SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 12:30 pm

emusha wrote:she was in nashvile accoring to a tweet she sent out at a restaurant i thought?
She was, she was sharing a cookie with some girl laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Fri May 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:she was in nashvile accoring to a tweet she sent out at a restaurant i thought?
She was, she was sharing a cookie with some girl laugh out loud
The cookie is on her Twitter feed.  The menu says Stella Barra which is located in Hollywood, CA

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 1:13 pm

I mentioned that pages ago that the restaurant is in CA. Megan is from Nashville, Jillian was going to visit and watch the premier together. Maybe that was a throwback pic to support K? Kaitlyn was tweeting West Coast time during the premier which is the same day the cookie tweet was tweeted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Bummer city, thanks for the correction, GA and Jen!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 22, 2015 2:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It seems Nick's return really screwed things up, more ways than one!   teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 2292733854

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 2292733854
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 2:28 pm

The way I look at it, regardless of who came back, if there was a strong connection with any one of the other guys, the comeback person shouldn't make a difference to what her heart wants. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
shawn_booth18 "The tribe has spoken .." #TeamKaitlyn

http://websta.me/p/989436694234998292_29181864
So did he see the preview last night? She likely sexed someone else up and then she rejected him and now he's wooing her via Twitter??? Please. No. And if he was the sex guy, then it's even worse! Again, no.

I don't follow ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The way I look at it, regardless of who came back, if there was a strong connection with any one of the other guys, the comeback person shouldn't make a difference to what her heart wants. JMHO

I agree in part, but if she had an established connection with another man before the show, perhaps she should not have done the show and bring other guys into the equation.  I just feel sorry for Shawn as he clearly was the early front runner and very smitten with Kaitlyn before Nick joined the show.  I am sure it was confusing for her but just as confusing and difficult for Shawn.    console

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 22, 2015 4:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The way I look at it, regardless of who came back, if there was a strong connection with any one of the other guys, the comeback person shouldn't make a difference to what her heart wants. JMHO

I agree in part, but if she had an established connection with another man before the show, perhaps she should not have done the show and bring other guys into the equation.  I just feel sorry for Shawn as he clearly was the early front runner and very smitten with Kaitlyn before Nick joined the show.  I am sure it was confusing for her but just as confusing and difficult for Shawn.    console

JMO.

This.

And that goes for not just Shawn but all the other guys as well.

Oh and as of now if she chose someone its not him. Just from social media and these pictures upthread. scratch

While his looks don't appeal to me (his voice does though), he is clearly hot since both girls seemed to be very attracted to him. One of the few guys that they showed (in the edit) that both girls would have liked to be the B'ette for.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri May 22, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm

interesting thought not sure how i feel either way but curious ...
how would this logic be different for someone who gets his first 1-1 epi 6 vs a guy who gets the very first 1-1 before anyone?
i.e established connections vs new ones?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 5:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

http://websta.me/p/989436694234998292_29181864
So did he see the preview last night? She likely sexed someone else up and then she rejected him and now he's wooing her via Twitter??? Please. No. And if he was the sex guy, then it's even worse! Again, no.

I don't follow ?
I was just joking/wondering now why he's so #TeamKaitlyn when he should be miffed if he just found out about her pre-fs mystery, secret adventure with Nick with the preview. Or at least not be so vocal in supporting her if she just broke his heart.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't follow ?
I was just joking/wondering now why he's so #TeamKaitlyn when he should be miffed if he just found out about her pre-fs mystery, secret adventure with Nick with the preview. Or at least not be so vocal in supporting her if she just broke his heart.

Thats what you meant - thanks for clarifying.

GA pointed out that in a previous season (I think she meant Andis') F2 was very vocal about her and was "promoting" her on social media for all to see. He (Nick) had hopes of being her (Andi's) swap guy and perhaps Shawn thinks that as well. I hope not because that is the saddest possibility.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia