SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Ya know what Alanna, maybe Kaitlyn did tell Shawn about what she did; we now have Kaitlyn saying she confessed what she did per the satellite interview with the media from yesterday but she would not say whether if it was more than one guy she told. Me thinks she had least would have told Shawn if RS is correct that Nick is the person she was involved with pre FS.

I am now wondering how Shawn took this news, there is a clip of him looking really emotional just hope that's not after the news was told to him, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
So did he see the preview last night? She likely sexed someone else up and then she rejected him and now he's wooing her via Twitter??? Please. No. And if he was the sex guy, then it's even worse! Again, no.

I don't follow ?
I was just joking/wondering now why he's so #TeamKaitlyn when he should be miffed if he just found out about her pre-fs mystery, secret adventure with Nick with the preview. Or at least not be so vocal in supporting her if she just broke his heart.
honestly -- I think he seems like a standup guy i reallyy enjoyed how his emotions were soo genuinely in support of K and how sweet and choked up he seemed during their first kiss... I can see how he could also be a guy who holds no grudges and likes/supports K whether she picks him or not. I know I've mentioned this in the past though I'm not a huge believer in zodiac but I'm a gemini and i can see the gemini traits in both K and Shawn - I think they'd be interested in keeping a good rapport cos of that great chemistry ...this is mostly speculation but partially based on my own experience...if they maintain an open line of communication throughout their connection could exist beyond romance...

on the flip side thinking back to the tweet that said if he doesn't win then he's the next lead -- he could be playing nice so that ppl like him so he can be TB and good on him if that's what he wants 

I do think Shawn knew that she had sex with whoever it is and was supportive JMHO
we'll learn more about him as the season goes along but I have a reassuring consideration about him just from what we know

final point -- I don't believe RS just point blank without questioing and it holding ground against our sleuthing...his spoilers have big holes in the and he's already retracted info ...I'm open to seeing any clues that could point to K still being with shawn...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 5:35 pm

emusha wrote:interesting thought not sure how i feel either way but curious ...
how would this logic be different for someone who gets his first 1-1 epi 6 vs a guy who gets the very first 1-1 before anyone?
i.e established connections vs new ones?

Kaitlyn admits in an interview that Nick thought they had more than just a friendship going -- so I would say she probably did have more going on with him before she even came on the show.  Nick came on expecting to win her heart based on their established connection before the show.  IMO, it is very different than meeting someone for the first time with a camera in your face.    By Episode 4 the guys thought they knew ALL their competition, but they had no idea Nick was returning.

So back to Shawn, I still feel badly for him.  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 5:38 pm

I wouldn't feel bad for Shawn, he'll likely be the next lead and if the girl wants someone else, would he really want her anyway? I mean, I think everyone wants to be their SO's first choice.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri May 22, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 5:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
emusha wrote:interesting thought not sure how i feel either way but curious ...
how would this logic be different for someone who gets his first 1-1 epi 6 vs a guy who gets the very first 1-1 before anyone?
i.e established connections vs new ones?

Kaitlyn admits in an interview that Nick thought they had more than just a friendship going -- so I would say she probably did have more going on with him before she even came on the show.  Nick came on expecting to win her heart based on their established connection before the show.  IMO, it is very different than meeting someone for the first time with a camera in your face.    By Episode 4 the guys thought they knew ALL their competition, but they had no idea Nick was returning.

So back to Shawn, I still feel badly for him.  

JMO.
since this is shawn's thread I won't get off topic and bring the quote but there's an interview posted in the media thread which i quoted that clearly outlines how she said it was friendship but then the distance made him realize it could be more and want to pursue it... could be diff interpretations of the same story cos i think Kaitlyn is not being fully forthcoming so you might still be right if she's bending the truth...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I wouldn't feel bad for Shawn, he'll likely be the next lead and if the girl wants someone else, would he really want her anyway? I mean, I think everyone wants to be their SO's first choice.

In the context of the show I feel badly for him - he will do fine as all the other guys will.  teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 6:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
So did he see the preview last night? She likely sexed someone else up and then she rejected him and now he's wooing her via Twitter??? Please. No. And if he was the sex guy, then it's even worse! Again, no.

I don't follow ?
I was just joking/wondering now why he's so #TeamKaitlyn when he should be miffed if he just found out about her pre-fs mystery, secret adventure with Nick with the preview. Or at least not be so vocal in supporting her if she just broke his heart.

Thats what you meant - thanks for clarifying.

GA pointed out that in a previous season (I think she meant Andis') F2 was very vocal about her and was "promoting" her on social media for all to see. He (Nick) had hopes of being her (Andi's) swap guy and perhaps Shawn thinks that as well. I hope not because that is the saddest possibility.

Yes what I was referring to is he posted and IG of casting his vote for Kaitlyn and retweeted an ad of them kissing. It reminded me of N's behaviour.

How do we know it wasn't Shawn that she had the pre FS rondezveaux and ended up F2 just like you know who?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 7:36 pm

As GA posted upthread, Jillian doesn't think Shawn is F1 and Ali has posted in her blog that she has an "uneasy feeling" about Shawn and that she "hopes he treats Kaitlyn right".... No idea what this may or may not mean. Maybe nothing...

Also,
- Shawn's voice saying in preview, "How am I supposed to fall in love with a girl when she is out with other guys?"
- He also wasn't one of CH top 5 to watch (and Nick couldn't be included).

Season Preview s/caps for SA date at night (so what we didn't see spoiled by SM). It doesn't look like Kaitlyn is that into Shawn - when comparing how she was kissing him when she gave him the FIR? May have something to do with Nick being on the show by that time in SA and per RS got a GDR. This seems to not be a problem though in Ireland based on what is sleuthed and with Shawn getting FD.

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Vlcsn233
teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Vlcsn235

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri May 22, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 7:39 pm

giggling In that photo Shawn is blocking Kaitlyn bodylanguage says.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 7:43 pm

They both look like they are blocking each other? Shawn with his leg up and Kaitlyn with her hand against his chest so not pulling into each other like they did when they first kissed? no idea However, in Ireland, seems like a connection physically is back since she takes him to F2.

This was their first kiss (with closed captioning, so what is heard while the s/cap is shown)

teamKaitlyn - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Vlcsn315
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 7:59 pm

mercieme wrote:Ya know what Alanna, maybe Kaitlyn did tell Shawn about what she did; we now have Kaitlyn saying she confessed what she did per the satellite interview with the media from yesterday but she would not say whether if it was more than one guy she told. Me thinks she had least would have told Shawn if RS is correct that Nick is the person she was involved with pre FS.

I am now wondering how Shawn took this news, there is a clip of him looking really emotional just hope that's not after the news was told to him, we shall see.

and maybe she didnt actually do anything except in FD... Lav just identified FD location (which is also where the 4-poster bed is)... so maybe ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Well he is the FIR and from history we know that typically fades as the lead develops other relationships as the season progresses.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia