SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 am

Great find BlackHalo! And I must say the brother, @jl1v looks like a future contestant if he's available now he has an "in"
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 am

BlackHalo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:This photo of Chris was posted on April 21. I find it weird she is congratulating him a month after filming while simultaneously wishing her friend a happy birthday. Makes me think the photo was taken that day.

snipped

This is an awesome find!! Jared Chris F5/F6 IMO Wow!!

yes BlackHalo!

I have been searching for any kinda clue since it was announced he was F1. At this point I'd be surprised if he did make it past Ireland. All signs point to no IMO.

I found this photo also, but note Chris has not responded to it since it has been posted on April 21, yet the other guy in the photo did. Chris put on some weight during the season or this was taken in a different time frame, IMO. I don't think this is "proof" he was home on that date. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 10, 2015 12:29 am

^I agree. Chris looks younger in the photo and different hair style. It looks like an older picture to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 12:31 am

mercieme wrote:In that picture with Chris, the girl's hair has darker roots compared to other pics on her IG around the same time. So it looks like an old pic IMO. Plus Chris looks a bit different, sort of leaner in the previews that have been released, again JMO.

A lo-fi filter could make her roots look darker. And a congrats a month and a half later around the time it was reported he had deleted pictures? Maybe I'm just too suspect about him being F1. I would love him to be but I don't buy it. Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:This photo of Chris was posted on April 21. I find it weird she is congratulating him a month after filming while simultaneously wishing her friend a happy birthday. Makes me think the photo was taken that day.

snipped

This is an awesome find!! Jared Chris F5/F6 IMO Wow!!

yes BlackHalo!

This would make sense to me GA as my gut says Nick, Shawn and Joe seem more like Kaitlyn's type (as I'd guess it to be). They all are all not too young, more manly than boyish looking and have an air of confident swagger to them. So since I don't get her and Ben on paper, watch him be her F1. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 12:32 am

There is a picture two weeks ago, her hair is the same colour.

All we need to do is find Jeff Cosmetic Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics and find out if his birthday is April 21st.

IMO that date fits with F5/F6 RC in Ireland.

ETA: and the date the IG pics were cleaned out??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 12:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a picture two weeks ago, her hair is the same colour.

All we need to do is find Jeff Cosmetic Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics and find out if his birthday is April 21st.

IMO that date fits with F5/F6 RC in Ireland.

ETA: and the date the IG pics were cleaned out??

Around April 20/21st. Also, he could have gained weight while filming the show. He was on vacation for a month and a half.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sun May 10, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 12:35 am

I am taking any spoiler with a grain of salt this season, awesome sleuthing by everyone but TPTB is out in full blast with a mis-information campaign. However like other posters have said IMO that pic of Chris with the girl is an old one, Chris looks different than the promos we have seen.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 12:36 am

I forget what the name of this thread is.

by carnegiesmith2014 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Instagram account: chrisstrandburg
has activity

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 12:39 am

IMO He just got back from Ireland in that pic. Too much Guinness? Smiley

sosleepy's post the other day IMO made sense. They indicated we discounted Joe's IG as being eliminated prior to Chris where in fact Chris had IG activity before Joe.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 10, 2015 12:40 am

I looked through her account and that pic truly is an old one. It was originally posted over a year ago. At least it confirms that Chrisstrandburg is really his account and not an imposter. The fact that he unfollowed some people still proves, to me, that he was eliminated before getting to the F4.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 12:44 am

julychild wrote:I looked through her account and that pic truly is an old one. It was originally posted over a year ago. At least it confirms that Chrisstrandburg is really his account and not an imposter. The fact that he unfollowed some people still proves, to me, that he was eliminated before getting to the F4.

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't look through the account for more than a few pages. Too many photos. giggling

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan