SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed May 20, 2015 4:06 am

Britt and Chris share a cupcake...

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 am

Then how did he end up voting for Kaitlyn?  Hmmmm...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:32 am

mercieme wrote:I want to see Dr Chris as TB but unfortunately if the spoilers are correct, Shawn will get it because the public will be solidly behind him to get his happy ending. Only chance Dr Chris now is for spoilers to be incorrect and for Kaitlyn to be with either Shawn or Nick.

Not so sure yet... Shawn might also get the too naive/forgiving/heart broken edit, and the public might not believe he is ready for next lead...

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 20, 2015 7:09 pm

I liked him more than I expected but still don't like his hairstyle. It reminds me too much of the "boy cut" they got when my boys were young.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Yeah, uh, he does nothing for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 7:17 pm

Looks like he updated his hairstyle when he got home.  He did surprise me going in for the kiss with Kaitlyn right away and then doing an ugly cry in the previews.  I think he is trying out for the next lead and don't get any story between him and K.  

I am hoping he meets some great women after being on the show, maybe meeting Becca to see if they hit it off.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 20, 2015 7:21 pm

That clip was adorable. Somehow last night I felt no romantic chemistry between he and Kaitlyn. Maybe Britt would've been a better fit. We'll never know.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Dr. Chris has a new twitter account.    @ChrisStrandburg

https://twitter.com/ChrisStrandburg

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Jd-StKA9_400x400
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 pm

IA MD- the balcony cap was reminiscent of Jake Pavelka's audition. Nice Twitter pic!
I'm sure he won't have any problems meeting someone soon.

P.S Another contestant with a new SM account!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:22 pm

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but on afterbuzz Bachelorette, they talked about how he's the ex-boyfriend of one of the original hosts on that show and she used to talk about him during their recaps. Not really that interesting, but a random tidbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 8:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but on afterbuzz Bachelorette, they talked about how he's the ex-boyfriend of one of the original hosts on that show and she used to talk about him during their recaps. Not really that interesting, but a random tidbit.

Yes, her photo link is up thread. Canden Bliss.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 pm

I really like his twitter pic, I hope TPTB gives him a nice edit regardless of how things end with Kaitlyn.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan