SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by oless4 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:59 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I liked Blake on the Bachelorette but he wasn't the best on BP, IG. It ended well but he was playing some girl that I can't remember. Can't see Dr Chris doing that at all. They're both dentists though so there's that.

I thought it was Erika Rose, which makes it less bad to me.  

It was the girl from married at first sight, from Ben's season (the awkward kisser).
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:35 am

oless4 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I liked Blake on the Bachelorette but he wasn't the best on BP, IG. It ended well but he was playing some girl that I can't remember. Can't see Dr Chris doing that at all. They're both dentists though so there's that.

It was the girl from married at first sight, from Ben's season (the awkward kisser).

I thought Jaime went after Chris Bukowski?  Honestly, I have no idea at all.

Either way, happy that cupcake is not going on BiP. Now just got to get myself to TN, become a patient and help him find the right woman, cause this guy is the total package. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 am

That would be Jamie. There must be someone on here who remembers Blake being a jerk in Ash's season? No?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 am

IrishGal wrote:That would be Jamie.  There must be someone on here who remembers Blake being a jerk in Ash's season?  No?  

I didn't think he was a jerk, just got sick of the process and realized that other than being dentists, he and Ashley had nothing in common. When he left he made no effort to play the gentleman, but then again Ashley had one of the worst cast of men IMO, so he wasn't any worse than most of them to me.

I did find him pretty sexy the whole way through though and think he and Holly are gorgeous together. They have made a pretty wonderful life together and he has a practice full of people working for him who seem pretty happy, so I have a feeling he isn't that bad IRL.

Now, cupcake, his office staff looks really happy in those Halloween pics, so I have a feeling he is a real doll. I may really have to take a trip to Nashville to see the dentist. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 am

It was Melissa from Brad's season that Blake first paired up with on BP. But I really don't think he played her or anything. That's before he started dating Holly on BP, and was at the very beginning of that season of BP as well. At the beginning of that season, Michael Stag was very possessive of Holly, so Blake didn't really think about pairing up with or dating Holly. Then Blake started really liking Holly as the season goes on, and when he got a date card and a chance to ask a girl out for a 1 on 1 date, he asked Holly, to everyone's surprise. Melissa and Michael both went cray cray over that. Melissa is very crazy and emotional on Brad's season as well. He really didn't do anything wrong, and just asked a girl he's really interested in out for a date, imo. And the fact that they are married for a couple years now shows that he made the right decision, and it was definitely a bold move on his part.

OK, back to Dr. Chris! He's definitely my fav! But I really can't see him being the Bachelor even if they asked him to be. Have we ever seen anyone as drama free as him on this show?? Saying stuff like... "oh that's my girl, oh i mean, our girl", and then telling the guys why it's OK that Kaitlyn gave the group date rose to Jared laugh out loud. And they couldn't even get his ITM on any of the slightly drama stuff. All the interviews that the guys did after being eliminated (from night 1 to now), always mentioned Dr. Chris first as to who they think are the nicest guys in the house. Can't imagine Dr. Chris being the bachelor and telling all the lies in the ITM and to the girls' face at all.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:09 am

poohbear wrote:It was Melissa from Brad's season that Blake first paired up with on BP. But I really don't think he played her or anything. That's before he started dating Holly on BP, and was at the very beginning of that season of BP as well. At the beginning of that season, Michael Stag was very possessive of Holly, so Blake didn't really think about pairing up with or dating Holly. Then Blake started really liking Holly as the season goes on, and when he got a date card and a chance to ask a girl out for a 1 on 1 date, he asked Holly, to everyone's surprise. Melissa and Michael both went cray cray over that. Melissa is very crazy and emotional on Brad's season as well. He really didn't do anything wrong, and just asked a girl he's really interested in out for a date, imo. And the fact that they are married for a couple years now shows that he made the right decision, and it was definitely a bold move on his part.

OK, back to Dr. Chris! He's definitely my fav! But I really can't see him being the Bachelor even if they asked him to be. Have we ever seen anyone as drama free as him on this show?? Saying stuff like... "oh that's my girl, oh i mean, our girl", and then telling the guys why it's OK that Kaitlyn gave the group date rose to Jared laugh out loud. And they couldn't even get his ITM on any of the slightly drama stuff. All the interviews that the guys did after being eliminated (from night 1 to now), always mentioned Dr. Chris first as to who they think are the nicest guys in the house.  Can't imagine Dr. Chris being the bachelor and telling all the lies in the ITM and to the girls' face at all.

I hope so, I would love to watch him, but I think you are right he probably has to much integrity to play the TPTB game (I hope).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:
oless4 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I thought Jaime went after Chris Bukowski?  Honestly, I have no idea at all.

Either way, happy that cupcake is not going on BiP.  Now just got to get myself to TN, become a patient and help him find the right woman, cause this guy is the total package. Hugesmile

Oops! You guys are right! I remembered wrong. Smiley
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 am

It was Melissa I was thinking about. Blake did play her for a rose and he even admitted it. I didn't have a lot of trouble with it since you needed strategy when you were up against Michael and friends.

Sean was drama free on Emily's season and still managed to be TB so you never know. We're going to see Chris crying next episode so guess we'll see if it's enough. It's early for a lead to leave but it has happened before. I think it has to be between Dr Chris and the Bens this season and hopefully not Josh.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Yup, being on the show is going in the "wrong direction".  giggling Never knew guys in their 20s are fans of One Direction. Too funny. The things I learn.

chrisstrandburg They call us "Wrong Direction"
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 1741878_869317286438774_1659463190_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Great pic of the guys!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 am

OMG! I think if I look really close, Shawn has a teensy tiny smile on his face!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:33 am

Funny their ties all match but what a good looking line up!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan