SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:42 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Come on ABC network... give Cupcake Chris a better deal than lead for next bachelor.
Give him something on TV where he can talk about what his passion is -- teeth and taking care of them and tips, etc.
I'll tune in! :Nod:

I think he may be headed more in the footsteps of Travis Stork or Chris Lambton. If so, good for him. He is an easy presence with a dry but silly of humor.
IA and posted that he is like Travis in that he is likely better suited for tv that is about his career and not the bach lead.
I think he will be great as the bachelor, I just don't think that is ultimately what he wants given that he has forayed into tv and talking about teeth, etc.
I think Dr C would be a perfect addition to a show like The Doctors.  
I know it is primarily MDs but I think it would be great to have a Dentist on the panel and thus makes dental care something more than just cosmetic... prevention, etc.
I think he would be perfect on that show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Aww. Chris is such a breath of fresh air. Such a sweet and funny guy who doesn't take himself too seriously! ♡

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:34 pm

I just watched the GMA segment from this morning. He was adorable. If he is TB, I would think (hope) they would bring in a group of great ladies, have actually FUN dates, and go some incredible places. (drama/sex reduction plz! This goes for whoever TB is) From my mouth to MF's ears??

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:43 pm

BKay wrote:I just watched the GMA segment from this morning. He was adorable. If he is TB, I would think (hope) they would bring in a group of great ladies, have actually FUN dates, and go some incredible places. (drama/sex reduction plz! This goes for whoever TB is) From my mouth to MF's ears??

Good luck with that Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 3806527698 I think Chris would be a excellent bachelor even though he is not my type. He is just so likeable and has a great sense of humor. Since I do like him I want him to run as fast as he can from TPTB. Like AAL said I think he would be great at having his own show like Stork did. People would just fall in love with him and he would be doing what he seems to love doing. He to me is to nice for this show and deserves better perks for being on it. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:46 pm

I know! It's hard to know who to root for because I'm so torn: "No don't, they'll ruin you." "yes, do, so I can watch you." Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:25 pm

If Cupcake isn't the next Bachelor, surely it's because he turned it down. He seems to be a natural for the part.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:48 pm

I found Cupcake super endearing on the GMA segment. I can't stomach Kaitlyn as the Bachelorette, so I don't have much to say about Chris other than I'd like to see more of him on my screen panel or otherwise.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:If Cupcake isn't the next Bachelor, surely it's because he turned it down.  He seems to be a natural for the part.
I hope he turned it down and is looking for better options to be on TV and promote his passion that he has a career in (dental health.)

While I think Dr C would be a great lead I think this show has veered into crazy/drama territory (e.g., Jimmy Kimmel showering with CS and in the hot tub). So I think the days of the good guy who can have less drama are over. It's almost become a bit of a joke now.

I don't see TPTB looking for normal and nice anymore unless to just abuse and misuse. Both the Bette and Bach have been like parody seasons, imo, and I also think it could hurt Dr C's career if TPTB went the drama path they now seem to be on and hurt, not help, his chances of getting career opportunities from being on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:16 am

Sorry for double post...Dr C posted this on his IG.
He takes great pride in his career as he should and promotes that.
I really think he is best suited for TV that focuses on his career.
They need to add him to The Doctors panel or something.

@chrisstrandburg Learned a lot from @danharris book "10% Happier" Only thing I can teach him is ABF Always Be #flossin
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 11377404_102214770125794_445514217_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 am

Dr. Chris had the option to live in LA and had exposure to the Hollywood life but chose to move to Nashville. He told Kaitlyn he chose Nashville as it was a great place to raise a family.  As he is quite established in his own career/practice I would say he is looking for love over career  enhancements. Certainly, his time on TB will give him more opportunities for love and career, but he strikes me like a nice guy looking for his life partner and to raise a family.  No doubt, he does well socially, on camera, in his work and church communities and all this will be made better by sharing it with a woman he loves---that would make him the happiest, IMO.  Nice guys can finish first!  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:41 am

:cutiepie Always Be Flossin - love it! Please stay away from Fleiss and find your forever love on your own Cupcake.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Maybe he will start getting some time on Travis' show. It would work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan