SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:48 pm

I guess I assume he didn't know she was periscoping... towards the end of the second periscope while JJ was telling a story Molly flipped the camera around and said "no clue! so clueless" and then turned it to her friend and put the camera way up to the friend's mouth when she was talking and the friend then said pretty loudly "I can't believe he didn't even notice that." She has about 50 thousand followers on twitter so it's not a super huge person to post it, but it's not insignificant.

He was definitely enjoying having some knowledge to share and seemed to enjoy having a room focus on him.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:51 am

Important Periscope Tenley did just now about JJ. Take a moment and check it out!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:06 am

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 11375332_105324526482204_892159351_n
jjhlane21 "Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it's bobsled time!" ~Sanka ~ JJ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:12 am

Are JJ and Tenley dating?! Is that his daughter?

Edited - nevermind just watched her post they are not dating but good friends and her standing up for him. Good for Tenley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:17 am

A few highlights:

"JJ is a really close friend; we are not dating."
"JJ is an amazing man and an amazing father."
"All the guys on his season actually adore him."
"You don't know him."
"You have to remember that we are making TV shows."

-and the main part was that she expressed her disgust over the mean comments made about him on her picture w/ him today and suggested people either apologize or delete them.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:39 pm

1funnyfish wrote:A few highlights:

"JJ is a really close friend; we are not dating."
"JJ is an amazing man and an amazing father."
"All the guys on his season actually adore him."
"You don't know him."
"You have to remember that we are making TV shows."

-and the main part was that she expressed her disgust over the mean comments made about him on her picture w/ him today and suggested people either apologize or delete them.

Good for her

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:31 pm

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 10299811_790898561008739_388741569_n
jjhlane21 Looking forward (into Chris Harrison's sinister eyes) to setting the record straight on some things, apologizing for one thing, and laughing about the rest. #LukewarmSeat #MenTellAll #BandOfBrothers
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:43 am

There is a picture in IG today of JJ with his daughter and Tenley at the Broncos game.

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 am

There were snapchats on Thurs of Tenley and JJ at Red Rock Amphitheatre running the stairs for exercise and then more of them hanging out with his friends in a sports bar (looked like to me) or a neighbourhood pub that night. 

Friday and Saturday he went to Virginia with much of the BiP crew for the meet and greet benefit that Ashley I put on. His snaps looked like he had fun. They all stayed at Ashley I's parents. Tenley spent Fri and Sat in Vail. 

Today both he and Tenley posted snapchats of them at the Broncos game with Gemma. She is holding her a lot of the time. They seem to get along really well. Ten's last snap at this point is one of JJ asleep sitting on the sofa and one of his friends (I think) also fallen asleep on the other end of sofa.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:24 am

^ what is tenley's snapchat?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:50 am

tenleymolzahn
jjh2121
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:10 pm

I think JJ would like nothing more than to be Ten's guy, but for the moment Tenley is keeping him in the friendzone...
But...seems she is quite taken with little miss Gemma (who wouldn't be?) & she is waxing poetic about Colorado.
They are so ying/yang to me that it would actually be quite beautiful if they wound up together. (Go Jaje-Tens!)

In the meantime, JJ is enjoying the attentions of many a beautiful woman on Twitter, etc...so he may some wild oats to sow first.
JJ & Clint will be meeting up soon apparently...(I think this weekend)... so should be fun to see what they are up to.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane III - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+26
agentcurls
california90
rhondam
Brill
dw_a_mom