SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:04 am

With reference to the she makes me laugh IG, sleuthers had added this to the list, that something was up. That was 3 weeks ago and maybe by that time it was clear that she had a good chance of being chosen as the 'ette which changed his plans. JMHO

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Nick10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:29 am

Since we're in the mood:
These are the tweets of Nick's that Kaitlyn faved.

Mar. 9 - I see what you did there kid ...y&m (lips emoji)
Mar. 9 - Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible. #thebachelor #thebachelorette
Mar. 8 - The anticipation is killing me...
Mar. 5 - It's you and me kid
Feb. 23 - Kaitlyn is the total package. She'll be just fine. #thebachelor
Feb. 16 - I'm pretty sure I'd never get bored with Kaitlyn around. #thebachelor
Feb. 15 - Millions of men now now sneaking off to the bathroom and hitting up Google #thebachelor 
Feb. 3 - Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for dinner with @theyearofelan tomorrow night
Feb. 2 - I like how Kaitlyn carries herself #TheBachelor
Jan. 5 - Just remember everyone...In real life...there is no music in that room and the silence is brutal. #TheBachelor

Kaitlyn retweets a Nick tweet
Feb. 2 - On another note...Missing Ashley S. #TheBachelor
NOTE: Kaitlyn's last tweet is a retweet pic of her and Ashley S.
          Nick has never retweeted a K. tweet.

Based on the above Twitter stuff, she either started following Nick on or before Feb. 3 or went to check his account as she faved a tweet without a hashtag. 

Upthread it has been mentioned that Kaitlyn commented on Nick's IG.  
3 weeks ago - Nick posts "makes me laugh, makes me think, drives me wild" - Kaitlyn comments with a "picture perfect" emoji
4 weeks ago - Nick posts a pic of Kaitlyn to promote her as Bette - Kaitlyn comments with "insta gram hug" 

To my knowledge, he has never commented on any of her pics. 

IMO, given the above, it is possible that Kaitlyn was the initiator of "interest". 
 Add to all of this the comment Sharleen's fiancé made on Nick's NYC snow pic with Sharleen - "watch out, the girl is trouble" (is it possible that Nick went to NY to ask Sharleen, who he respects and likely trusts, for advice?) and Kaitlyn using the "trouble with a capital T" hand sign at the ATFR and you have for a very interesting, fun, and cryptic SM trails of crumbs.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:14 pm

^^ interesting you say that about Sharleen I noticed that Nick visited her when in New York in March. Then he went to LA a couple weeks later which I believe wasn't Sharleen and fiancé in LA around the same time and then again sees them in New York a week later... Just thouget IT was weird
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:32 pm

notarose wrote:Since we're in the mood:

Feb. 15 - Millions of men now new king off to the bathroom and hitting up Google #thebachelor 
Feb. 3 - Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for dinner with @theyearofelan tomorrow night
Jan. 5 - Just remember everyone...In real life...there is no music in that room and the silence is brutal. #TheBachelor

Based on the above Twitter stuff, she either started following Nick on or before Feb. 3 or went to check his account as she faved a tweet without a hashtag. 

3 weeks ago - Nick posts "makes me laugh, makes me think, drives me wild" - Kaitlyn comments with a "picture perfect" emoji
4 weeks ago - Nick posts a pic of Kaitlyn to promote her as Bette - Kaitlyn comments with "insta gram hug" 

IMO, given the above, it is possible that Kaitlyn was the initiator of "interest". 
 Add to all of this the comment Sharleen's fiancé made on Nick's NYC snow pic with Sharleen - "watch out, the girl is trouble" (is it possible that Nick went to NY to ask Sharleen, who he respects and likely trusts, for advice?) and Kaitlyn using the "trouble with a capital T" hand sign at the ATFR and you have for a very interesting, fun, and cryptic SM trails of crumbs.

Good ....actually GREAT. ..stuff!! I can't wait to learn more. Somebody needs to send us a clue and maybe the kind Papa Viall could help out the faithful following of NickChicks. Praying
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Feb. 15 - Millions of men now now sneaking off to the bathroom and hitting up Google #thebachelor 

All that does definitely give valid cause to go hmmmmmm.............. :yes: there is no denying that both participated mutually in some twitter flattery at the very least ..... from my view of the picture of them "talking" before supposedly being caught making out they sure didn't seem too concerned regarding personal space as it appeared they were standing pretty close to one another face to face. I'm sure RS will find out definitively soon about whether Nick was/is actually part of the show now or not but still interesting in the meantime to go over all the possibilities.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Amazing! Thanks for putting this all together.

Re the bolded -- I commented upthread -- based on the twitter follow info on her twitter page kaitlyn followed nick on Jan 26 and he followed her back Jan 28.

very curious about the "trouble" stuff. given that Nick met up with sharleen and her fiance in between all of these things (march 1) and before march 2 when he posted the IG post of kaitlyn... I would not be surprised if he asked sharleen & fiance for advice specifically about possibly pursuing someone from the show or the fact that she'll potentially be on the show and he might have to go on to pursue her...

possibly reflective of his state of mind -- he also tweeted (i assume in reaction to becca)

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 9
The power of making someone chase #TheBachelor
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Why isn't someone waiting outside the hotel already? laugh out loud I can't wait to find out what's really going on!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Per RS today Nick is a contestant and is still on the show. He did not get eliminated in NY
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 pm

According to what RS just posted, Nick is still definitively on the show. Doesn't say how he knows...as usual...

"I know a lot of you emailed me this weekend regarding Nick’s tweets after I had said he’d joined the show asking about why he was able to use his phone etc. The answer to that is I don’t have an answer. All I can tell you is that Nick is definitely a contestant on the show and he didn’t get eliminated in New York. He joined the night the of the group date after party on Wednesday night and is still there. As time goes on, I’m sure I’ll get more info but I can say for certain he’s still on the show. Let the freak outs commence. Is it fair? Probably not. Why not just have him there on the first night? Who knows, but I’m sure it was just done to shake things up and do something different, since the show has absolutely admitted the “Bachelorette” is tougher to produce than the “Bachelor” because guys don’t react to things the way women do. So yeah, throwing a new guy in the mix in episode 4 definitely changes that dynamic."

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 pm

awwww
I share AfterBuzztv 's Danny Hoyt's sentiments (he was a huge Nick supporter last season)

Danny retweeted: " Bold men make bold moves. Be bold."  Mar. 29
And he tweeted: "don't quit."  Mar. 29

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 pm

oh wow -- well we'll def have to see how far he goes then! he's SUCH a hopeless romantic to upend his life on such a short moment's notice to go on a show to pursue a girl. she must def feel secure about how much he wants to try things with her and maybe she was interested in something real/serious vs. simple hookup with a castoff she started flirting with...so she went on the show anyway (+ the added benefit of being able to get more tv exposure)

I wonder how transparent they're going to let them be about being in touch virtually prior to him coming on the show -- I'm not at all happy about the fact that he might be a villain again Suspect Suspect however you slice it it's going to be much more rich for ratings if they make him as controversial as possible AGAIN ughhh ....no wonder he wanted sharleen's advice -- she was one of his only strong champions throughout (outside of some of his defenders on this forum) the popular opinion definitely was that he was creepy/tricky

Last edited by emusha on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 pm

notarose wrote:awwww
I share AfterBuzztv 's Danny Hoyt's sentiments (he was a huge Nick supporter last season)

Danny retweeted: " Bold men make bold moves. Be bold."  Mar. 29
And he tweeted: "don't quit."  Mar. 29

His gutso/fearlessness and ability to go for what he wants is truly incredible! yay for the viewers who enjoy him he must be one of the bravest people to ever go on this show if not the bravest
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg