SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Just so you all know, Nick's dad (@cviall11) and sister (@MariaViall)-currently schooling in Vancouver- now follows Kaitlyn on Twitter. The dad did a couple of weeks ago, and the sister, this weekend, maybe. Some of the other siblings also follow her, but I am mentioning these two, in particular, because they never followed Andi.

I guess that's as good of a confirmation, as any.

Last edited by julychild on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 pm

notarose wrote:snipped..

I think Nick also wanted to see how Kaitlyn would handle WTA. snipped...

This is how he handled WTA.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 2
And that's why Kaitlyn is the Bomb!!! (explosive emoji's) #TheBachelor #TheWomenTellAll

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 pm

julychild wrote:Just so you all know, Nick's dad (@cviall11) and sister (@MariaViall)-currently schooling in Vancouver- now follows Kaitlyn on Twitter. The dad did a couple of weeks ago, and the sister, this weekend, maybe. Some of the other siblings also follow her, but I am mentioning these two, in particular, because they never followed Andi.

he was just recently tweeting about family time too (before Wednesday) maybe seeking advice on doing this?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:57 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
julychild wrote:Just so you all know, Nick's dad (@cviall11) and sister (@MariaViall)-currently schooling in Vancouver- now follows Kaitlyn on Twitter. The dad did a couple of weeks ago, and the sister, this weekend, maybe. Some of the other siblings also follow her, but I am mentioning these two, in particular, because they never followed Andi.

he was just recently tweeting about family time too (before Wednesday) maybe seeking advice on doing this?

When he IGd the picture of family time the GPS coordinates show he wasn't in Winsconsin but rather LA ... So he wasn't actually with family when he posted it. That was on thing sleuthers on here noticed
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:28 am

sbolduc wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

When he IGd the picture of family time the GPS coordinates show he wasn't in Winsconsin but rather LA ... So he wasn't actually with family when he posted it. That was on thing sleuthers on here noticed
is this a separate LA GPS location to his visit in late february?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 am

^^yes. I believe this was last weekend.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:41 am

sbolduc wrote:^^yes. I believe this was last weekend.

hmm very interesting! I think this is very telling that he's trying to hide something also...for reference

nick's wherabouts
feb 6-9 - LA vacation?
Feb 26-march 1 - NYC  (right before he posts something about kaitlyn being bachette on IG)
march 21 - LA (but tagged as wisconsn)
March 26 - NYC for the bette

this is a LOT of flying bi-coastal without a reason

kaitlyn's whereabouts
Feb 24 - GMAs in NYC
march 10 - LA kimmel/AFTR

also found this to be a fun piece of trivia -- kaitlyn followed a bunch of TB people periodically so she followed him around Jan 26 and he followed back two days later
she started favoriting his tweets about her as far back as feb 2

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Feb 2
I like how Kaitlyn carries herself #TheBachelor

Last edited by emusha on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:21 am

thanks for another good sleuthing JC!

very interesting.. we know Maria is his go-to to talk about his love-life.. Hugesmile . The fact that she follows Kait is very interesting indeed Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:54 am

wanted to get the sn as proof -- this was posted a few days after nick posted his support of kaitlyn as bette on his IG tagging her and describing her as
Well if they ask me.. and they won't, it's a no brainer. The right amount of whit, just enough sass, and plenty of hotness @kaitlynbristowe is certainly my vote. #thebachelorette http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28#2o6TJrFARDXyByjp.99

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Screen15
kaitlyn responds with the raised hands emoji
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Screen13
nick gives a thumbs up for someone making him think being canadian
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Screen17

Last edited by emusha on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:58 am

emusha wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^yes. I believe this was last weekend.

hmm very interesting! I think this is very telling that he's trying to hide something also...for reference

nick's wherabouts
feb 6-9 - LA vacation?
Feb 26-march 1 - NYC  (right before he posts something about kaitlyn being bachette on IG)
march 21 - LA (but tagged as wisconsn)
March 26 - NYC for the bette

this is a LOT of flying bi-coastal without a reason

kaitlyn's whereabouts
Feb 24 - GMAs in NYC
march 10 - LA kimmel/AFTR

also found this to be a fun piece of trivia -- kaitlyn followed a bunch of TB people periodically so she followed him around Jan 26 and he followed back two days later
she started favoriting his tweets about her as far back as feb 2

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Feb 2
I like how Kaitlyn carries herself #TheBachelor
May seem like a dumb question but regarding the bolded on Nick's where abouts, how do we know he was in LA but was tagged as being in WI? Just curious as to how this is known for sure. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 am

^^ not a dumb question!!!

Nick posted a picture a week ago labeled family time or something like that it was a picture of his mom and brother and nephew. The location on the IG was labeled Maddison Wisconsin. However when u click the location the actual GPs coordinates show LAX airport
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ not a dumb question!!!

Nick posted a picture a week ago labeled family time or something like that it was a picture of his mom and brother and nephew. The location on the IG was labeled Maddison Wisconsin. However when u click the location the actual GPs coordinates show LAX airport

there's also this lategram which likely happened during that LAX airport tag though posted this friday (i believe)

bluwavz wrote:I almost thought Nick was spotted today but this is a latergram, I'm assuming from last weekend. (march 21)

mrssimmy35 @nick_viall28 Yep #thathappened at #lax on our way back from #Cali!!! It was definately a ️dream come true meeting a #bachelorette contestant!! #nickviall #bacheloretteandy
mrssimmy35 #latergram 2h
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 10724270_798421626901970_71110821_n
http://websta.me/p/950789976583012677_14618807
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg