SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 pm

I agree about the hotel……I think that's what it is.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:So I count 9 in the photo. In Andi's season there were 11 in episode 5. Correct me if I am wrong but they flew in today? If that is the case I don't think this is a group date and there are some people being blocked (i.e. by the pole).

Do we know when they flew in?

RS said they were to fly to SA Sunday...but he could be mistaken
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:42 pm

^ there was a tweet from someone that was on the plane with the guys today

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ there was a tweet from someone that was on the plane with the guys today

I see..... is that second pic a group date pic though with the weird overcoat things?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:46 pm

There has to be at least one person, if not two, behind the pole, unless people are avoiding Nick. laugh out loud So it's definitely all the guys left IMO. I think that could be Tanner on the far left.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:47 pm

^No the weird overcoats were from an earlier sumo wrestling date where GA had confidential info on first names of the contestants.  GA brought the older sumo wrestling date pic over to compare to today's pic and try to identify who was there (besides Nick)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 pm

From L-To-R this is who I believe they are Tanner, JJ, Joe, Nick, Ryan, Big Ben, uknown, Ben 2, Shawn
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Auntie'sLove posted that the hotel they are supposed to stay at in San Antonio is the St. Anthony  From the looks of that hotel, and street level google maps, I don't think the guys are standing in front of that hotel.

Also, per RS today, he said today was the date of their travel.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:14 am

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:From L-To-R this is who I believe they are Tanner, JJ, Joe, Nick, Ryan, Big Ben, uknown, Ben 2, Shawn

I think the "unknown" is Corey.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:21 am

MiniDiva wrote:Auntie'sLove posted that the hotel they are supposed to stay at in San Antonio is the St. Anthony  From the looks of that hotel, and street level google maps, I don't think the guys are standing in front of that hotel.

Also, per RS today, he said today was the date of their travel.

Hmm good point, trying to look at google maps streetview. looks like the person is on a bridge, so I am thinking they are somewhere near the river walk.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 am

KB_Mom wrote:^No the weird overcoats were from an earlier sumo wrestling date where GA had confidential info on first names of the contestants.  GA brought the older sumo wrestling date pic over to compare to today's pic and try to identify who was there (besides Nick)

Okie doke gotcha! thanks for the clarification. I remember posting a night or two ago how Nick must be relieved not to have to have done that Sumo date

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:37 am

The guys are standing at 111 E. Crockett Street across from the entry at RiverWalk.  See Map link.   In the picture below you can see the entry way to River Walk, right above the thumb you can see a River Walk sign and then on the Red Brick Building you see a gold plaque, which is the address sign for 111 E. Crockett Street.    My guess is they are waiting for Kaitlyn OR their ride after visiting River Walk on their own or on a very large group date.   Smiley

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 CBYkU59UkAAFT82
@JordonGriebner
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg