SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:47 am

You're biased.  :yes:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Another day, another Henley   giggling

Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 CBiB9G4UIAAVc-C

laura ‏@lauracgarza  21m21 minutes ago
behind the scenes of The Bachelorette being filmed at Market Square

Mary ‏@scheske  4m4 minutes ago
Um, the bachelorette is filming outside my work. RT @RealitySteve: Kaitlyn & the guys just walked into Mi Tierra.

Maybe I am biased, but Nick IMO is definitely the hottie of that group Hugesmile

Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 <a href=Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 7F64F47D-14AD-4DB9-9D6A-420F5974271A_zpspy4w4tlp

:uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 am

relaxing wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:The hands clasping and her smile look to me like she is delighted by his singing- maybe surprised how well he can sing.

ETA: Or maybe he's singing something very romantic to her.  PINKHEART

Or just delighted by him in general?  awwww   I can't help but think these 2 are going to be too cute for words - whether he's her F1 and "the one", or not, I think they'll be so great together and have so much fun together however long he's there.

The new Reid and Jillian. :swinginglove  Hoping for a better ending. smilelove
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:52 am

IrishGal wrote:You're biased.  :yes:

Haha, hate to say that I agree. Nick's personality is what makes him hot, but purely physically speaking? Gotta go with Jared and Tanner.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:54 am

chasingpavements wrote:
IrishGal wrote:You're biased.  :yes:

Haha, hate to say that I agree. Nick's personality is what makes him hot, but purely physically speaking? Gotta go with Jared and Tanner.  

I don't even know who is who laugh out loud. I promise I looked real hard at the picture and all the guys! :halo: I think I do genuinely find Nick the most attractive of the bunch. I did see pics of the Jared guy in his thread the other day and yes he was HOT but is he in this pic? maybe his hotness is just not translating in this one? Can someone circle Tanner and Jared for me?

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:56 am

The new Reid and Jillian, that's high praise! I hope we get some lively repartee from them. IF they would somehow end up together, what a fun story for their kids..."the time your dad dressed as mariachi and serenaded me on that tv show!"

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:01 am

I rarely do the speculating thing, I usually just read the spoilers and people's comments but does anyone think it's possible that Nick and Kaitlyn had way more interaction than we even realize before she started filming The Bachelorette? Like not saying they were full on dating but maybe it was close to that? And Nick was brought on to guarantee there's a match in the end?

I just think about some of their social media interaction and some of the comments/likes seemed more intense than just some casual flirting, in my opinion. The y&m thing especially stood out to me and the quote he instagrammed about the perfect woman or relationship or whatever that she favorited and added a smiling emoji or whatever.

I just can't imagine that they never interacted besides that, even if it was just on the phone. So what I'm saying is I wonder if they are much further along in their relationship than initially believed and that's why Nick was brought on. If that is the case, that would suck and be incredibly unfair for the other guys because it would mean they never really stood a chance.

But I don't know it's just a thought, again because I wonder about Nick putting himself through this again. And I can see him doing so if there was a bigger connection there than people realize. The picture of them on the balcony is adorable.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 am

^^^
I honestly don't think Nick would go on the show so TPTB could guarantee a match.  IMO he would have preferred to date her exclusively. Smiley  
I think there is a greater possibility that TPTB snapped up Kaitlyn and had her sign on the dotted line with full knowledge that Nick was interested and in the hope that they could lure him on to the show.  He was their ratings golden boy last season.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 am

lleyki wrote:I rarely do the speculating thing, I usually just read the spoilers and people's comments but does anyone think it's possible that Nick and Kaitlyn had way more interaction than we even realize before she started filming The Bachelorette? Like not saying they were full on dating but maybe it was close to that? And Nick was brought on to guarantee there's a match in the end?

I just think about some of their social media interaction and some of the comments/likes seemed more intense than just some casual flirting, in my opinion. The y&m thing especially stood out to me and the quote he instagrammed about the perfect woman or relationship or whatever that she favorited and added a smiling emoji or whatever.

I just can't imagine that they never interacted besides that, even if it was just on the phone. So what I'm saying is I wonder if they are much further along in their relationship than initially believed and that's why Nick was brought on. If that is the case, that would suck and be incredibly unfair for the other guys because it would mean they never really stood a chance.

But I don't know it's just a thought, again because I wonder about Nick putting himself through this again. And I can see him doing so if there was a bigger connection there than people realize. The picture of them on the balcony is adorable.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle - I don't think that they ever hooked up or anything, but I think that there was definitely hard-core flirtation going on and possibly even an agreement that if Kaitlyn became Bachelorette, Nick would come on. It's hard to say, because Nick did instagram support for Kaitlyn becoming the Bachelorette so I don't know what to make of speculation that he didn't want her to become the lead so he could date her in private. Also, I don't think this is necessarily a Byron situation where Mary was brought in because he wasn't feeling it with any of the real contestants; considering that RS said that Kaitlyn's made out with a record number of guys, I feel like she has developed real feelings for other guys there. I don't know if Kaitlyn even knows who the F1 is going to be, although I suspect that Kaitlyn knew from the beginning that Nick would make it very, very far. I also think that Nick came in with the belief he would win.

ETA: Maybe this is my Nick bias speaking, but I don't think it NEEDS to be fair to the other guys. The show isn't a game show, it's theoretically a process to facilitate Kaitlyn falling in love with someone. If there was another guy there that Kaitlyn truly was meant to be with, it wouldn't matter if Nick was there. He would just be a distraction but her real love would win out. And, if Nick IS her true love, we get to witness a love story and that's all we can really ask for, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:40 am

So is the next RC tomorrow or Friday? I need to know which day I am going to be nervous about finding out whether K kept him or not. I am thinking Friday since another 1/1 should be tomorrow? Or is last 1/1 and RC the same day/night?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:54 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:RealitySteve ‏

[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]

32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
Kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw

I am bringing this over from Fan FOrum.

Does anyone think that Fleiss is begging for pre season publicity and spoilers by having Nick and Elan, the most recognizable of all producers being in very public spots?

Also does anyone think it is STRANGE that on Monday morning Andi posted a photo of her and Elan in NYC. Now two days later we see Elan and Nick in a pow wow. We know Elan is not just some handler but rather has been the co-executive producer of Bachelorette since 2009.

Next thing we know Andi is going to be joining the cast asking for Nick back.

Here's the source for Andi posting photo ...
source: http://www.inquisitr.com/1968067/why-is-andi-dorfman-hanging-out-with-bachelorette-producers/

I swear I was just thinking the same thing about Andi coming back on the show...  no no not that she'd necessarily come back to ask for Nick back; although that would be very, very interesting  :yes: , but that she would somehow be involved with the story line.  Gad, think of it, what a coup to get her involved.  And I don't put ANYTHING beyond the producers...  no no  And experience has shown Andi seems willing to do just about anything for a quick buck.   giggling  

Any thoughts for how it could go down?

1. advice for Kaitlyn about Nick; what he's like, what he likes, etc...
2. advice for Nick about Kaitlyn; what to do, not do, etc...
3. advice for Kaitlyn about other guys and why to avoid Nick, etc...
4. apology to Nick for what went down between them (ok, I'm not holding my breathe on this one  giggling )
5. advice for the two of them about SM marketing after the show, how to get gigs, make money, etc...

The possibilities are endless.    cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 am

^^^
I think it would be more likely she would ask for Josh back.  BIP or bust.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg