SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:12 am

chasingpavements wrote:
lleyki wrote:I rarely do the speculating thing, I usually just read the spoilers and people's comments but does anyone think it's possible that Nick and Kaitlyn had way more interaction than we even realize before she started filming The Bachelorette? Like not saying they were full on dating but maybe it was close to that? And Nick was brought on to guarantee there's a match in the end?

I just think about some of their social media interaction and some of the comments/likes seemed more intense than just some casual flirting, in my opinion. The y&m thing especially stood out to me and the quote he instagrammed about the perfect woman or relationship or whatever that she favorited and added a smiling emoji or whatever.

I just can't imagine that they never interacted besides that, even if it was just on the phone. So what I'm saying is I wonder if they are much further along in their relationship than initially believed and that's why Nick was brought on. If that is the case, that would suck and be incredibly unfair for the other guys because it would mean they never really stood a chance.

But I don't know it's just a thought, again because I wonder about Nick putting himself through this again. And I can see him doing so if there was a bigger connection there than people realize. The picture of them on the balcony is adorable.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle - I don't think that they ever hooked up or anything, but I think that there was definitely hard-core flirtation going on and possibly even an agreement that if Kaitlyn became Bachelorette, Nick would come on. It's hard to say, because Nick did instagram support for Kaitlyn becoming the Bachelorette so I don't know what to make of speculation that he didn't want her to become the lead so he could date her in private. Also, I don't think this is necessarily a Byron situation where Mary was brought in because he wasn't feeling it with any of the real contestants; considering that RS said that Kaitlyn's made out with a record number of guys, I feel like she has developed real feelings for other guys there. I don't know if Kaitlyn even knows who the F1 is going to be, although I suspect that Kaitlyn knew from the beginning that Nick would make it very, very far. I also think that Nick came in with the belief he would win.

ETA: Maybe this is my Nick bias speaking, but I don't think it NEEDS to be fair to the other guys. The show isn't a game show, it's theoretically a process to facilitate Kaitlyn falling in love with someone. If there was another guy there that Kaitlyn truly was meant to be with, it wouldn't matter if Nick was there. He would just be a distraction but her real love would win out. And, if Nick IS her true love, we get to witness a love story and that's all we can really ask for, right?

Great point, about the instagram support, chasingpavements!  It's definitely of confusing  hmmm :yes:
Did N want K to be the Bach? Want her to say no??  
Maybe in the end, like I mentioned upthread, N wanted K to go on the show, to get CONFIRMATION, TO BE SURE, beyond a doubt that K wanted him and no one else.... like choose me above any others and prove that you want me.  
And THAT sets up a true dilemma (not a choice between yes and no but a choice between 2 alternative and desire/not desired options, which is a key element in great works of fiction!!) and would set up an authentic romantic ending.  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Me likey!!! :yes: Me REALLY likely!!!  :yes:

To your second point, I got a sinking sense this evening about Nick.  
Of course he thinks there's a good shot he'll win... and he's probably right on the possibility part (I mean, K did endorse him back on the show)... but there's also the possibility that he won't win.... and that part got me worried for him tonight. hmmm
In the end, it's all good ('Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it is not yet the end'), but in the meantime... hmmm
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:37 am

relaxing wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:The hands clasping and her smile look to me like she is delighted by his singing- maybe surprised how well he can sing.

ETA: Or maybe he's singing something very romantic to her.  PINKHEART

Or just delighted by him in general?  awwww   I can't help but think these 2 are going to be too cute for words - whether he's her F1 and "the one", or not, I think they'll be so great together and have so much fun together however long he's there.

yes beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:51 am

Between 1:00-1:30 am San Antonio time (Apr 2) - activity on Nick's IG 
Posted in "photos of you" app feature

brittandkaitlyn Nick is back on the #bachelorette  fighting for #kaitlyn #teamkaitlyn 
http://websta.me/p/953729077221886188_1597339449

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:47 am

more evidence she used to watch the show from before her time on it and has seen nick on the show since she said watched Andi's season - on and off

21 Jan 2014 How many bachelors does it take to make bitches be crazy? .. Just Juan #thebachelor

also --
poor Kait from around a year ago

@kaitlynbristowe  ·  Apr 15 Stop crossing oceans for people who won't even jump a puddle for you

I really think she needed/wanted to see nick make the effort to make things happen and she knew he'd do it if he was really into her beyond a silly flirtation -- it was a risk but one she had to take cos she's used to being the one making the big leaps and she's learnt from the heartache the hugely important "he's not that into you" lesson extremely well. she also is the one who started the social media flirting so no wonder she needed him to chase her back if he really liked her and she's a lucky one cos he did! I think just like nick having a reciprocal relationship was very very important for her cos of her past heartache.

i also still think they connected in NYC based on the clues we have. the clues very clearly also show the y&m posts happening post Nick's NYC trip right after Kaitlyn's GMA visit to NYC and the tone of the tweet interaction between them changed completely. sharleen was also most likely involved in some shape or form based on her fiance's comment about "that girl is trouble" to nick and her appearance on thebette during rap show (why bring her in for that when it could be one of kait's on show buddies who have been more recently in the public eye/make more sense for ratings?)...based on the fact that nick would likely have no idea where to get a hold of kaitlyn in NYC (he lives in Chicago) my instinct tells me that Kait played a big part in getting him to find her if they did indeed meet up = this again puts kaitlyn in somewhat of the aggressor role.

the balcony pic has K's face completely animated and open -- and her hands clasped like she almost couldn't contain herself -- all great signs

so far the signs are pointing to a very positive direction for nick IMO yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 am

SueSt wrote:
relaxing wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:The hands clasping and her smile look to me like she is delighted by his singing- maybe surprised how well he can sing.

ETA: Or maybe he's singing something very romantic to her.  PINKHEART

Or just delighted by him in general?  awwww   I can't help but think these 2 are going to be too cute for words - whether he's her F1 and "the one", or not, I think they'll be so great together and have so much fun together however long he's there.

yes beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts
worth remembering Kait used to take singing and guitar lessons according to her twitter so she'd def appreciate his singing. he would want to be a rock star in a diff life so they have things in common there
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:55 am

I definitely think Nick has a good chance considering Kaitlyn's history of not having her actions reciprocated. I mean the whole problem with this show is that the lead can't really know if the contestants are there for them or just because they want to be on TV for as long as possible. They can make an educated guess based on their 4 days of interaction, but it's still a risk. This season it's even worse, because some of those guys may have voted for Britt the first night. Nick, however, is definitely there for her and she knows it. No need to question his motives. She also "knows" him already, since she watched him on Andi's season and has clearly been in some contact with him before filming. It's all up to her at this point with Nick, so she's free to fall if the feelings are there. With the other guys, she still has a lot to figure out. Though perhaps she's not that desperate for a lasting match and will simply pick based on her own feelings no matter how it turns out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:39 am

The support for Kaitlyn for the 'ette was early on, IMO before he realized he wanted her to himself. By the time the vid was filmed of former contestants opinions on who they want as the ette, he said "selfishly Britt" Plan A, Britt is the ette, he gets to date Kaitlyn outside the Bachelor bubble. Kaitlyn is the 'ette, he goes on the show. He wouldn't haven known until the supposed vote was in.

All the other tweets after the support indicate to me he was changing his mind. "Pin's and needles it's you and me the anticipation is killing me" was all around Mar 8-9th. Just my opinions on the way I see it all happening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 am

^^Maybe Nick was offered a chance to come back on the show and he told TPTB that he would only come back if Kaitlyn is the bachelorette.  Since they claim the decision was made the first night of the filming, a deal was made to have him to catch up in NYC.  Lucky for Nick, he skipped the boxing and sumo wrestling dates.  giggling  
Just my speculation.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:49 am

yes  Emusha & Mindless
Completely agree that unlike last season, where Nick's motivates where under constant scrutiny, this time he has left a clear trail of clues beforehand. He is seriously interested in this girl and he has given specific reasons why: makes him laugh, makes him think, sassy, the bomb, would never be bored, drives him wild. The complete package.  
Equally as important, as you pointed out Kaitlyn appears to be the one that initiated the cyber flirtation and she continued until she "hooked" him and beyond. 
They have a real chance at something good, and maybe even great.

GA :yes: . I believe it was simply that.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:46 am

GA, thanks for the timeline update on N’s growing interest in K.  Makes sense. :yes:

Gad, woke up this morning thinking again about how romantic it is that N actually put his life on hold to pursue K (a ‘10’ on the scale from 1 to fairytale!!).  Whether they end up together or not, whoever he chooses is one lucky girl!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Just noticed Nick's last Twitter follow before going on the show was Britt.  I'd say that was a clear statement tying in with his "I think Kaitlyn is incredible so selfishly I hope (the next Bette) it's Britt".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:32 pm

From RS column today: Nick was only one to serenade Kaitlyn on the balcony!:

Nick was the only one of the guys to serenade Kaitlyn up on the balcony. The rest of the guys just went up to her and sang to her as she sat on a stool outside the restaurant

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg