SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:52 pm

So he was head mariachi man? partytime

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kaitlyn - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So he was head mariachi man? partytime

cantstopl
"Leader of the pack"  vroom vroom

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Finding a way to get alone time! Smart guy! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:So he was head mariachi man? partytime

cantstopl
"Leader of the pack"  vroom vroom

a cute Zorro with the Sombrero giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:12 pm

tricky nick sneaking in some private time with her Smiley also with his pipes she's sure to be impressed
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Guess I just don't see why everyone thinks Nick is so wonderful?? Wasn't impressed with him before. And I honestly think it is unfair to anyone who has been on the show from day 1 to bring someone in at a later date. I have said that every time I have seen someone who wants to come back or someone who wants to join late.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 pm

emusha wrote:tricky nick sneaking in some private time with her Smiley also with his pipes she's sure to be impressed

Have we ever heard Nick sing? I don't recall if he sang at all on Andi's season.

The group photo posted upthread cracked me up...looks like Nick has been reunited with one of his long lost pigeon friends (reference to pigeons sitting on his head with Andi photo).
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
emusha wrote:tricky nick sneaking in some private time with her Smiley also with his pipes she's sure to be impressed

Have we ever heard Nick sing? I don't recall if he sang at all on Andi's season.

The group photo posted upthread cracked me up...looks like Nick has been reunited with one of his long lost pigeon friends (reference to pigeons sitting on his head with Andi photo).

Singing - IG vids posted the night of the ATFR singing karaoke. The bar posted them. 1 song was the one about "I like big butts" but the others were singing louder than him.  The 2nd was a slow song (maybe "Danny Boy") and :yes: he can.  1 judge on "The Voice" might have turned  giggling ... maybe.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 pm

ICU wrote:Guess I just don't see why everyone thinks Nick is so wonderful??  Wasn't impressed with him before.  And I honestly think it is unfair to anyone who has been on the show from day 1 to bring someone in at a later date.  I have said that every time I have seen someone who wants to come back or someone who wants to join late.

All is fair in love and war (and reality tv giggling )

Oh gosh, I'd suggest you head over to Nick's very active fan forum if you really want to know why so many on this forum find Nick wonderful. He's just a smart, good looking and sensitive guy. He's witty and sharp. He's a hard worker who had done well in his career (and, actually has a career unlike other contestants who seem to flounder a bit). He loves his big huge family. He's a fantastic athlete with amazing legs and abs (in particular). And, he can really rock a Henley.

But, if you've already made up your mind, nothing I could possibly write that will convince you otherwise.

The appearance of Nick will certainly shake up the season and make it a lot more interesting. For the guys who have been making it more of a boys club, Nick's appearance will give them a kick in the b*tt.

If Kaitlyn is already "in" something with a guy there from the start, NIck's appearance won't change anything.

But, Nick is going on there for Kaitlyn and you gotta admit that's romantic!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 pm

KB_Mom wrote:From RS column today: Nick was only one to serenade Kaitlyn on the balcony!:

Nick was the only one of the guys to serenade Kaitlyn up on the balcony. The rest of the guys just went up to her and sang to her as she sat on a stool outside the restaurant

Very smart move on Nick's part :yes: Having been on the show before he knows how to get the advantage thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

ICU wrote:Guess I just don't see why everyone thinks Nick is so wonderful??  Wasn't impressed with him before.  And I honestly think it is unfair to anyone who has been on the show from day 1 to bring someone in at a later date.  I have said that every time I have seen someone who wants to come back or someone who wants to join late.

It's not fair in the context of the typical format of the show yes. The show (filming and airing) lasts less than 6 months. 

Nick asked; Kaitlyn said yes.  It is fair in the context of her personal search for love.  Lasting love is for a lifetime.  He is now one of her chosen options.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

All is fair in love and war (and reality tv giggling )

Oh gosh, I'd suggest you head over to Nick's very active fan forum if you really want to know why so many on this forum find Nick wonderful. He's just a smart, good looking and sensitive guy. He's witty and sharp. He's a hard worker who had done well in his career (and, actually has a career unlike other contestants who seem to flounder a bit). He loves his big huge family. He's a fantastic athlete with amazing legs and abs (in particular). And, he can really rock a Henley.

But, if you've already made up your mind, nothing I could possibly write that will convince you otherwise.

The appearance of Nick will certainly shake up the season and make it a lot more interesting. For the guys who have been making it more of a boys club, Nick's appearance will give them a kick in the b*tt.

If Kaitlyn is already "in" something with a guy there from the start, NIck's appearance won't change anything.

But, Nick is going on there for Kaitlyn and you gotta admit that's romantic!

You described Nick perfectly he is everything you said .  He just makes my heart beatingheart  

I seldom have a fan favorite that I am willing to follow but I have followed Nick through his journey and to me Nick, Becca, and ,  Roberto are all so very unique and the best contestants to ever grace this show.  IMO

Very well stated NR :yougogirl:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg