SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:26 pm

^^^I sure hope so! I was excited to log back on to read the good news and apparently its a slowwwww news day in Bachelorette sleuthing land for Nick.

I am NEVER on the pre season sleuthing side so this is all new for me. I guess we have to scoop up our crumbs as they land.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^I sure hope so! I was excited to log back on to read the good news and apparently its a slowwwww news day in Bachelorette sleuthing land for Nick.

I am NEVER on the pre season sleuthing side so this is all new for me. I guess we have to scoop up our crumbs as they land.  

Me either. I would think there still enough filler that K doesn't need to have a definitive decision on Nick just yet and would keep him around at least another episode to have an official 1/1. My guess is the pivotal Kanick episode would be the one deciding who gets a hometown date which is still 2 episodes away. I could be totally wrong but that is the scenario that seems most logical.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^I sure hope so! I was excited to log back on to read the good news and apparently its a slowwwww news day in Bachelorette sleuthing land for Nick.

Me either. I would think there still enough filler that K doesn't need to have a definitive decision on Nick just yet and would keep him around at least another episode to have an official 1/1. My guess is the pivotal Kanick episode would be the one deciding who gets a hometown date which is still 2 episodes away. I could be totally wrong but that is the scenario that seems most logical.

IA with you Monica.

on a related note, Q for those in the know. : Is there any guy similar to Nick's "edge" still in the running? i thought the 'closest' shade of Nick is Clint (who resembless last season's JJ in my book) .. but now that RS had him out already.. i cant seem to see any significant 'competitor' for Nick in the bunch (for lack of better words).. just trying to objectively 'calculate' Nick's chance here giggling .. i know feelings cant be measured.. but still..Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Hey Mura... I think that the Ryan Gosling lookalike Shawn B is in the running for Kaitlyn and also the NYguy (though I think some of their SM photos make me think it was just cold). It is so hard to see connections this early on and the behind the scenes is certainly revealing as to how little these people even know each other.

The more spoiled SM shows these public dates the less I see Nick with Kaitlyn. I want her to choose him because I am #TeamNick, first and foremost. Honestly, I don't think she deserves him. I think he can do better. That's just me though. It will certainly be to her credit if she does choose him in the end. JMHO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:55 pm

^^^Wish I could help Mura but only trying to read Nick spoilers. It's Nick or bust for me! If he doesn't make it to f3, my goal is to remain as unspoiled as possible on other guys so I can guess on my own who could possibly be more appealing to Kaitlyn than Nick. Ha!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

IA with you Monica.

on a related note, Q for those in the know. : Is there any guy similar to Nick's "edge" still in the running? i thought the 'closest' shade of Nick is Clint (who resembless last season's JJ in my book) .. but now that RS had him out already.. i cant seem to see any significant 'competitor' for Nick in the bunch (for lack of better words).. just trying to objectively 'calculate' Nick's chance here giggling .. i know feelings cant be measured.. but still..:

Realistically, Nick made a good 1st impression in NYC which accounts for Kaitlyn having him join the group.  
He could be as low as the middle of pack at this point.  I don't think either of them can get a clear indication from a group date where part of the time the guys were off writing by themselves then waiting around while each performs.  Flirty on SM let Kaitlyn & Nick know they share a common wit and mutual interest but it doesn't compare to being in close proximity and having to respond in the moment. I would think he made a strong enough 2nd impression to get a rose tonight. 

IMO if she doesn't see him as being in her top 4-5 at this point she should let him return to his job - not give him a rose tonight.
I also think if he doesn't get a 1-1 next week (that's week 6?) then there wasn't any point in coming on the show.  I know some people have gone far with late 1-1 dates but for him to have only 2 GDs then a 1-1 and then take her to meet his parents doesn't jive. Past contestants have 3 additional weeks of time on the GDs and after parties/cocktail parties.   The 1-1 is when a lot of questions are answered and alone time from which a relationship can build so if it was week 6 then in week 7 there would be fewer guys left on the GD therefore more time for him to interact with Kaitlyn.  This would let them both decide if the interest is mutual and worth pursuing. 

Whatever happens, his SM may not be a clue.  He has posted pics on the "photos of me" feature of the IG app (it's for reposting pics you are tagged in and doesn't appear on the IG web page) a few times including today.  Kaitlyn's IG has been active daily in this feature as well but not Britt's.

I think they could be a really great match but will only really get a sense of their compatability if they have a 1-1. Which means, waiting until the show airs hissyfit

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

IA with you Monica.

on a related note, Q for those in the know. : Is there any guy similar to Nick's "edge" still in the running? i thought the 'closest' shade of Nick is Clint (who resembless last season's JJ in my book) .. but now that RS had him out already.. i cant seem to see any significant 'competitor' for Nick in the bunch (for lack of better words).. just trying to objectively 'calculate' Nick's chance here giggling .. i know feelings cant be measured.. but still..:

Realistically, Nick made a good 1st impression in NYC which accounts for Kaitlyn having him join the group.  
He could be as low as the middle of pack at this point.  I don't think either of them can get a clear indication from a group date where part of the time the guys were off writing by themselves then waiting around while each performs.  Flirty on SM let Kaitlyn & Nick know they share a common wit and mutual interest but it doesn't compare to being in close proximity and having to respond in the moment. I would think he made a strong enough 2nd impression to get a rose tonight. 

IMO if she doesn't see him as being in her top 4-5 at this point she should let him return to his job - not give him a rose tonight.
I also think if he doesn't get a 1-1 next week (that's week 6?) then there wasn't any point in coming on the show.  I know some people have gone far with late 1-1 dates but for him to have only 2 GDs then a 1-1 and then take her to meet his parents doesn't jive. Past contestants have 3 additional weeks of time on the GDs and after parties/cocktail parties.   The 1-1 is when a lot of questions are answered and alone time from which a relationship can build so if it was week 6 then in week 7 there would be fewer guys left on the GD therefore more time for him to interact with Kaitlyn.  This would let them both decide if the interest is mutual and worth pursuing. 

Whatever happens, his SM may not be a clue.  He has posted pics on the "photos of me" feature of the IG app (it's for reposting pics you are tagged in and doesn't appear on the IG web page) a few times including today.  Kaitlyn's IG has been active daily in this feature as well but not Britt's.

I think they could be a really great match but will only really get a sense of their compatability if they have a 1-1. Which means, waiting until the show airs hissyfit

Regarding the bolded, that is one reason I am leaning toward him making it to the next round. I totally expected that he would not get a 1/1 this episode as he is brand new and already probably has a lot of bad energy being steered his way. I also don't see the point of K bringing him onto the show and then not even have a 1/1. Usually by ep 6 most if not all contenders have had a 1/1 date and any others that haven't are gone to where giving Nick a 1/1 would ruffle fewer feathers (relatively speaking). I don't know if either guy this week was a repeat 1/1 date or first one for them but can you imagine if both were still waiting for a 1/1 and then Nick was brought on and immediately given a 1/1? :shocked!: affraid If he does make it to ep 6 and gets a 1/1 and then if he makes to ep 7 I still think there is a chance for another 1/1, at worse a 3-4 person group date which we know he can handle. I remember this last season Becca had 2 1/1 in a row and then it went to the hometown epis so she basically had 1/1 dates for the last 5 episodes of the season. I know I am getting ahead of myself as we don't even know what Nick's status is after tonight but just speculating on the time they would have for future eps.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:41 am

the photos of me feature on IG works automatically - anytime someone is tagged on IG it appears there -- the tagged people have no involvement with the photo appearing on their profile! i.e. nick wasn't approving it or being active when the photos appeared under that section on his account

haven't 4 left by now?? how many are left?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

IA with you Monica.

I think the only difference in this situation is that Kaitlyn has had time to get to know Nick before the show. I don't know what the extent of their interaction has been before filming - it might just have been DMs on Twitter or e-mails, but even that probably gave Kaitlyn enough indication of how she felt about him. I mean, you have to figure, most leads decide on their F4 by their first night. Kaitlyn has definitely had more time than that with him.

Also, I feel like Kaitlyn wouldn't have pissed off the other guys by letting Nick stay only to kick him out in a couple of days. It would just seem callous to put the other guys though that for no real reason. Also, I feel like it's probably producer-driven to put Nick on GDs, instead of 1-on-1s because of the awkwardness and drama between him and the other guys. I do think that he will get a 1-on-1 next week, but I bet their relationship is already at that point where she would know whether or not she should meet his parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:49 am

emusha wrote:the photos of me feature on IG works automatically - anytime someone is tagged on IG it appears there -- the tagged people have no involvement with the photo appearing on their profile! i.e. nick wasn't approving it or being active when the photos appeared under that section on his account

haven't 4 left by now?? how many are left?

Good to know. yes 
On my app, if someone tags me I have to approve it for it to appear in my "photos of me" otherwise they don't appear.   Must be a difference in settings. 

Guys left before this RC? In the sleuthing thread someone thought 11 may have continued from NYC plus Nick... or he was the 11th.  Some of the guys are still unknown and look too much alike to be sure giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:52 am

If watching Andi's season gave Kaitlyn even a bit of the insight you gals have on Nicky then she already knows him so much better than the other guys IMO.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hey Mura... I think that the Ryan Gosling lookalike Shawn B is in the running for Kaitlyn and also the NYguy (though I think some of their SM photos make me think it was just cold). It is so hard to see connections this early on and the behind the scenes is certainly revealing as to how little these people even know each other.

The more spoiled SM shows these public dates the less I see Nick with Kaitlyn. I want her to choose him because I am #TeamNick, first and foremost. Honestly, I don't think she deserves him. I think he can do better. That's just me though. It will certainly be to her credit if she does choose him in the end. JMHO.

pre-show sleuthing is making me realize just how short the timeframe and frequency of encounter is during this show between contestants & the lead -- it's simply a 'first impression'!!! sooo crazy to realize no wonder becca wasn't emotionally there it was wayyy too early
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg