SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:worth checking out the comments on the articles to get a read on the public opinion about nick's return -- in short: people are suspicious and irritated....

on this blog but also others
http://realitysteve.com/2015/03/26/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-spoilers-new-contestant/
It will be interesting to watch if the view may change when they see Kaitlyn keeping Nick again and again and again.

And if she chooses him as F1? Either fans of Kaitlyn will no longer be fans of Kaitlyn or else they will become fans of Nick too because Kaitlyn kept choosing him, again and again.

If the F1 is spoiled before the show airs as it likely will be spoiled before then and the F1 is Nick, it will be interesting to see viewers comments and what those may be.

If he is not F1, then that could lend itself to increasing dislike for Nick. If Kaitlyn however speaks out pro-Nick as Chris did for Kaitlyn? That will be interesting how that is taken as well...

I think the opinion of the public will be shaped by the edit that he gets, this time around, to a very large extent. People forget, quickly and easily. Hopefully, the producers will do him right, this time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:29 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL great posting. I am with you all the way.
Glad we are on this train together mercieme! bestbud! It certainly is going to be a very interesting ride either way!  :yes: (And to think MF said that Chris S's season was a wild ride!teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 3806527698 )

2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 pm

notarose wrote:rofl teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 <a href=teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 59759F54-C441-49FD-AFAB-000B0CA18FBA_zpsshirgf1u

This appeared sometime after Chrs posted the "stylist" tweet.  I don't follow him so I have no idea when.  I SCed it because no doubt it will disappear at some point. cantstopl

References to Nick & a tree :uptonogood

oh my!.. look what ive missed!. Great job NR! yes

Elan's intern, be reaaady to get fired! hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:rofl teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 <a href=teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 59759F54-C441-49FD-AFAB-000B0CA18FBA_zpsshirgf1u

This appeared sometime after Chrs posted the "stylist" tweet.  I don't follow him so I have no idea when.  I SCed it because no doubt it will disappear at some point. cantstopl

References to Nick & a tree :uptonogood

oh my!.. look what ive missed!. Great job NR! yes

Elan's intern, be reaaady to get fired! hehehe

Totally. And proving that contestants are not managing their sm accounts.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 pm

i guess im in the minority who really dont see Nick being TB. I highly doubt they will offer the gig if he is not the F1. And if he gets the offer, i totally doubt he will accept it. Money is not issue for him, his friend said on his thread back then he isnt interested in entertainment career, and to my eye, he is more of 'a woman's guy' :yes:  who loves to chase rather than being chased by a bunch of girls, including the shenanigans.. laugh out loud. I cant even imagine what he is suppose to do to handle all the crazies without being salty and snarky :P. Look , i think he is a nice guy,  but he cant be sweet at all times and  put up a show for the sake of the show (and role playing), since he is brutally honest and has an impeccable self-awareness IMO.

Lets not forget, being the lead will require him to drag all the fam once again to perform MTP. I dont see it happening Smiley. Instead, i can easily picture him saying to himself after K season something along the line of : "well, the TV-love doesnt work for me -- both times!!! its time to move on.. and just let love find me in RL " :yes:
That said, For now i have high hope he is going to be the F1. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 pm

I'm with you Muraski.I don't see Nick accepting the Bach gig if offered. I think he threw caution to the wind getting involved with the show again because he was really attracted to Kaitlyn. I am rooting all the way for him to be F1. Praying  But if it doesn't work out, I don't see him being the puppet that is required to be the Bach.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:19 am

KB_Mom wrote:I'm with you Muraski.I don't see Nick accepting the Bach gig if offered. I think he threw caution to the wind getting involved with the show again because he was really attracted to Kaitlyn. I am rooting all the way for him to be F1. Praying  But if it doesn't work out, I don't see him being the puppet that is required to be the Bach.

ITA. re: Kaitlyn. thats the one and only purpose for him joining this season. (How romantic! awwww ). I dunno about anyone else, but speaking for myself i have more than enough reasons to believe so :
- His cryptic tweets that drove us bonker :crazed . esp the :/ when K got the most votes.
- Him and K's favs each other's tweets and IGs
- His comment on Dani Hoyt's YT vid: he selfishly wants Britt as next Ette laugh out loud
- His praise toward K during the season
- Him posting K's pic on IG.
- He and K did the virtual flirtings giggling
- The mysterious 'have/haven't these 2 met' speculation started from their whereabouts in the same place and in the same time frame.
as emusha and others have compiled, the interest were actually seem mutual. There were evidences from K's end too :yes:. IMO Had he not seen K's interests he wouldnt take it further to even consider to join this season. (FWIW he praised Carly and Becca too during the season, but nothing further happened )

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I'm with you Muraski.I don't see Nick accepting the Bach gig if offered. I think he threw caution to the wind getting involved with the show again because he was really attracted to Kaitlyn. I am rooting all the way for him to be F1. Praying  But if it doesn't work out, I don't see him being the puppet that is required to be the Bach.

ITA. re: Kaitlyn. thats the one and only purpose for him joining this season. (How romantic! awwww ). I dunno about anyone else, but speaking for myself i have more than enough reasons to believe so :
- His cryptic tweets that drove us bonker :crazed . esp the :/ when K got the most votes.
- His comment on Dani Hoyt's YT vid: he selfishly wants Britt as next Ette laugh out loud
- He and K did the virtual flirtings  giggling
- The mysterious 'have/haven't these 2 met' speculation started from their whereabouts in the same place and in the same time frame.  
as emusha and others have compiled, the interest were actually seem mutual. There were evidences from K's end too :yes:. IMO Had he not seen K's interests he wouldnt take it further to even consider to join this season. (FWIW he praised Carly and Becca too during the season, but nothing further happened )

:sprinklehearts Yes, the first chapter of the new love story has begun. 
This time he will come full force because his future wife needs to accept him for the person he is as no doubt he is seeking a complete woman as well. 
I think we may need a hydrant emotive as I predict I will require hosing down.  If Kaitlyn responds, it's going to be intense & passionate... a hunk, a hunk of burning love  :uptonogood  Rock 'n roll Nick sister wives  group hug

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:44 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

This time he will come full force because his future wife needs to accept him for the person he is as no doubt he is seeking a complete woman as well. 
I think we may need a hydrant emotive as I predict I will require hosing down.  If Kaitlyn responds, it's going to be intense & passionate... a hunk, a hunk of burning love  :uptonogood  Rock 'n roll Nick sister wives  :grouphug:

Now this is the ONE and ONLY instance I don't mind being a sister wife. Hugesmile

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:47 am

I agree he went on this show for one thing only and that is Kaitlyn if he is not F1 I see him going back to his job and life in Chicago . Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think we may need a hydrant emotive as I predict I will require hosing down.  If Kaitlyn responds, it's going to be intense & passionate... a hunk, a hunk of burning love  :uptonogood  Rock 'n roll Nick sister wives  group hug

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 1710264613 :Woah-hoo: :uptonogood seeing hearts :fingersarecrossed :youdaman: :Chris: 🎆

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:43 am

If Nick is F1 this time, I hope this board will create an emoji of him, just like Mura's prince Chris!
teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 11116783_635590656586578_112477209_n :Chris:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg