SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:25 pm

I agree with Kasha on this one...I really don't wish it on him
I do think if he's offered it he might be more open to the idea this round ...seeing CS' ladies and knowing CS ahead of time I'm sure makes all the guys think in some alternate universe "that could be me"
but it would all depend on the edit -people could speculate he came back on for the fame & depending on what else is stirring the pot nick might be at the center of the drama again in his attempt to stay authentic and focused on the girl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:26 pm

If Nick gets offered the lead of course he will do it, imo. Why not? What does he have to lose? How one feels about the show or production, etc, still doesn't outweigh the opportunity Nick would have to have his 3rd time's a charm story. Plus, as non-F1, he would have tried 2x as a contestant and by golly he should have a chance to be lead where the tables are turned and the women are after him, imo.  :yes:  He will be just as sincere and open-hearted and open-minded as a lead and thus the perfect candidate. If Chris S could get the lead and JPG could get the lead then Nick has a great shot! (He reminds me so much of Ryan Reynolds...).

Nick already is in the bachelor world club, knows how it works, and with doing a second season of bachelorette he will know even more and be even closer to the production team. :Nod:  The more I see with Nick being on Kaitlyn's season the more I see this going one of two ways: either F1 or prime candidate for the next lead.

Will past contestants really lend their support to unknown candidates on Kaitlyn's season or even Josh over Nick? I don't see it happening. Just by having Nick back on a show and part of the group already wins him tons of support from past contestants, imo and based on how Kaitlyn got the lead herself, the power of past contestants support/campaigning for the next lead is not to be diminished.

And regarding the edit. Will Kaitlyn really want to keep Nick on the show if she doesn't like him? That is what is most important rather than the *edit*. The edit will be constructed around Kaitlyn's view on Nick more than anything else. If Kaitlyn doesn't choose Nick as F1, then I highly doubt she will let him go in a negative way. I see her being very sensitive about letting him go. And that will hold more weight than guys being jealous he came in later. And if Kaitlyn also supports Nick for the next lead. Says things in the media and in interviews that are pro-Nick and positive about Nick the way that Chris S did with Kaitlyn? That's more important, imo than fans liking or disliking Nick. There were more fans for Britt as lead but past-contestants outweighed them with their support of Kaitlyn. The power lies with the past-contestant club, imo. They can sway the viewers in their direction for whom they like.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:29 pm

I think like someone else said, it just shows that someone other than the account owners have access to the SM accounts of leads and cast. The person was probably fooling around with both accounts, Nick and Chris' and made a mistake. Weird!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:36 pm

I wonder if we're going to get a national siblings day pic from "nick" today??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:37 pm

sara11 wrote:If he wants to get next bach they have to give him literally the greatest edit ever. On this forum many people like Nick but the general population hate him and will not be happy to even have him on the show in the first place just judging by the comments on the IG bach fan pages that have spoiled nick being on the show
I concur with sbolduc's statement. Public is fickle and have short term memories.

But to me, what will stand out more is Kaitlyn's reaction to Nick coming on the show.

There was such an outcry for Kaitlyn to be the lead from the public... and imo, the same public that wanted Kaitlyn over Britt will either lower their view on Kaitlyn for choosing to have Nick on the show or embrace Nick because Kaitlyn is embracing him. I see the latter happening because there is so much pro-Kaitlyn support.

I can just see the tweets by past-contestants even from Chris. S's season all supporting Kaitlyn and her decision to let Nick on the show later. The support of Kaitlyn will lend to supporting Nick, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:42 pm

worth checking out the comments on the articles to get a read on the public opinion about nick's return -- in short: people are suspicious and irritated....

on this blog but also others
RS site (edited to take link out- mod)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:47 pm

I don't think he went on the previous season to "cover his bases" - example, when the guys confronted him with accusations, after he returned from the tree mini date or was it the fireworks date, that he was interested in being the next Bach Nick emphatically said no. 
IMO he decided to go on Kaitlyn's season with the same single motivation.  To see if Kaitlyn could be his future wife. I trust he comes to Kaitlyn in good faith. 

Also, this time he actually chose the woman unlike last season when his friends&fam encouraged him to go on. This is entirely different. If it doesn't end in a serious relationship, in a process which he can devote ALL of his attention to only 1 woman, why would he feel that dating 25 women would be a great option?

That's my take at this time Smiley

Who knows, in the past Nick may have said "find me a potential match and I'll return" then lo & behold they found Kaitlyn and called his bluff giggling

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:50 pm

I agree with you NR. 
Also, I don't think the public are that fickle that soon. It took awhile for Brad to come out the other side.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Screen22

a commenter on this IG post is claiming that K had the purse with her in a picture with fans...anyone know what the commenter is referring to?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 pm

^ the commenter's tag has appeared on a lot of SM - a fan speculating.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:04 pm

emusha wrote:worth checking out the comments on the articles to get a read on the public opinion about nick's return -- in short: people are suspicious and irritated....

on this blog but also others
http://realitysteve.com/2015/03/26/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-spoilers-new-contestant/
It will be interesting to watch if the view may change when they see Kaitlyn keeping Nick again and again and again.

And if she chooses him as F1? Either fans of Kaitlyn will no longer be fans of Kaitlyn or else they will become fans of Nick too because Kaitlyn kept choosing him, again and again.

If the F1 is spoiled before the show airs as it likely will be spoiled before then and the F1 is Nick, it will be interesting to see viewers comments and what those may be.

If he is not F1, then that could lend itself to increasing dislike for Nick. If Kaitlyn however speaks out pro-Nick as Chris did for Kaitlyn? That will be interesting how that is taken as well...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 pm

emusha wrote:teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Screen22

a commenter on this IG post is claiming that K had the purse with her in a picture with fans...anyone know what the commenter is referring to?

While I would love for it to be Kaitlyn's purse on a date with Nick, I think trying to identify the owner of a woman's black purse is like finding a needle in a haystack. giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg