SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Thanks sbolduc. I didn't see them at the time, I think we were posting at the same time. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:Are you guys totally convinced he is on the show? Maybe he was talking to her and the "make out" didn't happen? Maybe he gave her a hello or goodbye hug, and someone exaggerated? Could it be a Chris B move and he walks on and she says "hi, but sorry" and he is headed for BIP? Could the twitter flirting have been staged?

I just don't know. I am anxious to see if there are any Nick sightings in Chicago this weekend.

I said this upthread but whether or not the makeout happened the fact that nick and kaitlyn had private face to face convo is a tell for me...if it was simply a hello couldn't kaitlyn have simply hung out with him + ashleyI &  sharleen+fiance? also as a lead i find it a bit strange for her to be hanging around the former contestants ...esp cos she's likely on a tight travel schedule, ITM filming schedule, and is likely exhausted from all the constant full day filming! (remember how all the bettes kept saying how exhausting and like "work" being on the show is?) Kaitlyn stepped out to hang with the former contestants...to a point even fans came up and snapped pictures of her...at studio 48 ..if there wasn't something** going on of benefit to the show part i doubt the producers would have encouraged that particularly when it comes to a private talk with nick! whoever decided for them to meet then vs. during the rose ceremony (or whoever asked for it) was smart to not be poached as drama-foder

studio 48 is close to Chelsea's pier but 9 min driving distance (correct me if i'm off on this) so they would have had to walk out of studio 48 prolly get a ride to go the pier to for that private talk...
other clues - one tweeter said that nick appeared nervous during the show... but he was nice. he also looks nervous in the pic of him talking to kaitlyn with his hands in his pocket and looking to the side (looking for the right words)...anyways the facts are adding up in interesting ways IMO including the tweets and favorites between the two of them

I have one side thought about kaitlyn -- she's a romantic who decided to move to germany for bf but i also think going on the show for her was an experience and if love comes why not? thing -- she was more like jillian in that way imo particularly cos of her entertainment background. on the other hand kaitlyn however really seemed to for chris and opened up and saw that the process of being speedly vulnerable to see if intimacy is possible works for forging bonds - she said exactly that - once she let her walls down it started working -- so the FS seemed to have gone really well according to that comment. whether she's on the show to further her entertainment biz interests - dancing, singing, modeling etc. she would be stupid not to go for it fully with a bunch of hot, smart and eligible guys who are also open to true commitment. she's 29 and I'd not be surprised if she's totally open and looking for love in a real way...
i also think that kaitlyn is not exactly pleased with the show's maneuverings in the same way that ashley S was unable to take it seriously...i think she knows that the producers will do whatever they want and tell her what she wants to hear to get their way -- clear from how they had a "pick 2" situation which she was openly annoyed by. so i don't think kaitlyn is drinking the koolaid enough to walk away from the possibility of getting a guy that's fully focused on her....i think she's smart enough to make sure the balance is good when it comes to having her needs met on the show...i see her as a smart cookie who showed very smart restraint when it came to handling house drama for example -- staying calm and even-tempered about the whole "show" element to handle herself well. she was also genuine. sharleen pointed out just as much and was commending her for that behavior...
anyway in short i think kaitlyn is smart enough to separate the "real" from show... and so I see her as someone who'd take the shot if there's a chance at a "real" connection with nick. if she's smart she'll also know that having a positive relationship coming out of the bachette is the best way for her to capitalize on the attention from it so would have additional incentive to want a real relationship even if she had other aspirations of parlaying it into dancing with the starts...or other things.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think the twitter thing was staged. It was going on before she was announced as being the 'tte. There could easily have been DM's phone calls or other forms of contact prior to March 9th reveal.

IMO some sort of friendship relationship was forming, however they were in limbo because of the possibility of her becoming the 'ette. They announced it at the ATFR but then they announced the guys would be voting, see March 13th tweet. Once it was decided that it would be Kaitlyn, he then wanted to get on the show. JMHO he may have called them, or they may have known he was interested in her and saw the $$. I do think it was a surprise for Kaitlyn to see him there and he probably asked if he could talk to her later. This is what I'm speculating. Whether he remains there or not, we don't really know at this point, and can only speculate. IMO she asks him to come to the cocktail party, as we've seen this scripted scene in the past.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 9
Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall Mar 10
‏@viallnicholas28
I see what you did there kid ....y&m

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 13
Pins and needles

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 15
:/

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 16
L.I.T

Nick Viall retweeted
Danny Hoyt @dannyhoyt  ·  Mar 17
New #shOMG ft. @bugrobertson @RobertGraham24 @GrahamBunn @brooksforester @viallnicholas28 @beccatilley5 @BachelorABC https://youtu.be/jt0qL6IO6D8
Vid where he says "selfishly he'd like Britt to be the 'ette". IOW so he could date Kaitlyn? Because he never supported Britt.
I didnt' go back to check what he favoured or what she favoured. Maybe someone else has that info from sleuthing.

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  Mar 9
L.I.P

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  Mar 8
You're killin me smalls

posted this info in the other nick thread :cutesmile!: i agree with you the interest was mutual and not staged it appears that nick was hoping she'd not make it on the bette so that they can give it a try IRL...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Just my 2 cents...

I think that if Nick had a sincere interest in Kaitlyn, and he wanted to travel to filming in NYC to see if he could get a chance to speak with her, he is a man who knows what he likes and is willing to step up to the plate. I do not see this action to be the same as Chris B's on Andi's season. Why? Because I don't think of Nick and Chris B as being in the same league. Chris B gives me the heebie jeebies. I actually think Nick has a good head on his shoulders and truly is interested in finding a life partner.

I think that if Nick was allowed to speak to Kaitlyn (on or off camera) and ask her to consider adding him into the mix of guys, he is a guy who doesn't want to live with regrets and he is willing to take a risk for love. Kaitlyn, however, would then be in the awkward position of deciding whether or not she'd 'break the rules' and let Nick join in.  I think this is a very difficult decision for any lead, as they know how much turmoil it can stir up.

Nick is a big boy. He knows how this show works. If he wants to throw himself back into the lion's den, then I would support that. Again, because my feeling is that he is sincere. If anyone can handle the awkwardness and pressure of being 'that guy' I think Nick can. He is driven and answers only to himself. I actually find that refreshing.

I don't know what to make of the RS info. It seems a bit thin to me. One photo of Nick and Elon and one photo of Nick and (supposedly) the back view of Kaitlyn?  A few photos of Nick with Sharlene and Ashley I.  Just not solid enough for me to believe that he will be on the show at all.  I'm in wait and see mode.

JMHO.

Great post, I agree. I am in wait and see mode too. The pics/"filming/make out" thing seems kind of sketchy at least for now.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:07 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:For all of you who think this show is super scripted and Nick's return is not some grand romantic gesture, here are some options to consider. Is his return:

1) Contractual ... he accidently (or was it??) spoiled last year's season with ABC and as his final obligation to ABC "tricky Nicky" had to make an appearance this season on an episode.

2) About money ... his buddy Elan calls and says, "Hey pal, we are trying to boost ratings for the Bachelorette by adding more drama this season. How about you, Sharleen and Ashley I make an appearance on episode 4?" Since Nick is such a great sales guy, he said, "sure, for the right price and I'll also flirt with her on Twitter pre-show to make folks think I have a crush."

3) BIP2 ... could Nick and Ashley 1 be headed for the islands of BIP2 right after Bachelorette and they wanted to give both some extra airtime? Since Sharleen is local, they invited her as well to join them (as I don't think she'd go on being newly engaged) and she agreed for the exposure for her career.  That's what Chris B did before joining BIP1.

That's all I got. Any thoughts??

I can definitely see #1 thanks to plane gate. I do believe Nick is genuinely attracted/interested in Kaitlyn and I can unfortunately see MF and Co holding the plane thing over him and take advantage of their SM interactions/flirting and have Nick come on and try to "get" Kaitlyn to bring him on to the show.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:Are you guys totally convinced he is on the show? Maybe he was talking to her and the "make out" didn't happen? Maybe he gave her a hello or goodbye hug, and someone exaggerated? Could it be a Chris B move and he walks on and she says "hi, but sorry" and he is headed for BIP? Could the twitter flirting have been staged?

I just don't know. I am anxious to see if there are any Nick sightings in Chicago this weekend.

I'm on #Teamconfusednotsurewhatsgoingon All I know about Nick for sure since Wednesday is he does not like Mayonnaise. laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Maybe Nick doesn't like mayonnaise 
but he has no problemo rapping Kaitlyn praise 
He keeps us all guessing with his cryptic tweets 
then he shows in NYC but no one knows the deets
Heyo, salty salty is he moving on the girl?
Heya, spicy spicy will she give the guy a whirl? 
Oh oh, were there kisses on the pier that night?
Hey now, could our sneaky sultry guy be Mr. Right?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:44 pm

notarose wrote:Maybe Nick doesn't like mayonnaise 

LOL love it notarose

alsooo :cutesmile!: something about nick reminds of the ted mosbey on the show how i met your mother
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:53 pm

notarose wrote:Maybe Nick doesn't like mayonnaise 

Love this!! clapping! thumbsup Very talented..... :cheerpom:

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Just in case Nick does go on show and Kaitlyn picks him as F1, how about "Nicklyn." PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:23 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Just in case Nick does go on show and Kaitlyn picks him as F1, how about "Nicklyn." PINKHEART

I like Nicklyn!! Sorry I wasn't a huge Kick fan Smiley

I watched the video MM posted with Ashley I, Ashley S, Jillian and Samantha and they were talking about how they hoped that Kaitlyn would be true to herself and be confident like she was early on with Chris. Not to let Britt get to her and feel she needed to be a certain way to get the guys to vote for her. It wasn't that Britt would be rude or feed off her insecurities or anything like that, more that Kaitlyn just be herself and feel that is enough, as Britt is so beautiful and so different.

I thought this was interesting and then we found out about Nick and I thought if Nick is on the show and stays, I can see a part of the storyboard be about Kaitlyn lacking confidence or afraid that some of the guys didn't want her and really wanted Britt. And then Nick is the guy that only wanted her. Or something to the effect that she was trying to be some certain way to fit what the guys wanted, where Nick comes in and wants who she really is....again all speculation that Nick is actually a contestant and stays a while.... not even completely sold he is on the show
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 pm

KB I like it! yes

sbolduc: Good speculation! We've seen that many times, especially after one contestant leaves on their own (Brady) the lead becomes insecure questioning who else wants to leave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg