SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Beagle wrote:If that picture was actually taken on the night of March 27th no idea , then that night according to RS it was a GD ( 3/25 GD Rapping, 3/26 1 on 1 Met , 3/27 GD)

Last night was a 1-on-1 date at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Today will be a group date (not sure where or what yet) with tomorrow being the rose ceremony before they head to San Antonio on Sunday

Source:RS
But there was a group date already on the 25 that RS tweeted about and said 8 guys on the date.  I don't understand and quite frankly, there weren't enough guys to have 2 group dates so it is confusing.

For some reason my post didn't work.

Here are the tweets from RS that prove the group date actually happened on the 25th and not the 27th. Again, with Corey, all we have is RS's word he was on the date and the fact that there is a beanie stuck way down on some guy's face in a really grainy pic so don't know how it can conclusively be said it was Corey.

RealitySteve @RealitySteve · Mar 25

(SPOILER): Today's group date in NY was a rap battle. 8 guys on the date. Four 1 on 1 rap battles where the audience decided who "won."
5 retweets 16 favorites

(SPOILER): Kaitlyn rapped first and rhymed poop with Britt. Ashley I., Nick V., and Sharleen were all in attendance just watching.

(SPOILER): Apparently JJ & Clint have a bromance this season because it was referenced a few times. Clint was eliminated last rose ceremony

(SPOILER): JJ got boo'ed in his rap because he worked in a Duke Lacrosse r*pe joke when he battled against Corey.

(SPOILER): Consensus was Corey was the best rapper of the date. Dressed the part. Wore a beanie. Tucked his shirt into his underwear.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KDizzle Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:45 pm

The guy in the group rapping date with the beanie is in fact, Corey Stansell. If you look at his spoiled profile on RS he's wearing the same stripped shirt on the rapping date in one of his pictures on his profile.

KDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:48 pm

KDizzle wrote:The guy in the group rapping date with the beanie is in fact, Corey Stansell.  If you look at his spoiled profile on RS he's wearing the same stripped shirt on the rapping date in one of his pictures on his profile.

You read my mind. I was just going to post that maybe you could confirm it was him.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Beagle wrote:
KDizzle wrote:The guy in the group rapping date with the beanie is in fact, Corey Stansell.  If you look at his spoiled profile on RS he's wearing the same stripped shirt on the rapping date in one of his pictures on his profile.

You read my mind. I was just going to post that maybe you could confirm it was him.
So, since he is on that group date, then that was on the 25th.  there was a date on the 26th at the museum which could be a 2/1 and the other date on the 27th which also could be a 2/1.  Usually though, the 2/1's aren't public at all so the guy on the 27th was likely the individual date and only one guy.  The option for a 2/1 still stands at the museum on the 26th.

BTW, could that pic be brought over that shows Cory wears the same shirt. Think it would be helpful to put this to rest. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:19 pm

re: those 3 pictures Guardian Angel posted a page back. The first 2 look nothing like the 3rd one. The guy's hair looks so different. The first 2 look so much like Corey. Did Corey's acquaintance see those first 2 pictures??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:re: those 3 pictures Guardian Angel posted a page back. The first 2 look nothing like the 3rd one. The guy's hair looks so different. The first 2 look so much like Corey. Did Corey's acquaintance see those first 2 pictures??

That's what I've been saying for so long. laugh out loud I just don't see it as being the same guy. One guy's hair is slick and neat, the last guy looks like he needs a hair cut. Plus there is a difference in height comparing to Kaitlyn.

ETA: Plus he hasn't surfaced. This is a guy who did a diary of his departure but hasn't surfaced yet. I would have thought that was the first thing he would have done when he was eliminated. Every time I say I give up, I get right back into it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:re: those 3 pictures Guardian Angel posted a page back. The first 2 look nothing like the 3rd one. The guy's hair looks so different. The first 2 look so much like Corey. Did Corey's acquaintance see those first 2 pictures??

That's what I've been saying for so long. laugh out loud I just don't see it as being the same guy. One guy's hair is slick and neat, the last guy looks like he needs a hair cut. Plus there is a difference in height comparing to Kaitlyn.

ETA: Plus he hasn't surfaced. This is a guy who did a diary of his departure but hasn't surfaced yet. I would have thought that was the first thing he would have done when he was eliminated. Every time I say I give up, I get right back into it. laugh out loud
IMO, I am seriously doubting whether Corey was on the group date and maybe on a 2/1 date with that other guy. We don't know where or what they did other than what we saw in front of that recruiting office. If it was a 2/1 date that would certainately count for 2 different guys in the pics.

I wonder if we can get that person to speak up again as they look at those pics in question??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I have no reply. I just can't believe you got your avi up before mine Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

LOL, are you watching the game right now? Edmonton and Vancouver??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

LOL, are you watching the game right now?  Edmonton and Vancouver??
yes but I picked out and cropped the avi last night but thought I'd have to upload it. GA beat me to the punch.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:01 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

LOL, are you watching the game right now?  Edmonton and Vancouver??
yes but I picked out and cropped the avi last night but thought I'd have to upload it. GA beat me to the punch.
LOL, love it. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am

KDizzle, are these the pics you're talking about?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 CA-xulgUQAA0d-u

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Corey8

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc