SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 pm

I think this is Clint, who was already eliminated.

ABC -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 11111500_419670731539813_17054367_n

caption: He's baaaaaaaack. #thebachelorette #f**kyouthebachelorette #abc @theyearofelan

source: https://instagram.com/p/1EaWw6lRRJ/?taken-by=shammytwist

california90

Back to top Go down

ABC -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:31 pm

laugh out loud Tagging Élan in it too.

ABC -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:50 pm

LOL, nice hashtags. Wish he'd stayed longer.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think you could be right, AL.

I agree AL - I've been looking at that awful video clip. It looks like BenH to me but I just can't get a still image to share. There are also a couple split seconds in which you can see more clearly the different colors the guys are wearing and I see the same guy as being BenH from the video based on his height and build and that he is not wearing the same clothes as the also tall Nick or ShawnB.
That`s kind of what I gathered too from going through the silly video a few times.

OT:

GA, did you hear that they were going to Ireland from San Antonio or could it of been for a different time in the season?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Going from San Antonio.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Going from San Antonio.
OK, thanks. Will check again for what I heard. :yes:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:33 pm

So I've been snooping around American Airlines flight schedules being that Chris H made a point of attaching the #AA hashtag to his tweet this morning.

If the "#AA flight crew moving the two uniformed military members to first class. Class move!" tweet was prior to flying out of San Antonio, the twitter action fits:

7:57 am flight from San Antonio to Chicago
12:35 pm flight from Chicago to JFK (ChrisH retweets a Elan tweet prior)

The flight from Chicago was late arriving at JFK but still allows enough time to transfer to the 6:50 pm flight from JFK to Dublin.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Not sure Elan's twitter action fits with this flightplan though. Do they all fly together? Looks like there is only the one time to fly to Dublin from JFK tonight, at least on AA.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So I've been snooping around American Airlines flight schedules being that Chris H made a point of attaching the #AA hashtag to his tweet this morning.

If the "#AA flight crew moving the two uniformed military members to first class. Class move!" tweet was prior to flying out of San Antonio, the twitter action fits:

7:57 am flight from San Antonio to Chicago
12:35 pm flight from Chicago to JFK (ChrisH retweets a Elan tweet prior)

The flight from Chicago was late arriving at JFK but still allows enough time to transfer to the 6:50 pm flight from JFK to Dublin.

There are direct flights to Dublin from Chicago. They could already be here for all we know, flights land very early GMT

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Good to know Mr&Mrs.!

Elan tweeted 5 hrs ago and 5 minutes ago. I would think they are now there. 5 hours ago might have been when they arrived.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm a bit confused here. Why did you guys think they're heading to Ireland?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Last week, Kaitlyn and Shawn went on a one-on-one date in San Antonio. The couple went kayaking, and Booth showed off his abs, something that won’t disappoint fans who appreciate a little man-gawking while Kaitlyn tries to find a guy to settle down with. Time will tell if Shawn is Kaitlyn’s final pick, but they appear to be having a great time on their date, despite being surrounded by cameras.

Who is Shawn Booth, and is he really on the Bachelorette to find love?

Reality Steve reports that Booth may have more than love on his mind. Although he thinks the Ryan Gosling doppelgänger will end up being one of Bristowe’s final guys, if she doesn’t choose him, he’s a shoe-in for the next Bachelor.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1983850/who-is-bachelorette-2015-star-shawn-booth-kaitlyn-bristowe-falling-for-ryan-gossling-look-alike/#IaTVXk8v5OHewfoj

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins