SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:04 am

Continue here.

I'm just bringing random posts here so we have them. Feel free to move anything else over.

mindless wrote:I'm starting to think there were only 9 guys on the group date. I named them and I think the guy (is it even a guy?) in white jeans is probably a producer. He's really short and is looking down like he's reading some clipboard. I mean you can see his hands peeking out from behind the guy with the backpack and it looks like he's holding something. That leaves only 9 guys, so 11 in total before eliminations. One left before rose ceremony so that leaves 10 and if Ben H. also left then 9. 8 remain after last night.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Cbib9g10

Aunties_Love wrote:Does this help at all?

I took this one:  https://instagram.com/p/1C7WB0FRg6/

Cropped and enlarged and tried to sharpen a bit.  FWIW, I now see 9 guys standing there.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Rc5_gr10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:The photo we can ID Nick and Shawn I only see 7 guys. Maybe Kaitlyn took one of the guys aside pre-roses?
I don't know if this is helping or just muddying the waters more??

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Rc_gro10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! Tons of info to catch up on this morning!
Thanks to all those who took pics!

Can someone clarify why it is speculated that it was Ben H that was let go? I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:07 am

I posted in Bens thread do we know how tall he and Nick are vs Shawn..... The person beside Shawn looks to be the same height
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:18 am

This is my theory:

Shawn is disliked among the guys, because not only is Kaitlyn really into him, he gives of a bit of a cocky vibe. Maybe he told some of the guys he wanted Britt and they're pissed that he's still there. He was also standing off to the side in the pic of them arriving in San Antonio, looking away from the other guys IIRC. Nick is also disliked because of his reputation and the fact that he showed up out of nowhere just last week. So Nick getting the GDR made someone on the date have a hissy fit and leave, or Kaitlyn kicked him out because of his attitude. I think this might be tall bald guy, since I didn't see him in those rose ceremony pics.

Then not only Nick, but Shawn also gets a rose. This makes goody-two-shoes Ben H. who got a rose on his date think that if Kaitlyn likes those two, then she's not the girl for him. He may have also been close with tall bald guy and is upset that he left. So he approaches Kaitlyn before the rose ceremony and hands the rose back. That's why he's not there standing next to Shawn and Nick. And that leaves only one guy to be eliminated at the rose ceremony. 11 -> 8.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:26 am

Sounds like they are traveling today:

Chris Harrison ‏[ltr]@chrisbharrison[/ltr]  10m10 minutes ago
#AA flight crew moving the two uniformed military members to first class. Class move!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 am

Cropped and enlarged and tried to sharpen a bit.  FWIW, I now see 9 guys standing there.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Rc5_gr10

Based on this picture I count 10 guys, did we start with 12 or 11 this week? I do not see bald guy either.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:48 am

sbolduc wrote:I posted in Bens thread do we know how tall he and Nick are vs Shawn..... The person beside Shawn looks to be the same height

I think Nick is 6'2"?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:51 am

sbolduc wrote:

Based on this picture I count 10 guys, did we start with 12 or 11 this week? I do not see bald guy either.

I see 10 guys here as well.

ETA: I think the guy on the very left (with his back to camera) has someone facing him. I'm wondering if the guy facing him is actually the guy they're saying goodbye to??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Assuming this is Nick (2nd from rt) he is slightly taller than the assumed Shawn.  Hopefully neither is bent at the knees. 
https://servimg.com/view/19007111/193

Nick is taller and perhaps broader shouldered than Ronnie Woo
http://websta.me/p/903208206987365642_28313266

Can someone find a pic of Shawn with Ronnie from Shawn's IG? 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:06 pm

notarose wrote:Can someone find a pic of Shawn with Ronnie from Shawn's IG?
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Ffhfhf10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:07 pm

These IG photos are from the previous thread.   Some general thoughts on what I can see but I will leave it to the expert sleuthers who have an eye for figuring out who the dude's are.   Hugesmile

I believe it is Nick and Shawn standing to the far right with lapel roses.  (IMO)
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 11055776_1593650284217170_1788828346_n

Guys saying goodbye:  The guys leaving must be on far left/hidden.  Guys safe are just standing/watching.  Shawn looks to be on far right while Nick is in the middle saying goodbye to guys leaving. IMO.

The guy's heights:  Nick, Shawn & Ben look the tallest to me. IMO.
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion CBYkU59UkAAFT82
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins