SELECT CONTENT

Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 pm

mindless wrote:hehehe

I don't know why any woman would want a man with bigger boobs than her. That guy needs a bra.

cantstopl  He doesn't pass the boob test, for sure. 

I'm not a fan of bulked up bodies.  Men who do physically labor all they're lives don't look that way so it's just too much beyond fitness into the realm of self-adoration for my taste.  Male version of high maintenance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Sorry he is just gross imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:30 pm

There's no way I could take him seriously with that profession especially.

Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:45 pm

He has his law degree and cleans up nicely in a suit but I guess he thinks he is too sexy for his shirt.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:He has his law degree and cleans up nicely in a suit but I guess he thinks he is too sexy for his shirt.  laugh out loud

His LinkedIn says he graduated in Law School in 2013, but he hasn't update his job from working at the school -- which means he's likely not working as a lawyer at all, and it looks like he never did outside of internships (Chicago-Kent is not a top school so it wouldn't be shocking if he didn't get a job). Doesn't even say whether he passed the bar exam.

He also tweeted in the last half hour that he's in the finals to be on some other reality show. Definitely one of the "I want fame" contestants.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:22 pm

I get a feeling we have a bunch of the "i want fame" crew this season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:55 pm

He is in  the finals for "Men of Strip" reality TV show - guess the law degree is his back-up plan!  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:37 pm

I saw that tweet, and went to their site, since I never heard of it before.

I decided it's best to clear my browsing history in case my son uses my lap top. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 pm

So he's essentially the male Andi?

I kid!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:28 pm

I think he fits the description, looks better fully clothed, though he's far from my cup of tea!   giggling  He's not hiding he was on (even though RS and ragmags have already posted about him) or shying away from the attention it seems.  

Josh Seiter retweeted
Hayley @haybeebs  ·  5m
Guys my mom met @Andrewdean_chi last nigh and he's a fan of her lolz, watch for him on #TheBachelorette
9:17 AM - 17 Apr 2015
Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 CCznkroUkAApV1c
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:05 pm

I'm really looking forward to the fan response of Josh given the number of Bachelorette parties that involve a male stripper. Josh Seiter -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698 
Wonder how different this news will be taken compared to the boys learning to strip on Andi's season or Marcus' little private striptease on his HTD.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Seiter - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+23
Stacia620
BlackHalo
california90
momoftrips
Linds911