SELECT CONTENT

Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:39 pm

But so is Shawn following someone…..do you think that means anything?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:But so is Shawn following someone…..do you think that means anything?

Shawn is following Daniel Finney who is also from Nashville so we are speculating they knew each other, or of each other.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:But so is Shawn following someone…..do you think that means anything?

Shawn is following Daniel Finney who is also from Nashville so we are speculating they knew each other, or of each other.

Makes sense now. Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:38 pm

So, do we think he's eliminated then? And when is it possible for him to be??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Posting these here, too. Apparently, this one has a girlfriend.

Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 CDFPr7oWMAAOR0i

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Thanks jc for moving him over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Tony-bachelorette
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Height: 6'2"
Tattoos: Three
All-time favorite movies: Into the Wild, Beetlejuice, A Christmas Story
Biggest date fear: Rudeness

What does being married mean to you?
To begin together, exhibit selflessness, to grow.

Who do you admire most in the world?
My mother. She loves more easily and completely than anyone I've ever met. Her strength to balance and assist all established the foundation for my success.

If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
Tony Stark/Iron Man -- he is humble yet arrogant, fights crime, and is hella rich.

Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Absolutely! I believe a healthy relationship cannot avoid it.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Tony made a video responding to CH's post show interview about him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbZf9lKBK0

Did it surprise you how angry Tony got about having to fight?
Harrison: Nothing that Tony did surprised me. There is a lot happening underneath the surface of that guy and I think he wraps it up in this zen, peaceful, wrapper. The great thing about this show is that you can fake it for a little while, but eventually you're found out. I'm not saying Tony faked it -- I think he believes he's this zen person -- but he's not; his real personality came through. People wonder why we do the dates we do, and they seem funny or superficial, but there are reasons to push people outside their comfort zone. Tony was pushed in this direction he didn't know how to handle it and his true self came out. Kaitlyn got to see who he is, she got to see the type of human being Kupah is, and those are not attractive people she's ever want to be with.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-clint-jj/?rss=tv-hotlist&partnerid=spi&profileid=09

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:29 pm

speechless

Seems to me, even though contestants know what they sign up for, they are making a big stink over the way they've been treated. This seems to be a contagious pattern this season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:33 pm

california90 wrote:Tony made a video responding to CH's post show interview about him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbZf9lKBK0

Did it surprise you how angry Tony got about having to fight?
Harrison: Nothing that Tony did surprised me. There is a lot happening underneath the surface of that guy and I think he wraps it up in this zen, peaceful, wrapper. The great thing about this show is that you can fake it for a little while, but eventually you're found out. I'm not saying Tony faked it -- I think he believes he's this zen person -- but he's not; his real personality came through. People wonder why we do the dates we do, and they seem funny or superficial, but there are reasons to push people outside their comfort zone. Tony was pushed in this direction he didn't know how to handle it and his true self came out. Kaitlyn got to see who he is, she got to see the type of human being Kupah is, and those are not attractive people she's ever want to be with.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-clint-jj/?rss=tv-hotlist&partnerid=spi&profileid=09

WOW Chris Manson, just wow. 
Seriously? Those are not the kind of people she would want to be with? Reminds me of---well, never mind. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Tony no more belonged on this show than I would belong as a contestant on The Bachelor. Whoever even thought for a minute that he would be a good match for Kaitlyn was dreaming. He was right to take himself out of the show early in the game. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote: WOW Chris Manson, just wow. 
Seriously? Those are not the kind of people she would want to be with? Reminds me of---well, never mind. no no
:claphands :yes:

was there a talk that Tony was in some car-accident before the show or I've just imagined it? Anyway, nothing to say more about Tony from this season (that I won't watch), but Tony's message in this video is all I could add about TPTB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON58QUmx1tk

Chris has no soul ... just $ (and I could give props to him for making himself richer and richer on other people's ignorance and naivety)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony Harris - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+19
BlackHalo
jojo47
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
happygolucky