SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Thanks for the info, maraker. If they filmed Ben's this past weekend, and Nick's will be next week Tuesday, isn't that too much time to film 4 HTD's?

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:03 pm

All the sleuthed pieces fit together if you frame it as a kind of dicotimization. 
The pieces: 
FS before HTD
Ben having a HTD last weekend
NicK much later

I'm suggesting all the sleuthed pieces are accurate and the final 4 were divided into 2 tiers with some combination of guys going on an FS followed by a HTD before others/another has an FS/HTD combination. 

It will be interesting to learn out how many HTDs she will have in total.
:yes:  I'm an outside the box thinker  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

julychild wrote:Thanks for the info, maraker. If they filmed Ben's this past weekend, and Nick's will be next week Tuesday, isn't that too much time to film 4 HTD's?

Yeah that's a pretty huge gap between Ben's and Nick's HTD's. Maybe there's 5 guys who got HTD's and only one was eliminated in the F6?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:06 pm

julychild wrote:Thanks for the info, maraker. If they filmed Ben's this past weekend, and Nick's will be next week Tuesday, isn't that too much time to film 4 HTD's?

GA got info that it will be filmed through next week.  We sill have possible dates in Sacramento, CA area (Chris), Connecticut (Shawn), Rhode Island (Jared), Lousiville, KY area (Joe).   That is still a lot of travelling.  Also, maybe she decided on 5 HTD's or wants more time at each HTD -- just speculating.   I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Chris HTD spoiler.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 pm

With Ben's HTD last weekend, it may have been Sunday- the 19th. Nick's on the 28th is 9 days- not really so long for the usual 4 dates. I always find it crazy when the dates are too close together (I thought Sean's were really close together, for instance). With Nick's being on the 28th (and since he has so much family- though they may not all be there this time), I would expect the RC to be on the 29th.

This time period is sometimes a time when they film interviews to fill in with guys who've stayed around this long- because they can't always predict the first night or two- they take advantage of having downtime with the guys who are waiting around. Kaitlyn may have to do some of that filming work, too, for the early episodes (which are probably already being edited), so they've built in a little extra time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:42 pm

thank you for the info maraker
the new info matches up with GA's info right? HTD's being filmed through next week?
wow well that definitely points to a very unconventional filming schedule this season -- i hadn't seen the ben htd spoiler but very interesting! looking forward to the info that mr. write and Lav have for us where they were something different going on...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:55 pm

They are cutting it awfully close this season if Nicks HTD is only on the 28th! If the HTD RC is the 29th, and then FD starts the 1st (with one day off between each one) they are most likely only going to wrap up filming the 11th/12th may with the premiere being the 18th. Therefore if Kait stays a few days on with her F1 - when is she going to do media rounds?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm

IDK I personally think 9 days is a long time for 4 possible HTDs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:18 pm

sara11 wrote:They are cutting it awfully close this season if Nicks HTD is only on the 28th! If the HTD RC is the 29th, and then FD starts the 1st (with one day off between each one) they are most likely only going to wrap up filming the 11th/12th may with the premiere being the 18th. Therefore if Kait stays a few days on with her F1 - when is she going to do media rounds?

Emily did them after the first episode because she wasn't back... or she needed a quick stop in Charlotte first. Some of the early press stuff is done as interview when the lead is in LA- after the M&G and before dates begin in earnest. AND they have Britt for Ep 1 as well. It is a 2 night premiere as I recall. I'm sure they've figured it all out.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity11 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:22 pm

I am the person that spoiled Ben H's HTD happening last weekend. To clarify: I can say with 100% certainty that he has been here and filmed. I cannot say with 100% exactly what day it happened. The person that shared the timing info did say it was last weekend, but seemed a bit uncertain.

Serendipity11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Maybe Ben's was the first and Nick's is the last?
Maybe GA's source meant throughout the weekend when they said "next week".

Maybe I am starting to go a bit cray cray already!!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Crazy-42 I will never survive!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 pm

I agree Kasha 9+ days seems awful long time just to be filming HTD.

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123