SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by allykat Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Why foil with a f6-4 though? That's not "worth it" imo, it makes much more sense for it to be f3 or f2.

If they are looking at him as an option as the next lead, and he left by F6-F4, why not make him a part of the foiler? Will keep him front and center in everyone's mind and make people invest in him. Most people root for the spoiled F1 or at least pay close attention to him. Plus it has the added benefit of re-directing attention from whatever is going on with F3, which it seems they are really trying to keep close.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cash Wed May 13, 2015 2:23 pm

allykat wrote:Auntie's hears that they came back from Ireland between April 17th and 19th and that Dr Chris is F1. Now we have Dr Chris being tagged in an instagram photo on April 19th and deleting pics on instagram on April 20th. Strange timing indeed. Even if they are throw back photos, the timing is a rather stark coincidence. I agree with GA and think the post might have been a 'welcome home', whether it's a new photo or not.

JMO, but I think maybe the F4-F6 came back between April 17th and 19th and Dr Chris was among them. And that's when the foiler campaign kicked into high gear.

Whatever happened to the rumor of someone spotting them filming in one of the guy's hometowns on the 20th? I remember at the time it was dismissed because it seemed too early for HTDs, but if they came back from Ireland between the 17th and 19th it would make sense right?

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Cash wrote:
allykat wrote:Auntie's hears that they came back from Ireland between April 17th and 19th and that Dr Chris is F1. Now we have Dr Chris being tagged in an instagram photo on April 19th and deleting pics on instagram on April 20th. Strange timing indeed. Even if they are throw back photos, the timing is a rather stark coincidence. I agree with GA and think the post might have been a 'welcome home', whether it's a new photo or not.

JMO, but I think maybe the F4-F6 came back between April 17th and 19th and Dr Chris was among them. And that's when the foiler campaign kicked into high gear.

Whatever happened to the rumor of someone spotting them filming in one of the guy's hometowns on the 20th? I remember at the time it was dismissed because it seemed too early for HTDs, but if they came back from Ireland between the 17th and 19th it would make sense right?

It was twice reported that a film crew was in Ben H's hometown - dates given were about a week apart.  Film crew spotted, according to reports, but not specifically stated that Ben or Kaitlyn were spotted. 
I forget what the first date was; the second was the 18th (?). 

There was also a tweet exchange about Shawn having had a HTD. 
Also a post about Nick's family flying around the 17th or 18th somewhere but that wasn't based on actually seeing anyone.
Also, AL posted that Chris may have a HTD after or near the Kaitlyn LAX sighting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 2:51 pm

^ Film crew spotted- I don't recall any confirmation it was a Bach film crew. Could have been a movie, TV show or some other reality show (Wait, did I just call Bach a reality show?) giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 2:58 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ Film crew spotted- I don't recall any confirmation it was a Bach film crew. Could have been a movie, TV show or some other reality show (Wait, did I just call Bach a reality show?) giggling

:yes:

Remember a crew was spotted somewhere else that ended up being about a different Bach Nation thing. Was that Sean/Cat or Marcus/Lacey?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed May 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Wrong dates. Film crew supposedly filming the weekend around the 19 th and the 28 th in or around Fort Wayne for Ben H. Family supposedly flying out the 27 th for Nick. If families flew out, crews could be doing backgroun photos. Would not need any for Nick. Personally, I do not think any hometowns were done in hometowns.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 pm

remockered wrote:Wrong dates.   Film crew supposedly filming the weekend around the 19 th and the 28 th in or around Fort Wayne for Ben H.  Family supposedly flying out the 27 th for Nick.   If families flew out, crews could be doing backgroun photos.  Would not need any for Nick.  Personally, I do not think any hometowns were done in hometowns.  
 Thanks for the correct dates  bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 13, 2015 3:43 pm

My head is spinning. I can't figure it out. I need a thread where it says something along these lines:

(Username) thinks (fill in the blank) is F1 and (fill in the blank) is next bachelor because (fill in the blank)

Ie....
leselihau thinks Dr Chris is F1 and Nick is next bachelor because that's what her "gut" tells her and she likes to go with her gut! giggling

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 3:59 pm

leselihau wrote:My head is spinning.  I can't figure it out.  I need a thread where it says something along these lines:

(Username) thinks (fill in the blank) is F1 and (fill in the blank) is next bachelor because (fill in the blank)

Ie....
leselihau thinks Dr Chris is F1 and Nick is next bachelor because that's what her "gut" tells her and she likes to go with her gut!  giggling
laugh out loud I'll play! I think Shawn or Nick is f1, Chris or Ben next lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
leselihau wrote:My head is spinning.  I can't figure it out.  I need a thread where it says something along these lines:

Ie....
leselihau thinks Dr Chris is F1 and Nick is next bachelor because that's what her "gut" tells her and she likes to go with her gut!  giggling
laugh out loud I'll play! I think Shawn or Nick is f1, Chris or Ben next lead.

This is funny!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 13, 2015 4:58 pm

I will play too!
SDMOM thinks NICK is f1 because he's my fav and I deserve a happy ending!!! Ben or Dr Chris will be the next lead because I like them.

Seriously I think sometimes we are our own victims of sleuthing. Whenever we find some proof, we question"is this a foiler" immediately. With the proofs we have now, I think
Chris is f6, because he is tagged in a photos posted on 4/19, plus sm activities 4/20 or 21.
Joe and Jared are F4 & F5 and neither got a HTD, possibly eliminated at the same time. Joe's retweeted on May 2. A friend of Jared's posted a picture of him May 4, which could be taken a day or two before.
HTDs are probably filmed 4/23- 4/28 with Ben's on 28. Kaitlyn was spotted at LAX on 4/29, possibly f3>f2 RC on 29 or 30.  FRC was May 3. I am guessing Shawn and Nick are f2, just because Ben is following both on sm but Nick and Shawn are not following each other.
IMO of course.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 pm

sdmom wrote:I will play too!
SDMOM thinks NICK is f1 because he's my fav and I deserve a happy ending!!! Ben or Dr Chris will be the next lead because I like them.

Seriously I think sometimes we are our own victims of sleuthing. Whenever we find some proof, we question"is this a foiler" immediately. With the proofs we have now, I think
Chris is f6, because he is tagged in a photos posted on 4/19, plus sm activities 4/20 or 21.
Joe and Jared are F4 & F5 and neither got a HTD, possibly eliminated at the same time. Joe's retweeted on May 2. A friend of Jared's posted a picture of him May 4, which could be taken a day or two before.
HTDs are probably filmed 4/23- 4/28 with Ben's on 28. Kaitlyn was spotted at LAX on 4/29, possibly f3>f2 RC on 29 or 30.  FRC was May 3. I am guessing Shawn and Nick are f2, just because Ben is following both on sm but Nick and Shawn are not following each other.
IMO of course.

I am agreeing with your post, that nick is final 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123