SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:32 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:After the last episode I am joining the gang that wonders about the no one choice. Something huge must have gone down if she did not choose anyone at the end.
Her reaction to Nick and more importantly the way she pushed aside the others on all the dates that she had that week says a lot. They have all effectively been friend zoned in a matter of days. Which says that Nick was the front runner even before he actually moved into the Bachelor errr Pad.
If she did end up alone, Nick must not have closed the deal effectively by the end. This should be so interesting to uncover.
I don't know but I think this part of her latest blog really alludes to the existence of a f1:
I also just want people to know that this decision to bring Nick on the show was extremely difficult for me. I have talked to a lot of guys from previous seasons, and I would not have brought any of them on if they had just shown up. But Nick was different. And there was something in my heart that said "Kaitlyn, if a sliver of you believes he could be your husband, you might have to explore it." I knew I was going to take some heat for it, but I can't just do what America thinks is right; I have to do what Kaitlyn believes is right. After all, this is my forever. I hope people understand that. I went on The Bachelorette to find a lifelong partnership, and if that meant getting over some speed bumps to be happy forever, it was something I had to do. Isn't it okay for me to explore all options if this is truly about me finding my husband? If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.

Hmm - I get more and more confused each week. giggling The capitalized "THEY are the one", seems like a clear shout out to that person from the second scenario she mentioned - Shawn, IMO. Also noticed she mentioned she's a country girl at heart, the rapping thing didn't seem to fit that well with Shawn's pop culture taste.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:After the last episode I am joining the gang that wonders about the no one choice. Something huge must have gone down if she did not choose anyone at the end.
Her reaction to Nick and more importantly the way she pushed aside the others on all the dates that she had that week says a lot. They have all effectively been friend zoned in a matter of days. Which says that Nick was the front runner even before he actually moved into the Bachelor errr Pad.
If she did end up alone, Nick must not have closed the deal effectively by the end. This should be so interesting to uncover.
I don't know but I think this part of her latest blog really alludes to the existence of a f1:
I also just want people to know that this decision to bring Nick on the show was extremely difficult for me. I have talked to a lot of guys from previous seasons, and I would not have brought any of them on if they had just shown up. But Nick was different. And there was something in my heart that said "Kaitlyn, if a sliver of you believes he could be your husband, you might have to explore it." I knew I was going to take some heat for it, but I can't just do what America thinks is right; I have to do what Kaitlyn believes is right. After all, this is my forever. I hope people understand that. I went on The Bachelorette to find a lifelong partnership, and if that meant getting over some speed bumps to be happy forever, it was something I had to do. Isn't it okay for me to explore all options if this is truly about me finding my husband? If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.

Hmm - I get more and more confused each week.  giggling The capitalized "THEY are the one", seems like a clear shout out to that person from the second scenario she mentioned - Shawn, IMO.  Also noticed she mentioned she's a country girl at heart, the rapping thing didn't seem to fit that well with Shawn's pop culture taste.
Haha I didn't want to post that because I don't want to be too biased pro-Shawn and anti-Nick but since you said it, I just want to say ITA.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:30 am

When I read that paragraph, I took it that she added the emphasis the way one would in speech. She wrote it down the way it sounded in her head. It could also mean something else, but that was my first thought about it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 am

julychild wrote:When I read that paragraph, I took it that she added the emphasis the way one would in speech. She wrote it down the way it sounded in her head. It could also mean something else, but that was my first thought about it.
That was my first thought as well
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Why they and not he ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:22 pm

"They" might simply be poor grammar, use of plural when singular is meant.... happens all the time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Sounds like it's THEY because the He was in the first example, therefore THEY doesn't exist.

If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:26 pm

jcrbil wrote:"They" might simply be poor grammar, use of plural when singular is meant.... happens all the time.
English is not my first language, so i was like why did she say "they" instead of he ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:33 pm

This season is sounding more like an "Ali-ending".

From what I've observed, K is just too idealistic not to have a proposal at the end. She is a bit over-the-top, impulsive, and passionate and is talking quite a bit about "forever", "husband is in this room", "this is for the rest of my life", ...& let's not forget the Aladdin enthusiasm. Seems like she is quite into the fairytale stuff. JMO, of course.
As fesisty and fun-loving as she is, wouldn't put it past her to possibly have a hand in possibly foiling RS, (much like Ali, who had a pretty great poker face).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 pm

The english is not the best, so it is confusing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:13 pm

I thought this was interesting:

He became my go-to person for advice. We became close – or as close as two people can become who have never really met.

Pretty much contradicts her claim that they talked on "text a handful of times". I also thought that her wording of exploring all her other options and feelings was interesting, as it was almost word-for-word what Ali and Sharleen said in their blogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:This season is sounding more like an "Ali-ending".

From what I've observed, K is just too idealistic not to have a proposal at the end. She is a bit over-the-top, impulsive, and passionate and is talking quite a bit about "forever",  "husband is in this room", "this is for the rest of my life", ...& let's not forget the Aladdin enthusiasm.  Seems like she is quite into the fairytale stuff. JMO, of course.
As fesisty and fun-loving as she is, wouldn't put it past her to possibly have a hand in possibly foiling RS, (much like Ali, who had a pretty great poker face).
Agreed, and what's more interesting is she's kept this talk postshow- forever happiness, lifelong partner, THE ONE. Just doesn't fit with a no-pick ending to me; she's fun and feisty but she's still a girl, it would sting too much to talk like that if she wound up alone imo. I can definitely see her foiling Steve though, that type of fun seems right up her alley.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123