SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Fri May 01, 2015 2:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think it's a big deal. I always thought Whitney would be back and forth more often. I'm sure she had already planned to go to the Derby and pick up her dog.

I agre... Sean and Cat said how hard it was for C to be stuck in LA during DWTS, and that it almost broke them up. Maybe C&W's way is better?

:yes:
IMO I think Whitney retaining normalcy in her routine puts less stress on her as well as her often being in Chicago keeps her support system close.  The more comfortable she is, the better able she is to support Chris emotionally. 
I think Whitney doesn't need a relationship to be fulfilled however she does want a relationship.  Sure, it would have been better to have Chris in Iowa doing his usual but that isn't what was chosen. What happens once Chris is back to farming will be the real test. I do think the DWTS thing hasn't help progress their relationship but it may not have moved it backward either.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Fri May 01, 2015 3:02 pm

eversotrue wrote:Did anyone see that new article with "sources" from Chris and Whitney's families?

Yes. That was really low, contacting his grandmother and twisting her words. no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Please utilize using multiquoting vs multiple posts. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:Can someone please give me the link to the first thread?

There is a Category called Completed Shows Archived for all threads that are locked. It is towards the bottom of the home page.

Here is the direct link to the first thread.

Chris Whitney Thread 1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 01, 2015 5:41 pm

There is something off with Chris I think and something more to Whit returning home. I dont think the Whit we've seen all along would essentially quit being his "#1 cheerleader" as she once put it before DWTS started. She gushed and said she would be front and center each week. I mean, of course they will spend the majority of their time apart due to dwts, but it makes me wonder how much effort he put into the relationship during his free time. We rarely saw them out which I thought was strange too as there are almost always sightings this soon after the show.

Im still rooting for them, especially Whit, and hope they can return home soon and focus on each other.

TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri May 01, 2015 6:00 pm

According to Brian's twitter feed, he is heading to LA to visit Chris and Cody.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Honestly, I have no opinion positive or negative about their relationship but, to me, it is very strange that she didn't attend the show last Monday. They supposedly made the decision together to do DWTS and she was all about supporting him. He could have very easily gone home last week and she could have been there to support him. I don't have a problem with her working in Chicago this week or even attending the Kentucky Derby party but will she make it back for what will most likely be his last dances and elimination on Monday? I guess we will see. Is it or will it be a sign of trouble, not necessarily, but it's definitely strange.

TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Samuel10TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Samuel10 TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Family10TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Samuel15TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:Long time lurker here, laugh out loud
I felt like most of you on here for a bit....then I saw this on you tube - and I changed my mind and felt like we don't know everything and are reading too much into what the rumor mills say.

Watch this. It may make some of you change your minds as well. Apparently this was only a few days ago.

Thanks for bringing that over bachelorfan777. Some are worried about C/W, some aren't. I don't see any red flags with them. They seem to be a more mature couple than we have had in the past. They don't need to be attached at the hip. So, until there is actual evidence of a split, I'll keep thinking they are doing good.

ITA.....I think C and W are just where they are supposed to be given how all encompassing DWTS is. Whit has been so supportive and as a couple I see them very mature. They are two individuals and together they make a great couple....stronger for having gone thru this once in a lifetime DWTS opportunity. They will both be home soon in Arlington and it sounds like making plans for a fun summer with exciting travel. JMO I don't see anything off with them.... only time will tell.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Fri May 01, 2015 7:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Honestly, I have no opinion positive or negative about their relationship but, to me, it is very strange that she didn't attend the show last Monday. They supposedly made the decision together to do DWTS and she was all about supporting him. He could have very easily gone home last week and she could have been there to support him. I don't have a problem with her working in Chicago this week or even attending the Kentucky Derby party but will she make it back for what will most likely be his last dances and elimination on Monday? I guess we will see.  Is it or will it be a sign of trouble, not necessarily, but it's definitely strange.

According to Whitney on her twitter, she'll be visiting her high school on Monday.

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  ·  16h 16 hours ago
@AHSRockets is school in session Monday? I'll be in town for derby and would love to come see yall!!
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 01, 2015 7:18 pm

^^^ thank you for the answer.

TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Samuel10TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Samuel10 TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Family10TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Samuel15TheGroveLA - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Come on, it is a little strange she's opting to hang around in Kentucky instead going to support Chris. Clearly she doesn't need to be at work on Monday.

I was just watching Chris and Witney rehearse. He seemed happy and they were giggly. She said something that gave me pause though, while trying to explain him the story of the dance, but I only caught the latter part of it and now I can't really remember that either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 pm

idk... personal story time - i had a very good friend who was the aunt of a girl who was a top 8 finalist on So You Think You Can Dance and by the end of the time the girl was on the show the girls MOTHER was getting exhausted from sitting in LA while her daughter was practicing and performing.

If I were Whitney I'd probably want to fly home, get some work done, get my hair pretty, fly to Kentucky and go to my favorite event. We really don't know who she's meeting up with in Kentucky either, maybe her sister is coming into town. It was two weeks ago that Whitney was walking around set with Chris' nieces and sister and looked happy.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu