SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by officeRules Sat May 09, 2015 11:07 am

In the end, it doesn't really matter how we feel about his comraderie with Witney.
What matters is how Whitney feels about it.
Time will tell...
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat May 09, 2015 11:37 am

albean99 wrote:Sometimes real life intervenes. I don't think Whitney wants to quit her job and jump into life in Arlington as quickly as she thought right after the finale. Luckily it's close enough that they can be together pretty easily. It's a good sign that she's become friends with Chris' sisters.

They were already telling her they missed her before she was even picked.  giggling  I can't shake the feeling that his family is more into Whitney than he is. But I hope I'm wrong!

The relatively close distance is certainly convenient but not until he actually goes back to Arlington. I have my doubts about him wanting to do that anytime soon, no matter what he says. Even my boyfriend was like "Get back on the farm, Chris!" when I showed him the latest pics of Chris holding a puppy in LA. laugh out loud

This is what Chris said on the video here about Whit moving to Arlington:

"I mean that's a step, that's a next step, eventually, you know, but, I got...I got a few days here to figure out, you know, which direction I can go, or can't go, and this isn't quite over, but yeah, eventually she'll be moving to Arlington and we'll be beginning a life there."

Sounds promising.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 09, 2015 12:01 pm

From some of these interviews he makes it seem like he is so eager to get back to the farm yet he could have easily gone straight there after the press in NYC but instead he went back to LA. He's not needed there until a few days before the finale anyway. He could have spent about a week in Iowa helping out and doing what he loves. I'm not so sure Chris hasn't been bitten by the spotlight bug more than he wishes to admit and is waiting for a reason to stay away from Iowa for longer.

ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 87b72b10 ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 86669110 ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 12:13 pm

umngirl wrote:From some of these interviews he makes it seem like he is so eager to get back to the farm yet he could have easily gone straight there after the press in NYC but instead he went back to LA. He's not needed there until a few days before the finale anyway. He could have spent about a week in Iowa helping out and doing what he loves. I'm not so sure Chris hasn't been bitten by the spotlight bug more than he wishes to admit and is waiting for a reason to stay away from Iowa for longer.

Near the end or shortly after TB season he did sign on with some type of agro organization.  I believe he will be a spokesperson.  It reminds me of Sean and his speaking tours however Cat stayed in LA through the duration of DWTS which IMO made a difference in their getting to know each other better.  Plus afterward they lived in the same city. 
Yes, bitten to some degree.  Not sure how much or if he is still shopping for more.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Even before he was named as the lead, during last summer when Chris was out glad handing and putting his face out there with politicians, it was speculated there was more to him than being a simple farmer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 pm

He could have spent about a week in Iowa helping out and doing what he loves.
Allegedly loves. As our own jlccaz always says, "watch the feet".
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 09, 2015 1:27 pm

I don't see any red flags or a step backward from this article.  It sounds like they will be headed to Iowa soon to spend time together...she may even get a ride on the tractor! Farming may be taking up a lot of time over the next few weeks and it seems clear that getting back to it is a priority for him. I would think both of them need a little bit of time to decompress from the demands of DWTS (which ended less than a week ago!) and has been the focus for both of them for the past 2 months. I imagine when Chris is able he will also travel to Chicago so the two of them can spend time in both places. Honestly, they seem like they are approaching the transition to a life together with a lot of thought and maturity. I'm very hopeful for this couple...more than most I see coming from these shows.

Last edited by Rolly on Sat May 09, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat May 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Kind of hard for Whitney to sit in a tractor in Iowa with Chris if he's still in LA shopping at The Grove and taking pix with fans. Pic was taken today - "fan" posted it less than an hour ago, tagged Chris and captioned that she met him today. Not trying to be negative, just saying..... If I could bring it over I would.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 09, 2015 6:59 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Kind of hard for Whitney to sit in a tractor in Iowa with Chris if he's still in LA shopping at The Grove and taking pix with fans. Pic was taken today - "fan" posted it less than an hour ago, tagged Chris and captioned that she met him today. Not trying to be negative, just saying..... If I could bring it over I would.

I imagine if they moved to LA there may be some things to finalize and a few loose ends for moving back. I just don't doubt what he said in the article is true. They seem to be making plans for the future together and I see that as a good sign. Where did you see the picture? I would love to see it. Chris has always seemed generous with fans who want to get their picture with him, I'll bet she was thrilled.

I corrected what I said above since he's not in Iowa yet. Thanks for sharing info about the fan picture. hi

Last edited by Rolly on Sat May 09, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 09, 2015 7:01 pm

IG: crunnels3196

Met @souleschris today! Truly the nicest guy ever!! #PrinceFarming #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #ChrisSoules #LoveHim #BestBachelorEver #DancingWithTheStars #TheGroveLA 

ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 11252800_1619507181619522_1499687692_n

ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat May 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Rolly, wish I could stay optimistic like you are. I can see that he would have things to wrap up in LA. I just am getting a weird feeling that he is being less than honest. Hope I am wrong. hi
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 09, 2015 7:23 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Rolly, wish I could stay optimistic like you are. I can see that he would have things to wrap up in LA. I just am getting a weird feeling that he is being less than honest. Hope I am wrong. hi

Yeah, I don't know. Something's weird and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Did he say he was going home this weekend and would spend it with Whitney? Or did I imagine reading that?

How long have they been apart now?

ChrisSoules - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu