SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 am

chaslom4 wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm gonna cry so hard during the entire finale. I'm gonna be a mess. rotfl heartbeat

definitely going to be emotional roller coaster form start to finish! but the ending will be so worth it! heartbeat

But it was a good ride for us.....Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Roller-coaster :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5

Post by chaslom4 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 am

San wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm gonna cry so hard during the entire finale. I'm gonna be a mess. rotfl heartbeat

definitely going to be emotional roller coaster form start to finish! but the ending will be so worth it! heartbeat

But it was a good ride for us.....Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Roller-coaster :D

absolutely San! That's one ride I am glad I stayed on! :awesome:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 am

I am excited for the end. But than again, what am I going to do every monday with Jash? This season went by SO fast. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 am

San wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Yes it was San, bumps and all. Worth it to get what we see at the FRC and AFRC for sure. I never waivered, just tightened my seat belt over those bumps. Saw the love, always there, it too, never waivered between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 am

Gina wrote:
San wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Yes it was San, bumps and all. Worth it to get what we see at the FRC and AFRC for sure. I never waivered, just tightened my seat belt over those bumps. Saw the love, always there, it too, never waivered between them.

After all the gushing... and a big bowl of ice cream... that emoticon is making me a little queasy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 am

I'm making homeade cupcakes on Monday. :giggle:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 am

I'm chillin champagne for all of us. Corks will be popped when JP kneels down!!!!!!!
And we'll all be saying in unison "that's what I'm talkin about" :tackle:

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 am

chaslom4 wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Dh4myd

cupcakes, I hope it's ok that I used this one. It's my favorite yet! :awesome:

Of course you can use it. :awesome:

One more:
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Ao1351

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 am

Gina wrote:I'm chillin champagne for all of us. Corks will be popped when JP kneels down!!!!!!!
And we'll all be saying in unison "t :tackle: hat's what I'm talkin about"
Hell yes. lolpanda
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 am

Gina wrote:I'm chillin champagne for all of us. Corks will be popped when JP kneels down!!!!!!!

And I'll bring the tissue boxes for everyone!!!!!!!! :D giggling

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Tissueboxes

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 am

I've got the champagne ready, also. We'll have quite a party. I've never eaten cupcakes, but I'll think I'll have to get some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 am

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5 - Page 42 Lovelovelove

:bigsmile:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #5

+56
mom2brieandbray
logomaniac
ilb123
Spoil Me
CanadaGoose