SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 10, 2015 10:12 am

Or maybe he is taking notes from his buddy Elan? rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Sun May 10, 2015 10:21 am

Hotmomma wrote:Or maybe he is taking notes from his buddy Elan? rofl

Can you imagine if he grew his hair out like Elan?! cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 10, 2015 10:34 am

He would look like Joe from Survivor.  source: link
teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Joe12

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 10, 2015 10:54 am

remockered wrote:Looks like he is emulating Shawn Booth's facial hair.  Must be a turn on for Kaitlyn.  Know that Nick tried this pre- show and shaved it off for the show. Maybe he just let it grow because he was in sequester for such a long time and he is just happy to be out in the real world again.  Not reading too much into a pic with a fan.  

Being that it's not the first time he has kept his beard, I don't see it as emulating Shawn Booth or anyone else.

He looks great and well-rested!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 10, 2015 10:57 am

I think he looks good. Happy. I do think he looks tired though.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun May 10, 2015 11:02 am

OMG, ahahah, Kasha, I could just well imagine Nick with that long hair, but I think it suits better to that guy from Survivor... (Who of the #teamnick was rooting for him, because it reminded them of Nick? - was it Nutty?)

Indeed, happy Nick.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 10, 2015 11:41 am

emusha wrote:LOL nick keeps on keeping everyone guessing! giggling  I've decided i'm not taking the content of his tweets seriously unless they have something factual we can sleuth that help us answer "what" "where" "when"
either he's F3 or he's F2 or F1 we'll have to see how things go...

Totally with you on this emusha. All will be revealed. Until then so glad to have him (and others) posting pictures of him again!! I missed his handsome face!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 10, 2015 11:48 am

I might be biased when it comes to Nick but that pic. of him is just plain HOT . To me there is no comparison to the other guys he is the hottest one out of the bunch. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:51 am

He looks great to me with the scruff. The one sighting pic of Jared he had more facial hair too. Maybe they all grew it out during filming knowing Kaitlyn liked it. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 11:59 am

It's hockey playoff time. All the guys grow out their beards. yes J/K

I was going to mention in Kaitlyn's snapchat pics, she also looked very tanned.

They must have been somewhere hot for the LCD's?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 pm

whit90 wrote:I might be biased when it comes to Nick but that pic. of him is just plain HOT . To me there is no comparison to the other guys he is the hottest one out of the bunch. JMO

I definitely agree he is very attractive.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 10, 2015 12:33 pm

It's weird because I wasn't attracted to him at all on the first night of Andi's season and was pretty much stunned when she gave him the FIR. Then on their first date, everything he said just struck a chord and I was like aww, I really like this guy. He's just grown more and more attractive since. That beard really suits him!

FWIW, I think he's F1.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite