SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 21, 2015 12:08 am

This is interesting:

Bristowe revealed that she and Viall had been friends -- just friends! -- before she left to become the Bachelorette, but apparently the former contestant wanted more so he asked to be a part of the fight for her heart.

"It was a friendship in my mind. I hadn't even thought of a relationship with him," she explained. "And then I saw him and he booked a one-way ticket, and he left his job and it was for me, there was a sliver of a chance that I see somebody that I could spend my life with, I'm going to explore that."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Thu May 21, 2015 12:09 am

Wow Stacia, thanks for that information, I really don't want them to paint Nick as desperate again so it was just friendship on her part prior to filming...what the heck does she mean he left his job...he is still with SalesForce...maybe she meant he took a break.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 21, 2015 12:10 am

WTH, left his job!!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 21, 2015 12:12 am

Nick tweeted about SalesForce CEO visiting Chicago today....maybe she meant he took a break, these folks need to know how to speak better so they don't give the wrong interpretation.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:15 am

So it seems like RS was right about that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 21, 2015 12:20 am

"When she said it was a friendship in her mind and she hadn't even thought of a relationship with him"...I find that kind of hard to believe.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 21, 2015 12:22 am

Stacia620 wrote:"When she said it was a friendship in her mind and she hadn't even thought of a relationship with him"...I find that kind of hard to believe.

she has to say that. sorry no way was it just friendship based on her reaction "its nick"
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:23 am

She was a giddy teenager when she said it is nick, I have never seen her like that before on my tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:25 am

Stacia620 wrote:"When she said it was a friendship in her mind and she hadn't even thought of a relationship with him"...I find that kind of hard to believe.

Agreed. I think that there was a flirtation from both sides from the beginning and Nick doesn't seem like the type to keep his feelings to himself. If some random radio host knew that he was "obsessed" with her, I bet Kaitlyn knew too.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 21, 2015 12:28 am

He left his job ... not he QUIT his job
Also, Nick tweeted it today:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob

Benioff is CEO of Salesforce. You don't think he would tag the big boss if he's no longer working?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 am

sdmom wrote:He left his job ... not he QUIT his job
Also, Nick tweeted it today:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob

Benioff is CEO of Salesforce. You don't think he would tag the big boss if he's no longer working?

His boss may not even see the tweet, but there are so many of his colleagues who will and won't hesitate to rat him out if he wasn't working there anymore.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 am

:yes: What else is she going to say though without people questioning her motives? I personally understand that whatever her/Nick had before show was not something to hold against her for then going on the show but the tabloids would eat that stuff up with any pre-show relationship hint.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite