SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 am

I agree with you 100% so sleepy. IMO if he knew Nick was gone for sure he would be shouting it from the rooftops!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Brill Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I agree with you 100% so sleepy. IMO if he knew Nick was gone for sure he would be shouting it from the rooftops!!!!

Totally agree with this!!! thumbsup

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 pm

kimberlyg wrote:If Fleiss and Co. were really mad about the plane video, they could have sued him under the contract, collected their $$$, gave him whatever edit they wanted and decided he was no longer welcome in anything Bachelor-related.  Otherwise, dude got dumped and was upset about it.  I don't really think that's a crime or reason to vilify someone, but maybe that's just me.  

I'm Team!Kaitlyn this season, so obviously if Nick does something to upset her or hurt her, then I'm fine with him going home or getting whatever comes to him edit-wise.  If his being a "little b****" is going to Kaitlyn about the other guys (or one of the other guys), then I really don't care and good for him (for example, based on his Twitter, I could see Joe as a "wrong reasons" guy who would call someone who wasn't as bro-tastic a "little b****" if that dude stayed and he got kicked off).  I could also definitely see it being an "under production's thumb" reason as well.

I don't think that Nick will use his precious time with Kaitlyn to complain about the other guys. IMO that would be a giant departure from how he acted last season.

I am Team Kaitlyn and Team Nick. Would be awesome if the two teams became one team. If not, that's fine too.

I just hope that they both have a great experience on the show, get out of it what they wanted and walk away head held high.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 pm

I am a Nick and Kaitlyn fan and hope to see romance blossom between the two but utimately just want to see both find love. If Kaitlyn is more into another guy hope she lets Nick go before he gets his hopes up. Maybe he could show up on BIP this summer, wouldn't mind seeing shirtless Nick running along the beach.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Smiley  Yes, I too would submit to a luxurious love between these Nick & Kaitlyn.
If not that, a friendship similar to the one he has with Sharleen.  Nick, Sharleen, and Kaitlyn are my all time favs.

It is Kaitlyn's journey after all.  I think she's wonderful based on her time on the Bach and SM.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I am a Nick and Kaitlyn fan and hope to see romance blossom between the two but utimately just want to see both find love.  If Kaitlyn is more into another guy hope she lets Nick go before he gets his hopes up. Maybe he could show up on BIP this summer, wouldn't mind seeing shirtless Nick running along the beach.

Yes, no one can deny that Nick has amazing legs as a collegiate runner. Beautiful muscle tone.

So I have been compiling a list of things that are making me go "hmmmmmmm" and here goes:

PRE PRODUCTION
- January 5 - Nick re-establishes himself with the Bachelor franchise by live tweeting ep1. True,  he live tweeted BIP but he did not look to associate with the franchise from Sept-Dec. He is also not someone who lives his life on Twitter. In fact, weeks would go by without him sending out even a single tweet during the fall months.
- January 6 - Nick (or ABC) follows up the live tweeting with Nick's opinion piece on Bustle.com.  "'Bachelorette' Contestant Nick Viall's Breakup Tips Will Help You Get Over Heartbreak, Public or Otherwise."
-January 9 Bustle interviewed Nick about Andi/Josh break up. Nick is quoted about his active connection with the Bachelor:
January 9 Nick interview with the Bustle
"As Nick tells us, he wasn’t at the premiere simply because he and the show “couldn’t make it work.” He does say, though, that he could turn up at other Bachelor events: ”You never know. I certainly keep in touch with the show and am still close with many of the producers. Just really depends on timing.”
-January 28-Nick tweets about trip to Los Angeles
-January 30-Nick starts following Kaitlyn on Twitter
-Feb 3 - Nick tweets about dinner with Elan
-Feb-March-Nick tweets about his admiration for Kaitlyn. And, I have read Nick's Twitter account since before he was cast on Andi's season and IMO saw no evidence of him publicly "romancing" an identifiable woman on Twitter. He only blatantly tweets about his franchise "love life" (i.e. Andi and now Kaitlyn).
- March 1 -Nick gets more publicity with photos "captured" of him and Andi together in Chicago bar after break up, which creates another series of tabloid articles about him
-Same period - photos of Nick and Sharleen together in NYC. And, when exactly did they become friends when they live in different cities and do not attend Bachnation functions? Yes, she blogged about the show but that doesn't automatically make them friends who visit with each other in NY.
-Same period-Sharleen and Andi have photos taken of two of them together.

And, how convenient that after this nice little PR tour in SM and the tabloids, both Sharleen and Nick end up on season 11 of The Bachelorette.

DURING PRODUCTION
-Photos of Nick and Sharleen together in NYC on set with Kaitlyn
-Photos of Nick on the NYC date chatting with Kaitlyn and separately with Elan.
-Photos of Nick serenading Kaitlyn on the San Antonio balcony (how convenient to be the only guy to bring her to balcony for locals to see!)
-Photos of Nick chatting up Elan in San Antonio
-Nick and Elan banter on Twitter
-Member pops on here to share that he/she saw Kaitlyn in Ireland and with what appeared to be 1-on-1 date with Nick at some church. Another coincidence!
-Milwaukee DJ saying a "source" told her that Nick going on show and then sharing that source told her Nick got a HTD
-Longtime forum member AL saying 2 sources telling her Nick got the boot prior to rose ceremony for HTD
-Now ... NO photos yet of HTD's when by this point we'd have something leaked

So should we be preparing for another crazy season of spoiler v foiler (or maybe I am just hoping cause those are always fun!)??

As a Nick fan it is romantic to think that Nick is going on the show purely for love of Kaitlyn. However, with this highly produced show looking to stay fresh and see a bounce in ratings from last season, I would not be surprised (and would say kudos to Nick for negotiating opportunity) if TPTB/Elan brought him back on ABC's dime to create some drama and give the viewers a more enjoyable season.

While I am definitely on Team Nick, I can't decide if it is as Team :tinfoil  or Team :sweetheart:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:18 pm

^^Here is another item for your list:  Nick partied with a Bachelor producer on February 7th so he was definitely in touch with production at that time.

Lindsay Liles
It's a @nick_viall28 masquerade sandwich!!! #bagatelle Smiley
Bagatelle Los Angeles
1.36 am 2/7/2015 EST

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 9 10369258_841350089259719_1780496034_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:29 pm

^ fair & logical speculation MVMom

For my part, I'm coming from the perspective of not questioning his motives.  Although his motivation was under scrutiny all last season, I just didn't buy it and remain in that camp this time around. 

Not all people have nefarious agendas and IMO Nick is a straight shooter. He has never hid the fact that he is friends with some of the producers, in fact he has very transparent about it as they have been from their end by posting pics with him on their SM.  I think this was simply a case of friends/acquaintances being matchmakers (suggesting to Nick and perhaps Kaitlyn as well that they may be compatible) and Nick making the only decision possible which was to go on the show or never know. 

Regardless, when filming is done, if he and Kaitlyn stand together then it will be their love story and the who/what/why of it will be irrelevant.  If their is no love connection in the final hour, then he will likely be fodder for motive speculation for some time but that will hardly effect his life in Chicago or whether he decides to spread peanut or almond butter on his toast giggling

I also think there have been other guys who've gone on the show without visions of being the next bachelor or BIP or sugar plum fairies.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:52 pm

MVmom I def see what you're seeing and how that quote could throw you off -- it did the same for me... It always throws me off when contestants seem to love the producers when the edit on the show seems to manupilate them so much it's a real contradiction for me...

I'm open to the idea that nick may have gone on the show with tv show motives but nothing beyond the quote on bustle.com really indicates any clear reality tv ambitions from nick...he's also stayed veryyy low radar in his private life which I don't think makes sense at all if he had any ambitions with the show given how resolutely he goes after his goals -- wouldn't it make sense if he had other ambitions with relation to this show that he'd be much more like chris b or michelle money etc. and be as "visible" as possible or at least pursue and secure opportunities? I also don't think nick enjoyed watching his family struggle with last season that mho

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:00 pm

notarose wrote:^ fair & logical speculation MVMom

For my part, I'm coming from the perspective of not questioning his motives.  Although his motivation was under scrutiny all last season, I just didn't buy it and remain in that camp this time around. 

Not all people have nefarious agendas and IMO Nick is a straight shooter. He has never hid the fact that he is friends with some of the producers, in fact he has very transparent about it as they have been from their end by posting pics with him on their SM.  I think this was simply a case of friends/acquaintances being matchmakers (suggesting to Nick and perhaps Kaitlyn as well that they may be compatible) and Nick making the only decision possible which was to go on the show or never know. 

Regardless, when filming is done, if he and Kaitlyn stand together then it will be their love story and the who/what/why of it will be irrelevant.  If their is no love connection in the final hour, then he will likely be fodder for motive speculation for some time but that will hardly effect his life in Chicago or whether he decides to spread peanut or almond butter on his toast giggling

I also think there have been other guys who've gone on the show without visions of being the next bachelor or BIP or sugar plum fairies.

I can still be a Nick fan and think that he's going on the show for reasons other than love. I adore Graham Bunn and did not think for a second he went on BIP to find love. I think he went for the paycheck and there's nothing wrong with that!

So please know that my post was not meant to question Nick's motives or imply some sort of nefarious agenda on his part. There is nothing nefarious about making $$$ off of this franchise cause Fleiss sure as heck made money off of Nick last season!

I am just reminding myself that this is a television show, first and foremost. If his friends the producers truly wanted to play matchmaker, surely they could do that without a camera crew in tow ... right? We know Nick is a big boy and not shy to go after what he wants. If he wanted to ask Kaitlyn out, pretty sure he could have initiated introduction before she left for filming.

So yep, happy that he's there. Will make for a fun season, for sure. Just trying to not get drunk on the :koolaid before and during season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:12 pm

If nick had tv show intentions then why doesn't he go on BIP and get paid for being on the show? contestants on the bette don't get paid while those on BIP get paid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:^ fair & logical speculation MVMom

I can still be a Nick fan and think that he's going on the show for reasons other than love. I adore Graham Bunn and did not think for a second he went on BIP to find love. I think he went for the paycheck and there's nothing wrong with that!

So please know that my post was not meant to question Nick's motives or imply some sort of nefarious agenda on his part. There is nothing nefarious about making $$$ off of this franchise cause Fleiss sure as heck made money off of Nick last season!

I am just reminding myself that this is a television show, first and foremost. If his friends the producers truly wanted to play matchmaker, surely they could do that without a camera crew in tow ... right? We know Nick is a big boy and not shy to go after what he wants. If he wanted to ask Kaitlyn out, pretty sure he could have initiated introduction before she left for filming.

So yep, happy that he's there. Will make for a fun season, for sure. Just trying to not get drunk on the :koolaid before and during season.  

hi
Absolutely!
bestbud!  I have always enjoyed your posts because, like me, you like to analyse the tidbits out there and try to make sense of it all.  It's a crazy TV show and the clues have driven me bonkers many a time  :crazed I'm glad that we don't agree on everything as it makes me think  Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite