SELECT CONTENT

Ian Thomson - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ian Thomson - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ian Thomson - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 pm

However they edit or splice it, the words came out his mouth and he took the time to tell Kaitlyn face to face how he feels about her as a person.

ITM's are one thing, that conversation (monologue if you will) was completely ego driven and meant to hurt.

Good riddance I say.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Ian Thomson - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ian Thomson - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Newto Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:37 am

I could not believe what Ian said to Kaitlyn. What a boor. His monologue in the car after he left was atrocious. He must either be very full of himself, or was drunk. His ego was beyond anything reasonable talking about how he saw himself; yet his last line was something about needing sex. Can you spell "hypocrite?" JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:48 am

Thank goodness he is gone and has no chance of being the Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Silly man, if you knew TB at all, you would realize that you need to stick around until the top 6 to be the bachelor. So sorry, no bachelor for you. Maybe lots of sex, but probably just with his own hand.

Princeton must be so proud.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 am

clapping! Perfectly said, stuckinsc.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 pm

lolpanda

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ian Thomson - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+22
MVMom39forever
ironcat
FLChica
sara11
Alanna