SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Please discuss Media Tweets IG here. All other discussion takes place in the appropriate threads, such as General Discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:47 pm

There are several great contestant profiles here. 
I tried to post individual links to the threads but for some reason am having difficulty.

The links can be found by scanning the Twitter feed:
https://mobile.twitter.com/theinquisitr/tweets

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:42 pm

http://gawker.com/midday-drama-in-hells-kitchen-on-my-date-with-the-bache-1694101864

Awesome article about the rapping date, civilian interaction with filming, and the show in general. Informative and hilarious.

Now that The Bachelorette has demonstrated its late-onset faith in me, it’s time for me to show I trust The Bachelorette: The PA hands me a release form to sign that will allow ABC and NZK Productions, Inc. to make me look like a total B-I-T-C-H on camera, should the storyline demand it.

"I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PROGRAM MAY INVOLVE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE," it reads. "I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND UNDERSTAND THAT MY APPEARANCE, DEPICTION AND/OR PORTRAYAL IN THE PROGRAM MAY BE DISPARAGING, DEFAMATORY, EMBARASSING [sic] OR OF AN OTHERWISE UNFAVORABLE NATURE WHICH MAY EXPOSE ME TO PUBLIC RIDICULE, HUMILIATION, OR CONDEMNATION..."
Well I guess it's a good thing that I've never been to one of these events.  I'm pretty content not appearing on tv.

While The Bachelor and its fiancée The Bachelorette have been anchor programs on ABC for 13 years, the franchise has had good seasons and bad seasons. The last go-round, with doltish farmer Chris Soules as the Bachelor, was dead boring from start to finish—its March finale hit an all-time ratings low for the franchise.
Yeah and they could have had Arie.  Who me - bitter much?

The actual filming of the "date" we've all been waiting for, pumping up for, and prematurely reacting to, takes less than 20 minutes. The set up is this: Eight of the Bachelorette's suitors "rap battle" each other on stage, while the Bachelorette watches (also on stage). Rapper Doug E. Fresh hosts the competition (why not?), while LA Sunshine DJs. We, the audience, judge the one-on-one battles by screaming for whom we like best.

There is some excitement when one J.J. raps that another J.J. looks like a rapist. I'm pretty sure the exact line was, "You look like a rapist."

All of the suitors look like G.I. Joes, if G.I. Joes wore flannel shirts and expensive sneakers. I would love to reveal their names to you now, but I can't remember them. They are all named J.J., I think.

Hey - I think we've got a bunch of the contestants' names wrong.   Sleuthers - get on it!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:10 am

Where is Kaitlyn?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LittlePidgey
no idea Possible sighting in Vancouver?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:12 pm

First half is about the Bette.  They meantion that Kaitlyn & Britt are booked with them for an interview before the premiere.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm playing catch up, has this tweet been posted and/or discussed?  If so, I apologize!  Smiley

Olivia Field ‏@oliviafieldd  20h20 hours ago
The bachelorette is being filmed at our hotel HAHAHAAHHAA
1:21 PM - 23 Apr 2015

I ran across it early this morning, but just now getting around to posting it, it's been a busy morning.  I quickly glance threw her tweets, but didn't see any indication of location, but maybe someone else can dig up more.  And it seems someone else is trying to get info from her as well.  So maybe she'll answer and be willing to spill some info...

elizajanrome ‏@elizajanrome  45m45 minutes ago
@oliviafieldd Would you mind answering a few questions about this? Filming yesterday? American film crew? Where is hotel? Ireland? Thanks!
8:22 AM - 24 Apr 2015
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:21 pm

She is from Liverpool, but given that she mentions hotel, she could be anywhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks Ladybug.

I hate to say this, but it looks like she is from Ireland. hmmm

Someone tell me there is a Bachelorette Ireland? cantstopl

ETA: Correction Liverpool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Ladybug.

I hate to say this, but it looks like she is from Ireland. hmmm

Someone tell me there is a Bachelorette Ireland? cantstopl

ETA: Correction Liverpool.

Oh Gosh no! :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:27 pm

The thought has crossed my mind that there might be a British Bachelorette being filmed at the same time and half the info we have is related to that. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Sorry, I should've looked around more!  Work needs to calm/slow down so I can have time to properly sleuth!  of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 3806527698

Mindless, I've thought the same thing!   giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:37 pm

mindless wrote:The thought has crossed my mind that there might be a British Bachelorette being filmed at the same time and half the info we have is related to that. giggling

cantstopl Wouldn't that be a lark!

UK series hasn't filmed for awhile
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(UK_TV_series)

Canada might be revving up, or Au. Or who know what other country.  It would be funny if that was it. Par for the course in this cray season.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM