SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue May 12, 2015 3:37 pm

DMBFan wrote:Think with Des' season, which we had a wrongly spoiled F1, Brooks was in 5 to watch but Chris Z wasn't.  When was the last time we had a wrongly spoiled F1, I'd be curious to see if the same thing occurred. Also, with Nick coming in part way, if he is F1, there is no way that Chris H can include his name.  My guess is Dr. Chris will be spoiled F1 but I would be surprised if he is actual F1. Too much secrecy surrounding the ending.
I agree! I think Chris will be the spoiled f1 but Nick is the stealth f1. Nick is pretty obvious on sm IMO, so we should know what's true or not. I don't think Nick will be into foilers if he's with Kaitlyn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

of - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 12, 2015 3:42 pm

I hope Dr. Chris has an amazing personality because so far I find him to be the least appealing of the guys. He's like pasta that was cooked in unsalted water.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm

If RS is hinting that a date in New York is important did Nick not get a date there too? Isn't it where he came in on the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 12, 2015 4:10 pm

reason wrote:If RS is hinting that a date in New York is important did Nick not get a date there too? Isn't it where he came in on the show?

What did he say about NY?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:11 pm

I read some where that a date in New York was important.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 12, 2015 4:17 pm

reason wrote:I read some where that a date in New York was important.

Isn't that where Nick got back on the show?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Yes he got back on the show in New York.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 12, 2015 4:35 pm

In the press release for the season it said a date at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY was one of the most romantic of the season. We don't know who got that date yet, as far as I know. Otherwise I thought RS said one of the early dates made an impression on Kaitlyn but he was not specific with who or where.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:37 pm

If Dr. Chris is spoiled by RS and was the name that a member here came up, I call foiler campaign and I'll believe that means it's Nick.   beatingheart

Although Chris' looks don't appeal to me, I did like the pics of he and Kaitlyn In NY.  Nice smiles, eye contact and body language.  Also if he's one of her top guys I'll assume he's pretty great because I think anyone she likes and clicks with will be awesome.  

But personally, I don't get a next Bachelor look or vibe from him preshow, JMO.

ETA oops just saw Alanna'a post, I was skimming before posting, so I'll just agree with anyone who posted similar thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Did we not see Nick in a photo where it looks like he was in a gallery with the night light outside and the highways passing by? or maybe I was wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Continue here.

Thread 4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM