SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 01, 2015 1:35 am

nutty1 wrote:
pitci wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

What would we do without Google???
Thanks GA! Seems there were no confirmations 4/27. My guess is it was the week before.

Just to add a bit of support for the Confirmation occurring 4-26-15.  The final entry in GA's link is:
St. William, St. John Neumann-Waukesha St. William-Waukesha Sunday April 26, 2015 3:30 PM Listecki
Archbishop Listecki is listed as the bishop performing the confirmations.  That is Archbishop Listecki in the tweeted photo.

Oh my goodness, I thought it was only 1 page, I did not scroll down!
I did, however,see that listing when I looked through every church bulletin in the Waukesha area!! Most listed those who received confirmation. She isn't on St. John Nuemann's list, but St. William did not list them.
The confirmation was 4/26 at 3:30 PM.
My guess is that is the date. So Nick's HTD, if there was one, had to be 4/27.
Why not 4/25, the same day he was seen in NY? Maybe they did it in NY this time due to all the other publicity going?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 01, 2015 1:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
pitci wrote:

Just to add a bit of support for the Confirmation occurring 4-26-15.  The final entry in GA's link is:
St. William, St. John Neumann-Waukesha St. William-Waukesha Sunday April 26, 2015 3:30 PM Listecki
Archbishop Listecki is listed as the bishop performing the confirmations.  That is Archbishop Listecki in the tweeted photo.

Oh my goodness, I thought it was only 1 page, I did not scroll down!
I did, however,see that listing when I looked through every church bulletin in the Waukesha area!! Most listed those who received confirmation. She isn't on St. John Nuemann's list, but St. William did not list them.
The confirmation was 4/26 at 3:30 PM.
My guess is that is the date. So Nick's HTD, if there was one, had to be 4/27.
Why not 4/25, the same day he was seen in NY?  Maybe they did it in NY this time due to all the other publicity going?

The 25th is possible HTD or just a date.
Cryptic Nick tweet "gotta move with the times" = time square.  Posted on the 25th. 
Bizarre, I know but so is the whole season.

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 01, 2015 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 01, 2015 1:56 am

sbolduc wrote:So Kaitlyn and Nick were in NY at the same time? If so then I definitely think they met pre-show.

I am not convinced that Nick is still there, I keep flip flopping I know but just not sure the timing fits and with the potential mis-information I don't know...

yes
I'm not 100% convinced any specific guy is there because we haven't seen a pic of anyone with Kaitlyn since San Antonio. 
It's a level cloak & dagger field at this point.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 2:08 am

notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I saw that too and my mind was bending. If they went to Paris after Ireland, I'll be annoyed. laugh out loud

OK here is something to chew on perhaps. Look at the GPS location of that eiffel tower pic Kaitlyn posted. If memory serves me correctly, it was from a hotel near a northern NJ burb around the same time that Nick was visiting Sharleen in NYC. I remember at the time thinking it looked suspicious, like "hey, this is where I am" but hidden.  Am I right, or was it just wishful thinking?

8 weeks ago
Kaitlyn pic of Eiffel - GPS: The Bronx
Nick & Sharleen bench pic in NYC

OMG yall just found one of the strongest clues for what i've been saying happened after K's GMA all along -- that K & N met!!!! I'm feeling more strongly about this than ever now -- esp paired with Andy (Shar's fiance)'s comment about "that girl is trouble" on Nick's IG page after that trip!!!! I dunno what the deal is with the eiffel tower though...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 01, 2015 2:20 am

emusha wrote:
notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

OK here is something to chew on perhaps. Look at the GPS location of that eiffel tower pic Kaitlyn posted. If memory serves me correctly, it was from a hotel near a northern NJ burb around the same time that Nick was visiting Sharleen in NYC. I remember at the time thinking it looked suspicious, like "hey, this is where I am" but hidden.  Am I right, or was it just wishful thinking?

8 weeks ago
Kaitlyn pic of Eiffel - GPS: The Bronx
Nick & Sharleen bench pic in NYC

OMG yall just found one of the strongest clues for what i've been saying happened after K's GMA all along -- that K & N met!!!! I'm feeling more strongly about this than ever now -- esp paired with Andy (Shar's fiance)'s comment about "that girl is trouble" on Nick's IG page after that trip!!!! I dunno what the deal is with the eiffel tower though...

The bolded made me think about the Eiffel Tower and love/romance.  Here is one of the stories I found.

http://www.eiffeltower.co.in/eiffel-tower-love-story.htm

Another one:

http://www.eiffeltower.co.in/eiffel-tower-love-story.htm

Last edited by Brill on Fri May 01, 2015 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 2:23 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 5
It's you and me kid

kaitlynbristowe 5 March 2015
2 months ago · Eiffel Tower,
When in Rome... #paris #thiscouldgetconfusing #tbt

Again, if she was in Paris, you would think she would post more pics. I'll let nr explain this. She's good at explaining. Smiley

LOL, I'll try.

8 weeks -Same week IG POSTS:

Kaitlyn posted the Eiffel which is a throwback pic likely from when she lived in Germany. GPS on the pic shows she is NYC.
Nick posts a pic from NYC of himself and Sharleen with a comment-  great friends sometimes being closer than you think.
Next, Nick reposts one of Kaitlyn's Bette Promo shots and talks about her wit, sass, and a whole lot of sexy.  Kaitlyn posts a comment: insta gram hug.  Sharleen comments: yes yes yes and three ok emoji. Bianca (Bach Canada) comments he should go on the show.
Near this time, Nick starts following CEO of ABC network on Twitter. 
ALSO refer to the tweets GA posted above.

7 weeks - Nick posts inspirational saying on IG about makes me laugh, makes me smile, drives me wild with caption "the perfect recipe - y&m". This would have been posted just before she started filming. It basically parallels his wit, sass, sexy comment on her promo repost pic from week 8. . 

I'm going to speculate Nick did meet Kaitlyn, perhaps through Sharleen, during this NYC visit. (I had thought otherwise before).  I also think Kaitlyn was already under contract because she had a full portfolio of promo shots and even currently uses one as her IG profile which would have been approved by TPTB. 
Oh, oh... I guess these 2 must have had an instant connection and Nick just didn't give a s**t that she was next lead, he was going after the girl no matter what  giggling . By the y&m tweet and other mutual Twitter flirting we previously sleuthed, I'm also going to speculate that she was encouraging the possibility of him being on the show with her. Against all odds, he did show up. 
I really don't think this was planned much before hand.  That's why I think they wouldn't let him on the show until week 4 - TPTB didn't have an advance storyboard for him and they love their stories. I think they also wanted to be sure Kaitlyn connected with other guys who were there before Nick showed up.  I honestly don't think Kaitlyn & Nick knew each other well before the rap date.  They probably just knew they wanted to know each other a lot more. 

2 weeks ago
Chris Viall posts an Eiffel pic (an anomaly; likely a double entendre as Chris/some of the Vialls have a perchance for them) on IG to which Maria Teressa comments: oh... are you there 
Chris responds: Oui
Haha.  He could be saying "we are there" 
I would guess that Chris knows a lot about what transpired and could be letting Maria know that Nick & Kaitlyn are still together. Where exactly?  Maybe it's now code for NYC or just code for how they met/y&m.

I have no clue if this is accurate but I do know it is logical.

Whattt what? sharleen posted "yes yes yes and three OK signs" to nick's IG post about K??? this exactly matches up with what I've been speculating weeks ago!!
She's a total connector/matchmaker that pretty panda one!! I am going to go back to my theory that K was in NYC for GMA - she and sharleen make a meetup plan -- sharleen somehow manages to get Nick to come over to NYC -- they all hang out!!!! I really think that's how it went down -- they hung out as a group with Andy there... maybe K was even there during the bench/snow situation! I do think they met up on and off that whole weekend starting from thursday when N came to town...
no wonder sharleen was there with Nick right before he joined the show for the rap date...

there are a lot of variables that may not be true 
1. no clue how nick got to nyc 
2. no clue how and where and when and how often they hung out and which combination of the lot of them was involved but I would say andy + nick + shar + K hung out at one point cos of Andy's post on nick's IG pic of him and shar in the park "that girl is trouble. was a great weekend look forward to next time" (paraphrasing here...)
3. no clue if K was there during the park bench + snow hangout day

but I feel more strongly than ever that they all did meet!!

ETA -- maybe paris was a topic of convo during the meet up -- do we know where shar lives in NYC?
do we know where the park bench in the pic of shar and nick is? is it close to the NY botanical gardens in the bronx or the park that K posted from?

Last edited by emusha on Fri May 01, 2015 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 01, 2015 2:36 am

I mentioned this before.  There is the picture of Sharleen and Nick, jumping for joy kind of thing by the park bench.  In the pictures of Kaityn she had taken with a photographer she also does this jump in the air. Maybe part of this is a shout out to Nick.  I would be shocked if they had not met in person before Kaitlyn started filming.  I think it is very plausible that Kaitlyn could have been with Nick, Sharleen and her fiancé but they couldn't have her in the picture.
Thinking of when RS said that Nick and Kaitlyn were making out that night after the Rap date, I couldn't see Nick kissing her if he only knew her through SM but I sure could if he had met her before. :yes:

Just thinking of this possibly ending in a love story for Kaitlyn and Nick would be spectacular!!! Hugesmile  However I don't want to get too excited, in case it doesn't happen!!  Wow, talk about highs and lows!! :yes:

Last edited by Brill on Fri May 01, 2015 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total

paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 2:38 am

^^ 100% agree, brill on the making out cos they'd met before scenario....

yall this is exciting that weeks later our speculations are getting feet and real concrete data to support the connection of the dots 

cheerleader
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 01, 2015 2:44 am

Brill wrote:I mentioned this before.  There is the picture of Sharleen and Nick, jumping for joy kind of thing by the park bench.  In the pictures of Kaityn she had taken with a photographer she also does this jump in the air. Maybe part of this is a shout out to Nick.  I would be shocked if they had not met in person before Kaitlyn started filming.  I think it is very plausible that Kaitlyn could have been with Nick, Sharleen and her fiancé but they couldn't have her in the picture.
Thinking of when RS said that Nick and Kaitlyn were making out that night after the Rap date, I couldn't see Nick kissing her if he only knew her through SM but I sure could if he had met her before. :yes:

Great links upthread!  I've been to the Eiffel a few times and had no idea it was a place where couples came to promise commitment.  

Yep, I'm starting to believe the four of them were together for at least part of that day. :yes:
Sorry Emusha, but I don't think it was more than that but I do think our little Panda Sharleen, as you said, played a big role in matchmaking and it is very possible Kaitlyn was her conspirator. After all, Kaitlyn was the one who started all the tweet flirting.  Poor Nick, snowballed by 2 Canadians.  No wonder, as you said, fiance Andy said she's trouble ... double trouble. Cool.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 am

notarose wrote:

Great links upthread!  I've been to the Eiffel a few times and had no idea it was a place where couples came to promise commitment.  

Yep, I'm starting to believe the four of them were together for at least part of that day. :yes:
Sorry Emusha, but I don't think it was more than that but I do think our little Panda Sharleen, as you said, played a big role in matchmaking and it is very possible Kaitlyn was her conspirator. After all, Kaitlyn was the one who started all the tweet flirting.  Poor Nick, snowballed by 2 Canadians.  No wonder, as you said, fiance Andy said she's trouble ... double trouble. Cool.

Yep trouble for Nick's heart!! Hope he is trouble for her's as well!! Hugesmile Kind of neat that even Binaka told him to go on also. Another Canuck!! giggling

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 2:54 am

notarose wrote:
Brill wrote:I mentioned this before.  There is the picture of Sharleen and Nick, jumping for joy kind of thing by the park bench.  In the pictures of Kaityn she had taken with a photographer she also does this jump in the air. Maybe part of this is a shout out to Nick.  I would be shocked if they had not met in person before Kaitlyn started filming.  I think it is very plausible that Kaitlyn could have been with Nick, Sharleen and her fiancé but they couldn't have her in the picture.

LOL remember your theory about K making the trouble with a T sign with her hands on CS' AFTR when she was on stage as they announced the bachette??
maybe andy/nick and/or shar were teasing her about being trouble 

mos def it was K who started the tweet favoriting and Nick reciprocated -- I could def see K asking shar to play matchmaker -- that was one of my theories a few weeks ago when I was tracking the social media exchanges ...
I'm just excited about this sleuthing-speculation situation yall paris - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 2498057887 great finds!!!  :claphands :claphands
That's cute that bianca encouraged him to go on the show

Last edited by emusha on Fri May 01, 2015 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 01, 2015 2:56 am

Who would have thought???? There is an Eiffel Tower in New York??

http://untappedcities.com/2014/03/06/daily-what-theres-an-eiffel-tower-in-nyc/

Too funny! giggling

Last edited by Brill on Fri May 01, 2015 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM