SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 am

AmyB wrote:
Diana wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:^Because of the predictability of it, I really hope not.
I want my Ben was F1 but I don't see it happening hissyfit

Nick/Shawn as F1/F2 (imagine the drama if Nick is F2 again), and maybe Ben as F3 and the next bachelor? giggling

I've pretty much lost all hope of that eye-candy being F1 or next bach. At least he's made it to HTD so he'll be in most of the episodes. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sat May 02, 2015 8:00 am

The FIR almost always doesn't win - so just on that I don't think Shawn would be F1

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:^Because of the predictability of it, I really hope not.

Same. And, I think that a lot of pre-season speculation in the past has been wrong, just because we haven't seen much photographic/video evidence of most contestants and the chemistry between them and lead. So, we tend the automatically favor the contestants who we have seen photos of. I remember that during Ben's season, everyone thought it was going to be Kacie and during Andi's season, everyone thought it was going to be Marcus. And, the second we actually saw the season premiere, it was obvious that neither were ever serious contenders. I could potentially see the same happening with Nick, with TPTB making Kaitlyn keep him longer than she wanted for the drama. Especially if the rumors of him being a b-i-t-c-h are true. I also think that we don't know enough about Ben and Jared (and a few others that haven't been officially confirmed as eliminate) to count them out.

I personally would be a little surprised if Shawn and Nick did actually end up being F1/F2 (in whatever order), just because that's what everyone thinks is going to happen.

Exactly. We have no idea what her chemistry is like with any of these guys and what her connections were BEFORE Nick showed up. Also, with as messy as this season seems to be (according to RS), ending up with the "loser" of last season just makes it seem even more staged/set-up. I think I'd be surprised if she ended up with anyone other than Nick so that is the outcome I am rooting for.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 9:08 am

In the season promo, wasn't it Chris, Jared, and Shawn on a couch with the VO/or immediately after CH said there was going to be a vote? 
I think that could mean one of them might be the next Bach. Or at least something significant is related to one or more of them related to the vote and it is important to the storyline. Amusingly, 2 of them were formerly on other shows and 1 quit his job to be on this show. 

Also, Chris appears often in the promo. Not sure but I think he appears walking toward the girls, then in a cupcake (Kaitlyn likes candy corn by the way.  It was in a tweet so that was a major detailed set up by TPTB), then on the couch. Obviously out of sequence.  (*Forgot about the "things could get ugly" so that's now 4 appearances. Thanks Mindless!)

Chris was also publically placed in NYC on a date - only 1-1 there, or anywhere up that point in filming, that was pic spoiled -  so no surprise a fan took a pic of them hugging, with crew nearby, and posted it. In a season where 1-1 sightings are slim to none until San Antonio, I think this was intentional.

Was Ben in the promo?  If not, maybe he is the hidden one. giggling

If there is a surprise for viewers this season, I think it would be that Kaitlyn gets engaged.  Well, depending on how things progress, but I say that because expectation of Kaitlyn as Bette has been all about fun. The first impression pushed by the edit last season clearly set up "Kaitlyn is fun" as her tagline.  Yes, she progressively became more serious but for many the tagline stuck.  Chatter always seemed to doubt she was ready to settle down yet she was the overwhelming choice by viewers for Bette. She, well aware of this label, said at ATFR that Britt would bring the tears and she the fun - sarcastically.  In the promo, the tears are hers. 

Also, why the fight theme? The vote, boxing, wrestling, rap battle. A lot of head-to-head competition for 1 season only 4 epis in.

Last edited by notarose on Sat May 02, 2015 10:05 am; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 02, 2015 9:18 am

Chris is also shown saying "Things could get ugly" to the camera. I think he has a good shot at being the next Bachelor. Though if he was cut before HTD's then that might be a problem.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat May 02, 2015 9:21 am

Everything we have learned depends on how reliable the source. We have been riding on the fumes of posters who heard from other people or tweets from people we do not know. All we know for certain is that hometowns were this last week and the last solid info was that Joe, Chris, Jared, Shawn, Nick, and Ben were the last six, with the possibility of Nick leaving in a snit. GA heard there was a HTD the 28th and said it was not Nick's, according to sources. Based on tweets, we have three different dates listed for Ben's date.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 9:23 am

mindless wrote:Chris is also shown saying "Things could get ugly" to the camera. I think he has a good shot at being the next Bachelor. Though if he was cut before HTD's then that might be a problem.

:yes:  I forgot that one.  I should have watched the promo again before posting  giggling  I went back at added it to my initial post. Thanks. 
Yes, he could get cut at any time.  Just wondering why he is so prominent in the promo.  
TPTB's next Bach choice?   Major narrator like Carly was last season? Tooth villain? The one who keeps the storyline from decaying?  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 3806527698

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 02, 2015 9:51 am

am i imagining this or does Chris have social media activity reported?
and there is a chance Nick got his phone back recently since I do think he responded to his sister's tweet about almond butter

I will also say I do think remockered makes a very strong point in the sense that we could be getting foilers based on what his family was told to say or the sources were told to say about Nick cos Nick is their ratings source and they want people to think he's there till the end. I found the info AL was given that he was "kicked off" quite intriguing as well

Remockered do you have any suggestions for our sources about how they could fact check or check if they have foilers or not based on your experience of being given inaccurate info?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 10:33 am

emusha wrote:am i imagining this or does Chris have social media activity reported?
and there is a chance Nick got his phone back recently since I do think he responded to his sister's tweet about almond butter

I will also say I do think remockered makes a very strong point in the sense that we could be getting foilers based on what his family was told to say or the sources were told to say about Nick cos Nick is their ratings source and they want people to think he's there till the end. I found the info AL was given that he was "kicked off" quite intriguing as well

Remockered do you have any suggestions for our sources about how they could fact check or check if they have foilers or not based on your experience of being given inaccurate info?

Without doubt speculation about Nick will swirl from the get go.  
It happened last time - FIR so that won't work, TPTB made him give her flowers, etc - and carried through every epi including speculation that TPTB made him ask about the FS. Nick is basically the eye of the storm.  He stays calm while everything swirls around him. 

I expect he will be just as polarizing in the eyes of some as last season.  I do agree that his storyline with Kaitlyn will improve ratings. She, however, may also become polarizing and we may have a case of two dust devils on the prairie. She was perceived as fun, funny, and irreverent but I suspect she has a bit of steel in her. There are, after all, lots of guys gone before rose ceremonies and Nick being kept by her for at least a few epis. 

It has been suggested that she might have kept him to stir the pot. After all, she must have had her top guys already picked out. That is a controversial/polarizing move because although we look at it in terms of ratings and good tv, I think the guys that are interested in her would look at it as doubt in the extent of her interest in them.  So there lies the quandry.  With 1 decision, to keep Nick, she basically says "I like you guys but the grass may be greener elsewhere so I'm just gonna check that out too".  I think this is the equivalent of the lie detector test last season.  It turns the tables on the guys.  She had to be subjected to a vote (who will make the best wife? Really?) and by keeping Nick, she makes a statement she runs the show. It's her party and they can cry if they want to. 

I have no clue who she picks in the end. Nick is on SM because of the 5+ mil viewers that watch the show only a snippet know he will be on the next Bette so he isn't going to disappear for a month on Twitter/IG. Any of the last guys seen in San Antonio could be in the last 4 as far as I'm concerned.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 02, 2015 10:45 am

I actually don't think she'll say ok if the producers tell her to keep him to just stir the pot. I think we have evidence strong enough that I feel 89% sure that she and Nick met in NYC when she was staying in the bronx and he was visiting with sharleen and crew. If that is the case then even their prior "friend rapport" would hold her back from "playing with him" by keeping him for ratings.

JMHO

if he's there it's cos she wants him there and is still exploring what's between them. 

I'm one to be open to explore all routes of thought so that's why I'm curious to know if there are ways our sources (and I believe the info they give us is 100% what they've been given...) can safeguard against misleading which is what remockered shared was the case for some info last season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:09 am

There is enough chatter that I believe Ben for sure had a HTD. The rest is just guessing to me at this point.

Personally, I think the tweet about Shawn being in the F4 and could be next Bach was just from someone who knows him finding out he's on and then reading the other things online. It don't think it's any insider info or confirms anything. I do expect he's in the F3, seems likely, but to me there's no proof of it.

Nick - I feel like anything could be a foiler or misinfo with him, so I have no idea what to believe. But still gut instinct think he's F1.

If Joe has had some soc med changes, then I think he's out.

So Chris and Jared ? Still holding out hope for Jared, but I'd guess Ben filled the younger, dark haired cutie, nice guy spot over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 02, 2015 11:19 am

relaxing wrote:There is enough chatter that I believe Ben for sure had a HTD.  The rest is just guessing to me at this point.

Personally, I think the tweet about Shawn being in the F4 and could be next Bach was just from someone who knows him finding out he's on and then reading the other things online.  It don't think it's any insider info or confirms anything.  I do expect he's in the F3, seems likely, but to me there's no proof of it.

Nick - I feel like anything could be a foiler or misinfo with him, so I have no idea what to believe.  But still gut instinct think he's F1.

If Joe has had some soc med changes, then I think he's out.

So Chris and Jared ?  Still holding out hope for Jared, but I'd guess Ben filled the younger, dark haired cutie, nice guy spot over him.

:yes:
So many leads on Ben and a HTD being filmed.  And we also know more about him than the other 25 from outside sources.
He was very broken hearted over his last relationship. (I saw a pic of her somewhere.  She's stunning).
He can't dance according to someone who was at the dance competition. 
Film crews were at his hometown in advance and then when HTDS were assumed to be in progress. 

He must be a major figure. Key, in some way, to the main storyline,

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM