SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:55 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Last week on Davina's FB page, people were commenting about D&S not being together because she never posted a picture of them together. She then posted the picture below. 

https://www.facebook.com/DavinaKullarMAFS/photos/pb.898410790222504.-2207520000.1429965140./930756680321248/?type=1&theater

She didn't respond/like any comment on that picture. 

This week after all the backlash, yesterday she changed her cover picture to a love shape and yes in the middle. 
It seems she is playing mind game. I still believe there is hope:plotting:

Some thought the hand and watch in your link matched Sean's hairy arm and watch in the link below. Wish we could get a side by side comparison.
https://www.facebook.com/SeanVarricchioMAFS/photos/pb.1374418719543345.-2207520000.1429966366./1402122843439599/?type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:04 am

Anything is possible...

However, given her intimate knowledge of his long-term childhood bullying, I don't see her behavior on social media matching with how a wife would treat her husband. JMHO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:10 am

Beeleever wrote:Anything is possible...

However, given her intimate knowledge of his long-term childhood bullying, I don't see her behavior on social media matching with how a wife would treat her husband. JMHO

Totally agree! No way she is "playing mind games." Her behavior on SM has given it away imo. I also think the other couples know something too. ;) Even if Davina and Sean stay married, there is no way they are still together. I enjoy watching the other two couples. Davina and Sean are exhausting. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 am

Very True... I think that's why Dr C didn't sound happy with her in his write up in the baby community blog. IMO. She really disappointed me with her SM behavior but after reading Dr C's evaluation, I understand how her mind works.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 am

Ruqibabe wrote:

Very True... I think that's why Dr C didn't sound happy with her in his write up in the baby community blog. IMO. She really disappointed me with her SM behavior but after reading Dr C's evaluation, I understand how her mind works.

I haven't gone to that site or read his analysis, and I don't think I will.

However, I'm basing the comment on my own personal beliefs on the importance of trust and respect as a foundation for a successful and meaningful relationship. I'm not saying Davina isn't justified in the way she feels. I'm saying in the context that there is supposed to be an element of surprise at the "reveal" show on whether they choose to stay together or divorce, she's pretty much given it away.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:56 am

There could have been an easier way out...

Even if there are none (0 of 3) that wind up together in the end ... the experiment would have still been a success.

How much we all learn and grow under circumstances like this.

The slang that saddens me is: "All is fair in love and war"

Hoping that those with quests that are true come out all the better after this voyage.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:02 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Totally agree!  No way she is "playing mind games."  Her behavior on SM has given it away imo.  I also think the other couples know something too.  ;)  Even if Davina and Sean stay married, there is no way they are still together.  I enjoy watching the other two couples.  Davina and Sean are exhausting.  giggling

100% agree davina's favorited tweets on April 22 make a statement that she feels like she did her best but sean gave up before her -- I would say the "nutjob" & "something off" comments she favorited about sean were strongly worded/inappropriate  ...the other tweets just point to her being bitter about what she felt like he led her to believe and didn't deliver...she pretty much seemed to be agreeing with ppl who say that she tried but sean wasn't in it anyways. I think it's a bit unfair to accuse her of 'mind games' or of 'bullying' she did give away the ending if they didn't stay together and made it sound like they didn't work leading to if ending is that they do stay together - it would be a surprise...

I don't see really see the reason to make her sound like a horrible person cos of her tweets/favorites...she just seems like a woman scorned
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:15 am

^^^ I would not bet my house on it but no way Sean and Davina are still together. She gave it away imo. She does seem like a woman scorned. I think she was disappointed in Sean AND the show's experts. I think she decided to stay married and he said no. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:33 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Pandora-Some of his own co-workers have said he is bipolar, narcistic personality, pathological liar, hero complex etc etc...JMO-I think that may be taking it a little too far especially since none of us are qualified to diagnose him.JMHO.

I see your point. However this thread is meant to dig and get info on these people (good and bad). *edit* I don't think calling him a pathological liar & narcissist with a hero complex is taking it too far... if that's who he is. I also think the coworkers made it very clear they do not know for a fact that he has been diagnosed with anything, but they have their suspicions based on his high & low mood swings.

*edit*

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:02 pm

pandora48 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Pandora-Some of his own co-workers have said he is bipolar, narcistic personality, pathological liar, hero complex etc etc...JMO-I think that may be taking it a little too far especially since none of us are qualified to diagnose him.JMHO.

I see your point. However this thread is meant to dig and get info on these people (good and bad). *edit* I don't think calling him a pathological liar & narcissist with a hero complex is taking it too far... if that's who he is. I also think the coworkers made it very clear they do not know for a fact that he has been diagnosed with anything, but they have their suspicions based on his high & low mood swings.

*edit*

As the poster who is uncomfortable with these revelations my reasons are different. I like to play with facts, to sleuth out what we can and develop solid theories on why we believe the couples are together, apart or maybe we are not sure. For example, just above a poster commented about thinking that a specific scene was at Sean's home, this is something that can be sleuthed by clips we are shown and maybe a conclusion can be reached as to the location. You can't sleuth some of what is being reported here that may (or may not) be true and it is those things that I am having a hard time with. Once again, as has been said, in the old days we used to have people who would use sun angles, and google earth and hotel brochures to ferret out info to dissect. Perhaps as a result of SM, a sm comment is now part of this dynamic. Once again, for just myself, I would not post some of the things that have been posted here, even if I were 100% certain they were factual. If Sean and Davina are/are not together, there are reasons and I am hoping that if they are not, that they have not been further damaged by some of the things said. I am also hoping that if they are not that they will keep it classy. As poorly as Monet and Vaughn came across during the season, I thought they did a nice job at the end.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyMae56 Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Another thing I don't get is,  how Sean was overheard bragging at work that he's hoping MAFS will open doors for other reality shows such "amazing race" and I believe the people who know him have posted here,  he only wanted to be a TV star....and now "supposedly" he is lying about a big promotion at work.  

If he's been bragging about wanting to be this big TV star, why would he lie about a work promotion? Doesn't sound like he has any time to go on the amazing race now with his new promotion.  

I wonder what other reality shows he has auditioned for.

I can't say myself whether Sean lied about his promotion, though input from work colleagues does call it into question. But I can imagine that someone desperately looking for a way to bolster his refusal not to follow through on a stated willingness to relocate might have overplayed/made up work commitments. If indeed this happened, he probably would not have anticipated that Dr. C would have shared that info - inadvertently exposing the inaccurate statement.

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Your best bet is to PM GA if something you've read makes you uncomfortable. If it hasn't been deleted/edited, chances are it's fine to talk about.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat