SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 4:12 pm

mom22boys wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Can someone explain the Mason-Dixon line remark to me? I don't get it no idea

Sean was talking about them not consummating their marriage but he did get below her waist and she got below his "Mason-Dixon Line" and implied she felt enough to know he was Italian.

GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.

Thank you for explaining, mom22boys

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 2292733854 I knew there was a legitimate reason for me not liking Sean. His comment about Christian Grey was already ridiculous but this is really disgusting and disrespectful no no no
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 27, 2015 4:14 pm

mom22boys wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Can someone explain the Mason-Dixon line remark to me? I don't get it no idea

Sean was talking about them not consummating their marriage but he did get below her waist and she got below his "Mason-Dixon Line" and implied she felt enough to know he was Italian.

GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.
I must have completely missed this scene. That is way out of line.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 4:46 pm

traveler90 wrote:
mom22boys wrote:

GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.

Thank you for explaining, mom22boys

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 2292733854 I knew there was a legitimate reason for me not liking Sean. His comment about Christian Grey was already ridiculous but this is really disgusting and disrespectful no no no

This was posted on Davina's fb page today and this was Davina's response, I get the impression from Davina Sean was lying when he made those comments

Esther Natalia Garcia Mary Rose Uy if you paid attention to the show they have gone below the waist line. If they haven't have been intimate it is her fault. She said she wasn't willing to have sex if she wasn't in love. She clearly isn't in love with him, which is why he has not attempted to be intimate with her.
Like · 4 hrs

Davina Kullar Don't believe everything you hear on TV...it's actually infuriating that there is any insinuation of any such act occurring. Respect a woman, speak truthfully, speak impeccably...or just don't speak at all. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Wed May 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Max64 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:So implying that she might have had sex with her husband is disrespectful, already, then.

I understood that as Davina saying don't believe what Sean said last night about having gone beyond the Mason Dixon Line, because what he's saying isn't true.  And that Sean was so disrespectful to even go there.  Which in my opinion he was, totally uncalled for

I also think she is upset because Sean once again claimed she's the reason they haven't had sex, when from all we have seen, that is without a doubt a big lie. She's the one who's been wanting to get physical and he's the one who continues to make excuses with her (but has no problem about bragging about 3rd base to the cameras). Kinda sums up their whole "marriage". She's putting in genuine effort to make it work, he isn't and continues to put on a big show that he is, while trying to make her the bad guy.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Sneak Peek-In this clip Davina says something about Sean getting a promotion
http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-last-chance-for-romance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed May 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Sean does not want to move to NY. Davina said she would not leave NY. Interpretation - Sean I don't care enough about you or this relationship and am unwilling to work on it because I know that not coming to NY is a deal breaker. Davina's response should be - why did the experts put me in this position? Why did I just waste 6 weeks of my life trying to live with this juvenile person who is so overwrought and does not speak directly. He should have said "I'm sorry Davina. I did not know that I would have to move to make it work. I can't do that. You are a beautiful, smart woman and I am sorry that I did not realize this earlier (Oh and by the way I am sorry that I dropped that bombshell on you at Christmas and that I can't speak about sex without making it creepy)."

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Jadeh wrote:I understand the experts being annoyed with Davina and her best friend for being mean on Twitter.  At best it is juvenile and at worst it is mean.  BUT that being said they are the ones who matched her with a guy who talks about intimate relationships in a juvenile manner, who, IMO, is inappropriate in relationships (still can't get over the Christmas dinner talk about losing a child), who told the experts he was willing to move for the right relationship but who had such anxiety issues that he withdrew, list goes on and on.  If he was even more inappropriate behind the scenes (Christian Grey, Mason-Dixon line, and she knows I am Italian) - well I would be darn pissed at the experts too.  Yes she has knee jerk reactions and is over-sensitive about some things (that stupid horse ride) but I think she was matched with someone who was even less prepared for commitment than she was. And while it was mean spirited I don't think it was below the belt or the Mason Dixon line for that matter.

IA
I also like this tweet from her friend
Chris @cpierro · 5h 5 hours ago
@Steelshin43 @FelicitousFoe @lezliestires Funny that the countless bullying @davinakullar has endured during this goes unnoticed by experts
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite Follow
More

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm

The experts and edit are so keen on making Davina the fall guy for the demise of this relationship, and if I was her friend I 'd probably get on SM to defend her as well. It cannot be easy to know the truth and keep quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 pm

I still find Shawn skeevy.  I will never get over the earlier scene of him asking about how loud she was during sex while getting massages from 2 strangers. Hilarious only in how disgustingly inappropriate the whole things was.  That was so cringeworthy and he's kept up the inappropriate sex-related comments throughout.  And who knows what hasn't been aired.

If I was Davina, instead of favoriting hateful, mean tweets, out of spite, I'd be thanking my good judgement and holding my head high about not consummating that relationship.  IMO, she may be high maintenance and have some issues to work on like us all, but she can do so much better for herself and she knows it.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 pm

relaxing wrote:I still find Shawn skeevy.  I will never get over the earlier scene of him asking about how loud she was during sex while getting massages from 2 strangers. Hilarious only in how disgustingly inappropriate the whole things was.  That was so cringeworthy and he's kept up the inappropriate sex-related comments throughout.  And who knows what hasn't been aired.

If I was Davina, instead of favoriting hateful, mean tweets, out of spite, I'd be thanking my good judgement and holding my head high about not consummating that relationship.  IMO, she may be high maintenance and have some issues to work on like us all, but she can do so much better for herself and she knows it.

I agree, relaxing. Sean can only talk about himself or sex and he appears to own up to his actions/mistakes but in reality he's only talk and no action, JMHO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Wed May 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Lol just saw a preview for next week. It looked like Sean is wearing a jacket like Dr. C's with the weird piping. Not that it is bad just that I think he is a big fan of the doc.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Honestly... I do not GET the fury about the mason-dixon line.  REALLY FOLKS???  Every other comment (earlier) seemed to concern itself with "did they DO it?" "Has Ryan and Jac DONE it?" "He should just grab her and DO it!" "Ryan and Jess DID it on their honeymoon." etc. Yet now you are ashamed and upset to read THIS?

There is SO MUCH focus on sex and the need for sex on this show - what is shocking about saying that they might have touched each other below the belt THEN, but nothing since then?  was there an uproar about Jac mentioning that she and her husband have done it?  Lipstick on his pants? Ryan's "unleashing the beast"? Etc?

Or is it you just don't like Sean - and HIS comment was terrible?

My feelings...good for HIM for NOT having sex with this wreck of a woman.  Good for HIM NOT taking advantage of sleeping with her while contracted to be married when all the while he saw it wasn't going the right direction.  Good for HIM for listening to what she SAID she wanted (sex for love and not until then), and not just an easy roll in the hay. Good for HIM in not doing as her BFF told him to ESPECIALLY seeing how the BFF is racking him over the coals on SM. Can you imagine what they would have done to him if he HAD had sex with her????

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat