SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Jadeh Wed May 27, 2015 3:08 pm

I understand the experts being annoyed with Davina and her best friend for being mean on Twitter. At best it is juvenile and at worst it is mean. BUT that being said they are the ones who matched her with a guy who talks about intimate relationships in a juvenile manner, who, IMO, is inappropriate in relationships (still can't get over the Christmas dinner talk about losing a child), who told the experts he was willing to move for the right relationship but who had such anxiety issues that he withdrew, list goes on and on. If he was even more inappropriate behind the scenes (Christian Grey, Mason-Dixon line, and she knows I am Italian) - well I would be darn pissed at the experts too. Yes she has knee jerk reactions and is over-sensitive about some things (that stupid horse ride) but I think she was matched with someone who was even less prepared for commitment than she was. And while it was mean spirited I don't think it was below the belt or the Mason Dixon line for that matter.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by watchTV3 Wed May 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Sean is disingenuous. The way he apologises for everything is so fake. he wants the "good guy who couldn't make it work edit". The experts are falling for his BS and so is the majority of the public. I get Davina's frustration.

Davina has her faults but I believe she is being 100 % real, which by default makes her so much better than Sean will ever be.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 3:14 pm

I understand it must be difficult for her to deal with this especially if she was all into the idea, only to be let down. Personally, I would never have handled it like she is. I'd let it ride out, little SM as possible, just enough to promote the show. He can bury himself at the end. I would politely state my case as to why I want a divorce, and mentioning the match up by the experts would be first on the list of many reasons.

They can try and edit whatever they choose during that sit down because there wouldn't be anything good to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Max64 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:So implying that she might have had sex with her husband is disrespectful, already, then.

I understood that as Davina saying don't believe what Sean said last night about having gone beyond the Mason Dixon Line, because what he's saying isn't true.  And that Sean was so disrespectful to even go there.  Which in my opinion he was, totally uncalled for

I agree with you! The comment was inappropriate.

I have to wonder tho, if things DID work out between them; the comment would not bother Davina at all.
They both seem to have the same crazy sense of humor when it comes to these things....remember their conversation during honeymoon massage?

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Can someone explain the Mason-Dixon line remark to me? I don't get it no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Wed May 27, 2015 3:20 pm

BF probably had too much to drink and he got really defensive for Davina.

I really think the editors of the show are at fault and Sean's words about the Mason Dixon line should not have been aired for us. The first season was much more tactfully done and really they were getting a little too explicit with how the are portraying Sean. Who even knows if the comments were in context. Just like Jaclyn wanting to run was out of context.

Dr. C seems to be a big fan of Sean so it will be interesting if he comments.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 3:45 pm

these two look bored with each other and everything else around them laugh out loud 
sean looks especiallyyyy bored all the time!!! wow...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Wed May 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Jamie from last season tweeted this last night:

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis · 18h 18 hours ago
Who lets Empty frames hang on the wall..? Cmon guys! Youre never going to make it if you dont even try! emoji #JustSayin #MarriedAtFirstSight
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Yes, they look so in love and happy :dripdrip laugh out loud
I was Rolling Eyes through all their interactions
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Max64 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:So implying that she might have had sex with her husband is disrespectful, already, then.

I understood that as Davina saying don't believe what Sean said last night about having gone beyond the Mason Dixon Line, because what he's saying isn't true.  And that Sean was so disrespectful to even go there.  Which in my opinion he was, totally uncalled for
ok, got it. I thought she was telling the poster that. I didn't catch that last night- I mean Sean saying the Mason Dixon line but didn't he do th same thing on their wedding night.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Wed May 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Max64 wrote:

I completely agree. That comment totally turned me off. And Davina tweeted right away that she was speechless. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2292733854
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Wed May 27, 2015 3:58 pm

traveler90 wrote:Can someone explain the Mason-Dixon line remark to me? I don't get it no idea

Sean was talking about them not consummating their marriage but he did get below her waist and she got below his "Mason-Dixon Line" and implied she felt enough to know he was Italian.

GROSS and DISRESPECTFUL.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat