SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Did we not see Nick in a photo which he took looking like he was in a gallery?

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 4:50 pm

reason wrote:Did we not see Nick in a photo which he took looking like he was in a gallery?

Yes, posted on IG during the time filming was in Ireland. 
It is a pic of a mobile with his pic on the mobile screen - geotag Chicago. 

Another pic much earlier in his IG was taken in the same gallery.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 12, 2015 4:51 pm

I admire that risk taking trait of his Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 12, 2015 9:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:...Two seasons, everyone knows him, and heartbroken twice?
Maybe Nick can appear on BIP and hope the third times a charm :Nod:
not three strikes you're out no no

I'm rooting for Nick even if he isn't who RS spoils as the F1. They kept Chris under wraps during Des's season. They could do the same thing with Nick :gotcha:

I was a "fan victim" of that foiler season :tissuebox After what happened to me when I held on heavily to RS spoilers because he was usually right and he had Brooks as F1 and Bres was who I was rooting for, I don't think I can ever fully trust his spoilers again. I don't know right now which I am more afraid of, him spoiling Nick as F-anyplace but 1 or spoiling him as THE F1. I'd prefer he just not know and thus can't post about it and contaminate my brain but I know that is probably not realistic. I know he got the end right for the 3 seasons following the Brooks fiasco but I don't know if that means this season is due for another foiler or for him to be right again. Since that could go either way I am sticking to my own intuition on this. If indisputable evidence appears one way or another in vids or pics or oopsies on SM then fine but until then I question EVERYTHING laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Looks like Nick are buds with Tanner and JJ this season. They have some nice IG exchanges. If he's not f1, I am glad he's made some friends.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Another JJ, how confusing. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 12, 2015 10:33 pm

sdmom wrote:Looks like Nick are buds with Tanner and JJ this season. They have some nice IG exchanges. If he's not f1, I am glad he's made some friends.

I hope if he and JJ number 2 are friendly that JJ number 1 isn't jealous.... giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Been catching up on all the sleuthing, spoilers and foilers and it's very exciting. Well looks like Nick and Chris Strandburg started following each other on twitter. Is @cstrand7 Chris's actual twitter account?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 22 1f49b  chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:52 pm

mysthelma wrote:Been catching up on all the sleuthing, spoilers and foilers and it's very exciting. Well looks like Nick and Chris Strandburg started following each other on twitter. Is @cstrand7 Chris's actual twitter account?

There is a discussion going on here.

Dr Chris's thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 12, 2015 10:53 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:...Two seasons, everyone knows him, and heartbroken twice?

I'm rooting for Nick even if he isn't who RS spoils as the F1. They kept Chris under wraps during Des's season. They could do the same thing with Nick :gotcha:

I was a "fan victim" of that foiler season  :tissuebox After what happened to me when I held on heavily to RS spoilers because he was usually right and he had Brooks as F1 and Bres was who I was rooting for, I don't think I can ever fully trust his spoilers again. I don't know right now which I am more afraid of, him spoiling Nick as F-anyplace but 1 or spoiling him as THE F1. I'd prefer he just not know and thus can't post about it and contaminate my brain but I know that is probably not realistic. I know he got the end right for the 3 seasons following the Brooks fiasco but I don't know if that means this season is due for another foiler or for him to be right again. Since that could go either way I am sticking to my own intuition on this. If indisputable evidence appears one way or another in vids or pics or oopsies on SM then fine but until then I question EVERYTHING laugh out loud.

ITA... bestbud! right there with you on this one...question everything! Suspect
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Rolly wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I was a "fan victim" of that foiler season  :tissuebox After what happened to me when I held on heavily to RS spoilers because he was usually right and he had Brooks as F1 and Bres was who I was rooting for, I don't think I can ever fully trust his spoilers again. I don't know right now which I am more afraid of, him spoiling Nick as F-anyplace but 1 or spoiling him as THE F1. I'd prefer he just not know and thus can't post about it and contaminate my brain but I know that is probably not realistic. I know he got the end right for the 3 seasons following the Brooks fiasco but I don't know if that means this season is due for another foiler or for him to be right again. Since that could go either way I am sticking to my own intuition on this. If indisputable evidence appears one way or another in vids or pics or oopsies on SM then fine but until then I question EVERYTHING laugh out loud.

ITA... bestbud! right there with you on this one...question everything! Suspect

:yes:
Like a Spam-ish Inquisition.
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

sdmom wrote:Looks like Nick are buds with Tanner and JJ this season. They have some nice IG exchanges. If he's not f1, I am glad he's made some friends.
[*]Comments on pic nick posted with his mom:
[*]tanner_tolbert Is she a cool chick or an amazing woman? @jjhlane21@nick_viall28 9h
[*]chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 22 928630_1592462151011312_2026703285_a nick_viall28 Lol.. Super cool chick. How dare you say!!
[*]jjhlane21 Nah...looks like an amazing woman to me! @tanner_tolbert@nick_viall28 9h

http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28#g3O4b2RpqyVCm5KZ.99
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share