SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Cecilia wrote:So since we don't know what happens and can just speculate, If he is not F1 and is F2 AGAIN (or even F3) don't you think he is prime Bachelor material?  Two seasons, everyone knows him, and heartbroken twice?

For me, Nick's appeal and strength is his ability to singularily focus on the woman he is intent on getting to know. He appears to enjoy pursuing in stages -  as long as there is active participation by his partner. 

That doesn't work in a situation with 2 women, let alone 15+. 

Returning in the Bette capitalizes on his intensity which allows the viewer who likes him to imagine she is the only one.  If he were to be the next Bach, he would become generic partly because his other most recognizable trait his is boldness in not adhering to what is expected.  The lead must follow "process/protocol" to some degree because filming has to have some structure.  Every time protocol would be followed it would chip away at his appeal - he would become a ghost of his former self. IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Cecilia Tue May 12, 2015 3:55 pm

whit90 wrote:If he is not F1 I myself do not want him to be the bachelor or on BIP .  I think twice is enough for the viewers and Nick .  I am sure he can find love outside the Bach world.

You'd think so! Even though I am excited to see how it plays out, I am so confused that he is back on this show. It really surprises me.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Cecilia wrote:
whit90 wrote:If he is not F1 I myself do not want him to be the bachelor or on BIP .  I think twice is enough for the viewers and Nick .  I am sure he can find love outside the Bach world.

You'd think so! Even though I am excited to see how it plays out, I am so confused that he is back on this show.  It really surprises me.

It surprised me too until a group of us looked back at the SM exchanges between Kaitlyn & Nick and realized it was less about making a TV show and more about how a guy from Chicago gets to a place & time to date a girl from Vancouver. Logistically, this was the best possible way.  They meet on a vacation giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue May 12, 2015 4:03 pm

notarose wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

You'd think so! Even though I am excited to see how it plays out, I am so confused that he is back on this show.  It really surprises me.

It surprised me too until a group of us looked back at the SM exchanges between Kaitlyn & Nick and realized it was less about making a TV show and more about how a guy from Chicago gets to a place & time to date a girl from Vancouver. Logistically, this was the best possible way.  They meet on a vacation giggling

It's perfect if he is F1. It could be a disaster if he's not!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:

Agree with both posts. 
I could see he went on the show for Kaitlyn because he liked her on Chris season and wanted to explore the possibility of a relationship. He doesn't want any regrets, no what if. However, if he appears on TB or BIP, I would think it's contradictory to him saying he's not interested in extending his fame. He has a job with a great company, loving family and friends, no need for him to become the next Chris B or Jake.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm

What I don't understand is why go back on a TV show that did not work out for him the first time? Isn't there any girls in Chicago?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Cecilia wrote:So since we don't know what happens and can just speculate, If he is not F1 and is F2 AGAIN (or even F3) don't you think he is prime Bachelor material?  Two seasons, everyone knows him, and heartbroken twice?
Or--the definition of insanity. 
I think I would try something new. He is worth it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 12, 2015 4:22 pm

nannymargie wrote:What I don't understand is why go back on a TV show that did not work out for him the first time?  Isn't  there any girls in Chicago?
I think Nick likes a challenge. This gives him the opportunity to focus 100% of his time and effort on his relationship with Kaitlyn. He also lives with no regrets. Even if he isn't F1 he gave it his all and can move on knowing it wasn't meant to be.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue May 12, 2015 4:26 pm

People do say it's hard to regularly date immediately following the show, which is why many of them date within the Bachelor family.
Also since these guys do not seem attractive to me, I think it is highly possible that Nick was extremely encouraged to come back, with producers telling him that Kaitlyn was interested in him. And he was interested too, so.....? I will be analyzing it for weeks to come!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Cecilia wrote:
notarose wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

It's perfect if he is F1.  It could be a disaster if he's not!

It could be viewed as a disaster however in RL dating is an exploration and there is always worth in the experience. The whole point is to act on a desire to know.  One can't possibly predict if there will or won't be love at the end of it.  If there is, by definition it must be mutual otherwise it isn't worth further investment. In that case, heartbreak( if 1 of then does begin to fall in love with the other) is just a temporary consequence as a love not reciprocated is misplaced. Sad but true to life.

To not attempt, or risk, following an instinct would be a denial of opportunity for success. 

In NYC he asked, she agreed. The pendulum began its motion and when it rests they will be lovers or they will friends. Kaitlyn is a stark contrast as Bette to last season.  The dynamic of this new relationship will be entirely different. IMO

I don't view it as some kind of pecking order giggling For me, Nick & Kaitlyn's relationship stands alone as something that is theirs.  As a viewer, my hope is that it will live long and prosper... become a lifelong partnership.  That would be a beautiful love story and  special to witness come to fruition.  

If it doesn't it will be because they are not compatible enough. Happens every day to many people.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 12, 2015 4:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:What I don't understand is why go back on a TV show that did not work out for him the first time?  Isn't  there any girls in Chicago?

Maybe, maybe not.... You have to though say that then regarding all the recycled leads and BIP contestants...in a few cases round 2 worked out very well for some
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 12, 2015 4:46 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Maybe, maybe not.... You have to though say that then regarding all the recycled leads and BIP contestants...in a few cases round 2 worked out very well for some

Yes it did work out for some but they were in the lead after the first rejection. If he was in the lead I could completely see that but in this case he is in the same place to risk getting rejected again. That's what leave me scratch

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share