SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by bluwavz Thu May 07, 2015 3:02 am

I was wondering the same thing. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 3:21 am

Looks like a word below. I see RESTA.

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 am

Brill wrote:Looks like a word below.  I see RESTA.

I know I see RESTA can't tell what the letter before or after are.....are there any? Is he doing his own version of that Blue/black gold/white dress thing?!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I know is I gotta go to bed so I will follow his lead and say "good night" as well!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 07, 2015 3:34 am

reason wrote:11:17pm. 5/2/15 is Saturday night.  Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so tweets show up in the local time of the person looking at them... if FRC was in LA (i.e. K arrived in LA 29th and they had the FRC there) it would have been tweeted 11:17pm the day before FRC in the same timezone as LA. Regardless - if they were in a location west of the atlantic they would most likely have been in one of 3 time zones and the following times when he sent out the tweet unless they were west of california which I don't rule out but for now let me keep it to these possibilities

1:17am 5/3/15 - ET or 12:17am 5/3/15 or 11:17pm 5/2/15

This would mean that it was likely pre the spoiled FRC date that Nick tweeted "Can't Sleep, Won't Sleep" -- again we don't know were they were so we don't know for sure

ETA -- still not sold on sm clues from Nick they could be actively messing with us using his sm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:36 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 7:35 am

MOVED FROM THE NICK THREAD:
whipsnapper
bluwavz wrote:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 13m13 minutes ago
Goodnight 
chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 CEYVx82VIAADImK

If you lighten the pick you can see at the bottom the letters R E S T A as in restaurant. That's all I got. It sure is a head scatcher. Tricky Nicky.

scratch scratch scratch

POSSIBLE REFERENCE:
chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 <a href=
chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 2EDCA255-5AF6-43EB-BB9F-ADF63EEB1B4A_zpsnwdlk6my

nick_viall28 When your friends lie that it's your bday in order to score free ice cream. It's still necessary to make a bday wish @lindsayliles @mfirestone12 @smid21 3mon

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 <a href=chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 4 BFD9A24C-B24A-43C0-8DFE-92167C6F0D5B_zpswk9teykh

nick_viall28 A couple of my favs @mfirestone12 @lindsayliles 3mon

Last edited by notarose on Thu May 07, 2015 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 8:05 am

How long ago was this photo taken anyone knows???

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 8:42 am

The new one? 10:40 PM LA time, I believe.

I think it's a door handle to a restaurant, probably from the toilets. The light is just his phone's flash reflected from the window.

Julie Berry commented with "ummmm." 3h ago.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 10:33 am

mindless wrote:The new one? 10:40 PM LA time, I believe.

I think it's a door handle to a restaurant, probably from the toilets. The light is just his phone's flash reflected from the window.

Julie Berry commented with "ummmm." 3h ago.

Is it too early in the day to suggest it's a Lady Gaga reference? :uptonogood
That was my first impression. rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 07, 2015 10:35 am

Hmmm.... If he was F1, wouldn't he be in a safe house with Kaitlyn somewhere not out in restaurants? Then again, if he was F2-3, wouldn't he be home, or also sequestered somewhere, again not at restaurants, though I see letting the F2-3 out as a bit more realistic than the F1).

I just hope RS actually gets the scoop on the F1.  In my previous obsession seasons (Jillian and Emily), he didn't have the actual scoop on the F1. Jillian's was torture the whole way through wondering/hoping she'd end up with my fave (Ed), and of course dealing with the Reid fanatics on the boards (sorry, I know that was probably a lot of you. :gotcha: xo). In Emily's season, RS had no clue, but thanks to Love Me, we knew my fave Jef was F1, I could rest a bit easier.  I can see RS having most of it up to the F4 or so, but then being stuck.  I also think this season has high potential for him to be Fleissed again ala Des just based on all the locked down secrecy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 am

That looks like a pole that you can extend when you're washing floors. laugh out loud

nr are you suggesting it might have been the same night as the birthday pics?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 am

sosleepy wrote:Hmmm.... If he was F1, wouldn't he be in a safe house with Kaitlyn somewhere not out in restaurants? Then again, if he was F2-3, wouldn't he be home, or also sequestered somewhere, again not at restaurants, though I see letting the F2-3 out as a bit more realistic than the F1).

I just hope RS actually gets the scoop on the F1.  In my previous obsession seasons (Jillian and Emily), he didn't have the actual scoop on the F1. Jillian's was torture the whole way through wondering/hoping she'd end up with my fave (Ed), and of course dealing with the Reid fanatics on the boards (sorry, I know that was probably a lot of you.  :gotcha: xo). In Emily's season, RS had no clue, but thanks to Love Me, we knew my fave Jef was F1, I could rest a bit easier.  I can see RS having most of it up to the F4 or so, but then being stuck.  I also think this season has high potential for him to be Fleissed again ala Des just based on all the locked down secrecy.

I think the final couple is maybe together a day or two after the FRC and then it's back to wherever. If FRC was indeed Sunday it could be yesterday was the head back to home day. That is also if the pic posted was taken/posted in real time as well.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share