SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Wed May 06, 2015 10:35 pm

If the FRC was in fact on Sunday then the FRC has come and gone and our courageous Nick is either loved or lonely tonight. 
I'm thinkin' there will be little left to sleuth ... the biggest of hugs & a kiss on each cheek beloved Nick Chicks #sisterwives 

Waiting on #pinsandneedles for the summer reveal hi

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

As far as RS goes, if he spoils Nick as not F1 I will be :pout because when he spoils my favorite as not F1 he is always right. If he says Nick is F1 I will be affraid :shocked!: because the one time my favorite was spoiled F1 (Brooks) he was WRRRONGGG. So I guess either way I'm in for a nailbiting summer. AHHHH HELP!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 pm

notarose wrote:If the FRC was in fact on Sunday then the FRC has come and gone and our courageous Nick is either loved or lonely tonight. 
I'm thinkin' there will be little left to sleuth ... the biggest of hugs & a kiss on each cheek beloved Nick Chicks #sisterwives 

Waiting on #pinsandneedles for the summer reveal hi

Thanks for always keeping it positive NR .....I am just going to sit back and Praying for Nicks happiness .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I think the bubble gum tweet is actually a part quote from the video game duke nukem where he says "it's time to kick a-- and chew bubble gum but I'm all out of gum..... and then he goes on to battle his foes... quite funny actually Smiley

AHA! I think you may have tied it all together Kiltburn. Duke Nukem.  Remember the pic posted of Nick sitting on his couch wearing the 3D glasses that was tagged Little Goat? Well, Gorilla Commando was a new enemy added in the Duke Nukem 3D Duke Extreme expansion and only appears at Xtreme levels. So the Little Goat 3D on his couch tweet, the bubble gum tweet, and the gorillaposition follow could all be related to Duke Nukem. But why? Could it be that Nick has been playing Duke Nukem while sequestered somewhere? Is that somewhere his apt. in Chicago, the bach mansion in Cali, or somewhere else? And if so, how long has he been sequestered? Fun and games, at the Xtreme level.

Last edited by whipsnapper on Wed May 06, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 06, 2015 11:47 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:by MVMom39forever Today at 5:20 pm

@mindless wrote:

@reason wrote:Maybe out of bubble permanently he dont have the need to go that route again because he is permanently attach to Kaitlyn????????????

I wish that was the case, but the #bubblebummer doesn't sound very positive.

Lesson learned last year ... SM is not our friend. Nick and company did one helluva a job last year convincing me (and others) thru SM that he was F1.

I know right. I fell for it so hard laugh out loud! I was getting giddy over peanut butter and pickle sandwiches! Nick SM is fun to follow but not to be used as a firm confirmation on his status at least when it comes to this show. he goes into #trickynicky mode. now watch him double fake us out by having real feelings conveyed and we will think it is a trick chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 3 3806527698

ITA agree with this Monica. I don't think I can trust any of Nick/his family's sm postings considering what went down last year.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 06, 2015 11:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:I thought the bubble gum tweet clearly meant he was out of the bubble.  If FRC happened just prior to that tweet, he'd be out of the bubble regardless of his position. I don't think it rules him out of F1 by any means. I also don't think he'd be so cavalier and obvious of being dumped as to strongly hint at it on Twitter, especially after plane gate last year.

ETA: I think his "can't sleep. Won't sleep." The night prior to FRC clearly points to him being in the F2. While Fleiss I'm sure would love to have him dejected in that position 2 years running, I just cannot see Kaitlyn agreeing to that if she cared about him in any capacity, even as just a friend.  Yes, she is manipulated as well, but as the lead, she does have some weight.

Great post sosleepy. I agree; can't sleep, won't sleep sounded pre FRC to me, definitely. And I agree that K will either choose Nick or find a way to let him down gently. I'm hopeful (if they are meant for each other) that Nick finds his true love in K.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 06, 2015 11:52 pm

do we know what time Nick sent out that 'can't sleep. won't sleep' tweet?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 07, 2015 12:13 am

emusha wrote:do we know what time Nick sent out that 'can't sleep. won't sleep' tweet?

It was 11:17pm 5/2/15 (well my time in AZ). yes I just went and checked his tweet on my phone. #dontjudgeme laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:03 am

11:17pm. 5/2/15 is Saturday night. Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 1:16 am

If that tweet was on Saturday night and the FRC was on Sunday and he is in he F2 then it makes a lot of sense. :yes:

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 07, 2015 2:56 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 13m13 minutes ago
Goodnight
chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 3 CEYVx82VIAADImK

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu May 07, 2015 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 07, 2015 3:01 am

What is that?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share