SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 10:03 am

hmmm that was my initial thought when he first posted this ^^ but the perspective and dimensions weren't exactly clicking ...like what's the red colored thing and why is there such a bright reflection next to it? also comparing that with the size of the sign -- they're so close together for the dimensions to be comparable
chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 37 Ceyvx812
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 10:05 am

Just imaging the thought\planning,time and effort required to set up pic as it is, to drive us crazy trying to dissect it. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:Hi Nick Chicks, I just wanted to say that you all are really loyal to your boy and whatever Steve spoils or doesn't spoil, Nick must be pretty great to have such a devoted fan base Smiley

Have fun with the spoilers regardless of f1!!

bestbud!  Thanks

Nothing like having a TV boyfriend to make a work day less mundane giggling.  Playfulness :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 18, 2015 10:15 am

It's not a work day here-- which is making the waiting even crazier!

question
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:24 am

group hug group hug Good morning ladies and gent. Whatever the day brings lets enjoy Nick for the time he is on our tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:26 am

KB_Mom wrote:Just imaging the thought\planning,time and effort required to set up pic as it is, to drive us crazy trying to dissect it. giggling

No kidding! And for what purpose? Why the need to be so cryptic question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 11:18 am

No sm message from Nick for a while wonder whats happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 am

Busy job hunting and the homeless shelter doesn't have wifi (J|K) cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 11:34 am

"Hope" is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -
(Emily Dickenson) 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:11 pm

umngirl wrote: snipped

There's a sign that says "Restaurant" on the right side of this picture. Looking at it and the original, my guess is it was taken outside of a restaurant looking up at a pole that is sticking out from the building. You can sorta see what looks like a hole in the wall where the pole was stuck through.

IA I think it was taken outside as well. The red thing to me looks like a bug repellent light, or an outdoor heater. That's all I have. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Ok, I'm gonna say it. I want Nick to be F1, and will be disappointed if RS spoils otherwise. It's just the story *I* want to see. That being said, I get that this is real life for Kaitlyn, Nick and all involved, and she (they) had to follow the path that felt right for them.

I'm gonna try to keep an open mind towards whoever spoiled F1 is, after all we know basically nothing about any of these people outside of Kaitlyn, Nick and Britt. But gosh... I really want it to be Kaitlyn and Nick in the end!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 18, 2015 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA I think it was taken outside as well. The red thing to me looks like a bug repellent light, or an outdoor heater. That's all I have. laugh out loud
If you use the editing tools on an iPad or iPhone you'll get a completely different perspective of the photo. IMO Nick flipped the photo, changed the color etc to make an illusion of outside when in reality it's a drawer which contains a black box and a book.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share