SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

hahahaha....then there's that  giggling 
I actually love that ending -- sorry yall but if she didn't feel it good on her!
on the other hand -- the guys BOTH LOOK HAPPY! AND ABSOLUTELY FINE!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Maybe misery loves company, I feel it's better that she rejected both rather than sending Nick home as the heartbroken f2. Anyway, is it possible that K decided to date Nick outside of the show? RS was again, not very nice to Nick but I don't think he knew if Nick is still employed at Salesforce.
Anyway, I am glad Nick took the chance, went after the girl he liked and explored the possibility of a relationshp. I am sure when he's being interviewed, he would say No regret for returning.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe misery loves company, I feel it's better that she rejected both rather than sending Nick home as the heartbroken f2. Anyway, is it possible that K decided to date Nick outside of the show? RS was again, not very nice to Nick but I don't think he knew if Nick is still employed at Salesforce.
Anyway, I am glad Nick took the chance, went after the girl he liked and explored the possibility of a relationshp. I am sure when he's being interviewed, he would say No regret for returning.

:yes:  To the bolder. Older & wiser, IMO he found out what he needed to know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe misery loves company, I feel it's better that she rejected both rather than sending Nick home as the heartbroken f2. Anyway, is it possible that K decided to date Nick outside of the show? RS was again, not very nice to Nick but I don't think he knew if Nick is still employed at Salesforce.

I thought so, too, sdmom. I'm still not sure how I feel about this ending. It's very possible that there just wasn't enough time for feelings to genuinely develop by either K or N. Whatever the outcome, it appears that all is well...with both. Now we can only hope that TPTB don't make a fiasco out of this season to drum up the ratings...never going to happen though.

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon May 18, 2015 2:14 pm

I am probably out in left field and I'm okay with that!!! :yes:

IMO she is with Nick!! They either did a phoney FRC so that ending is the one RS runs with and then either did another one with a tiny trusted crew to keep things under wraps OR they will announce it at the ATFR with a closed set!!

To me they have gone through a lot of effort to keep things hush, hush from Ireland to only let the world know now because of RS!!! I can't see it! I think something is up.

The Nickchicks will have to keep on eye on our guy!! :yes:

chi - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Where is he anyway? Still no SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where is he anyway? Still no SM.

It's not unusual for him to go a few days between posts then he tends to binge post.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 18, 2015 3:27 pm

With all due respect to RS spoiler I believe Nick is the F1.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 pm

I like the RS spoiler.
Nick seems happy with whatever outcome... and hotter IMO. He is spoiled to have been there for a genuine reason. He went to date Kaitlyn and that's what happened. I'm not getting a "heartbreak" vibe.  He can live tweet the season to his heart's content because word will spread today that he will be appearing come epi 4. He can give interviews or not, unlike last season where he was unable to defend himself against the edit - not to say that he would have debated that but just giving interviews as he did post-ATFR showed a different side of him and created more balance. I'm good with where my tv boyfriend is at Hugesmile

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 3:52 pm

^^ he's definitely not torn up in the way that he was last season -- which did quite a number on him.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Good Post notarose

Nick is happy. (thanks for sharing the pics)
Nick is hot. (yes, you are, so deal with it)
Nick is not heartbroken. (I mean, how could you be, when we are all here for you) Hugesmile

As RS would say:
Hmmm.
Come up with your own conclusion.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 pm

Brill wrote:I am probably out in left field and I'm okay with that!!! :yes:

IMO she is with Nick!! They either did a phoney FRC so that ending is the one RS runs with and then either did another one with a tiny trusted crew to keep things under wraps OR they will announce it at the ATFR with a closed set!!

To me they have gone through a lot of effort to keep things hush, hush from Ireland to only let the world know now because of RS!!!  I can't see it!  I think something is up.

The Nickchicks will have to keep on eye on our guy!! :yes:

I'm out there with you in left field, I'm not buying it either, I still say Nick is her f1 Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share