SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by SueSt Sat May 30, 2015 5:45 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:There are more pics of Nick in the client galleries

http://glossphoto.smugmug.com/Client-Galleries/Nick-Viall/i-QmSjxPC/A

Thanks for the link, snowyglow.  What an embarrassment of riches!!  

Anytime!  My absolute pleasure....Nick is a very handsome man!  Hope he finds what he is looking for soon!

yes Me too!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by bluwavz Sat May 30, 2015 11:29 pm

nick_viall28 Friends...Game Time.. Whiskey.... #gohawks #chi 11min
sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 72 11378763_641627992639480_2070345390_n
http://websta.me/p/996722791337365148_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Well he gets to keep that playoff beard for a little while longer! laugh out loud His team are going to the Stanley Cup finals!

That's a great pic. (except for you know who)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Sorry for the double post. This confirms it's Not a play off beard!

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago
I'll admit.. I'm a fair weather Blackhawks fan... But I love how Chicago comes alive win they're killing it #chi #sportstown

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 12:05 am

Nick is friend with Jaclyn???
I think she said something bad about him during Andi's season??

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 31, 2015 12:18 am

From the little I've observed, Nick doesn't keep malice nor hold a grudge. He is also as thick skinned as they come!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Well he gets to keep that playoff beard for a little while longer! laugh out loud His team are going to the Stanley Cup finals!

That's a great pic. (except for you know who)

Wonder how much whiskey is left giggling

GA I thought about that fairweather tweet he made and came to the same conclusion about the beard.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 12:48 am

I know Nick has a big heart, but this Jaclyn ... Hmmm
Maybe she changed her opinion about Nick after knowing him in person, if not, I tend to believe she is as fake as any person can be.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 am

peggy0221 wrote:I know Nick has a big heart, but this Jaclyn ... Hmmm
Maybe she changed her opinion about Nick after knowing him in person, if not, I tend to believe she is as fake as any person can be.

I believe you are correct Jaclyn said not so great things about Nick during Andis seasons but that was before she met him. Since they met I have only seen her say great things on SM about him. That and very sarcastic things they have said to each other. They have from what I have seen hung out quite a bit as friends.

Julie Berry also posted tonight that she would defend Nick if this goes south. This was in reference to Kaitlyns season as she posted the tweet with a pic of a recent rag mag cover about the Bachelorette.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 31, 2015 1:43 am

sbolduc wrote:

I believe you are correct Jaclyn said not so great things about Nick during Andis seasons but that was before she met him. Since they met I have only seen her say great things on SM about him. That and very sarcastic things they have said to each other. They have from what I have seen hung out quite a bit as friends.

Julie Berry also posted tonight that she would defend Nick if this goes south. This was in reference to Kaitlyns season as she posted the tweet with a pic of a recent rag mag cover about the Bachelorette.

:yes:
I think there will be quite a few loyal to Nick/Kaitlyn and prepared to stand up and be heard if rag mags and such decide to go overly nasty again.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 4:00 am

notarose wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

:yes:
I think there will be quite a few loyal to Nick/Kaitlyn and prepared to stand up and be heard if rag mags and such decide to go overly nasty again.

Where are my boxing gloves, I am ready! laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 31, 2015 10:59 am

Nick updated his Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/nick.viall

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share