SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. This confirms it's Not a play off beard!

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  1h1 hour ago
I'll admit.. I'm a fair weather Blackhawks fan... But I love how Chicago comes alive win they're killing it #chi #sportstown

I wonder if Nick comes on this board and reads what is being discussed about him giggling ...... Interesting he tweets that he's a "fair weather blackhawks fan" since we were wondering if he was enough of a fan to get in on the not shaving tradition.

Back to top Go down

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Ok I can't get above to embed but basically it looks like a lot of celebrating happened last night during/after hockey. giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 31, 2015 4:53 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Ok I can't get above to embed but basically it looks like a lot of celebrating happened last night during/after hockey. giggling

Saw that too I think Nick is having a little hangover today cantstopl
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Kind of funny since someone said it sounded like Kaitlyn was partying hard as well, with her friend.

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 73 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Must of had too much whiskey according to his Instagram photo, that's what he was drinking. wonder if Nick drank much whiskey before? I know Kaitlyn sure likes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Max64 wrote:Must of had too much whiskey according to his Instagram photo, that's what he was drinking.  wonder if Nick drank much whiskey before?  I know Kaitlyn sure likes it.

once he hashtagged whiskey on the instagram I had a vision of some type of tweet or post similar to this today sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 73 3806527698
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 am

happygolucky wrote:Gale thanks for asking... I'll give my answer:

I believe from the lead (either Bach or Bette) it requires certain level of "acting", so far I've seen Nick being honest and real, genuine in his pursuits and sincere in his words, apart from two occasions where it was asked of him to "perform for the show" (HTD questionnaire sketch with Bella and letter delivery with CH), so I would like to continue seeing him that way ... and becoming TB would definitely shake that image. - that's my personal note
As much as I pretend to know much about Nick I obviously don't know him at all, but I'll extend my presumptuous way and say that I doubt he considered it as an option ...

and to add some more fuel, I honestly believe TPTB loves to use him for stirring "topics", because of Nick's uncompromising nature of staying true to himself, and they just want to "make hay while the sun shines", but after this season Nick won't be of much use to them (as "damaged goods").

Now, if TB US version would be anything like NZ version, where the lead wasn't forced to proclaim "love", or even didn't have to talk about "falling in love" for anyone (ever in his ITMs/PIs), neither did he have to get engage at the end, where there was no drama provoked for raising doubts, no questioning "if she can't say it how she feels..." (maybe I'll choose the other girl who openly declared to have fallen for me) ... maybe, maybe I might warm up at the idea ... but it ain't that version and TPTB aren't the same team.

I'm trying not to enter the discussion about this season, so I'll be honest with one strong belief of mine, that if Nick is single by the end of this TB journey, I hope he stays far away from this franchise and find the REAL happiness in the real heart-breaking but grounding world, because no doubt there is more beauty and passion that this show could ever offer him.

As for matching him with former contestants, for the pure fun-game here, I would assume Whit doesn't have much of a good opinion of Nick (if she could fall for "mr. Integrity" - and yes, I'm being ironic), and I would only like to see a woman by his side who truly likes/loves, appreciates and understands (gets) Nick ... but then ex-TB-Chi-bachelor/-ettes keep circling the same places, so one never knows, it can happen, just the same as some opinions can change.

hi Thanks for the reply Happygolucky so from what I understand if the franchise was honest & upfront & that one did not have to declare their undying love & get engaged on the spot then all you fans would be happy to have Nick as the next Bachelor. Think Nick would try to bring more honesty into it as things seem to be getting out of hand in the last few & even though they might be making money out of it now the viewers will soon get sick of all the lies & deceit being fed to them. Still when I feast my eyes on him I feel quite hot under the collar :fanningfan but can understand how you feel.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:35 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 22h22 hours ago
Current mood

sportstown - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 73 CGWkwnIWoAA0cAO

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:07 pm

That's my mood too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Thread is locked for epi night. It will re open after West Coast airing. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:45 pm

After last night, I fear for Nick. I think he isn't going to get a good edit at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:After last night, I fear for Nick. I think he isn't going to get a good edit at all.

I don't know I think he might be okay...I think he'll be shown as aggressive, as in going after Kaitlyn. The majority of the guys have been acting like tools, they have to give someone a good edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share