SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 am

Oh dear! A bunch of middle aged ladies (of course I only speak for myself) discussing magical vajayjays! How did we go so off topic?!?! :halo: spitcoffee question

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 2:08 am

We can thank Art and Matilda for this. They started it! cantstopl Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 28, 2015 2:10 am

Matilda has posted a few Instagrams this afternoon and her latest one said they had "won" so there must have been an awards show or something like that. Art posted "natch" and I was almost too afraid to look it up after what we found this afternoon but fortunately, for the moderator, and my blushing cheeks, it means naturally.

He's obviously proud of her. Maybe it's the reason that she didn't go to the wedding with him if she had this big work thing on.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 2:14 am

Oh, that is probably so true! Makes so much sense if she was working on something while he went to his friend's wedding. Too funny on the "natch". I was ready to look that one up. sneakyl Dying of laughter here! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698

It is really sweet how they are commenting on each other's IG posts and yet hilarious at the same time because people are still asking if they are still together -- in the exact same comments section. cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 28, 2015 2:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh, that is probably so true! Makes so much sense if she was working on something while he went to his friend's wedding. Too funny on the "natch". sneakyl Dying of laughter here! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698

I know! My mind is obviously still in the gutter as when I first saw it (going with the same theme) I thought it was saying a similar word that has a "s" at the front!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 2:26 am

Katiebelle wrote:I know! My mind is obviously still in the gutter as when I first saw it (going with the same theme)  I thought it was saying a similar word that has a "s" at the front!
spitcoffee Haha... Matilda and Art are really are entertaining to say the least! 2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:04 am

I saw the MagicVag instagram post this morning and my mind instantly went to the gutter... I'm glad to see others on this forum noticed it as well  cantstopl Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 28, 2015 4:35 am

Matilda posted this in response to Art's post on her last Instagram.

matootles
@art_green naturally nailing it. #MarthurMotto

Too cute!!!!!
cheerleader :cutiepie :sweetheart:

I love that she is using their name mashup!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 am

These two are just like a typical couple who just started dating. You'd never think they were on a TV show.

They are just too cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Cute, adorkable, grounded, silly "scamps", practical and realist, but both really in-love at that first romantic stage ... I'm quite curious to see where this will lead, but it's gonna be fun along the way. Wishing them the best. I like reading this thread, catching some new terms and admiring the youthful energy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 4:35 pm

So glad they are still going strong! Good for them. Also, they are just so pretty to look at. I like Art much more than I ever liked Chris Soules, so at least for 2015 I am 2/2 on picking the sincere leads. Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 28, 2015 7:38 pm

I love Art and Matoodles together! Cute couple! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again