SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Art and Matty remind me of Tim and Jenna from Ready For Love.
They didn't get engaged until what, 2 years later or so?
Very normal pacing, especially for their age.
I see the same with Art and Matty. :Nod: beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Just to add:

Both Art and Matty have said that the end plan for both of them is marriage. They said they wouldn't rush to say they love each other because it means so much those words and they said it to each other 6 months later. So I can see them being engaged in a year or so and then married soon after and later children down the road. Art said he wants to be a younger dad and Matilda said she wants children in her late-twenties. Matty turned 25 a few months back and Art is 27... plenty of time to build on their already solid foundation.

I love how they have gone about their relationship! It is the most real way of doing so and the most healthy, IMO. :Nod:

My faves by far!! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:52 pm

^ Yes they seem to be two emotionally stable people which can be rare in BachLand. I'm so very happy for them and will be excited for the day to see them as parents! Just rushing it a little. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Art and Matty remind me of Tim and Jenna from Ready For Love.
They didn't get engaged until what, 2 years later or so?
Very normal pacing, especially for their age.
I see the same with Art and Matty.  :Nod:  beatingheart

FYI, the RFL finale was filmed in August 2012. Tim and Jenna got engaged in Dec 2014 and married in July 2015 -- so yes, AAL, T&J gave their relationship time to solidify. Jenna was 23 (iirc) when the finale was filmed. Jenna joined us on her thread in June 2013 (right after the finale aired). Here's Jenna's answer to whether they were planning to marry.

J098765 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Jenna I'll ask the big question everyone else is skirting around ( LOL ) Have you and Tim talked about marriage at all? Do you think you'll get to there? ***snipped***

We have talked about the possibility. We have no plans for it yet. Like I said, we are taking our relationship step by step and doing what's natural for us. I couldn't see myself marrying anyone else at this point, though if that answers your question ;)

I put this in simply to show that Tim & Jenna took their relationship at a pace similar to one from the real world. So, yes, very much like what Art & Matilda seem to be doing. Congrats to them for making this far. From everything I've seen from them, I would be SHOCKED if they don't get married someday...but all in their timing.

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 am

Thank you @Litta123 for the info on Tim and Jenna blowkiss

Art and Matty have always reminded me of them and I see their trajectory of relationship and pacing very similar to Jenna and Tim.

And I love what Jenna said about marriage, taking it step by step and doing what is natural for them and not seeing herself with anyone else. It's almost word for word what Matty has said as well!! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:29 pm

From yesterday...sounds like another spread is in their future. Yay for us!

We always workout together on the beach wearing fluoro. #jokesitwasaphotoshoot by @matootles

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:46 pm

hearthumbsup  It's from the Woman's Day photo shoot spread that they did a couple of weeks ago and they talked about being together and how in love they are and also their fitness - they had both Matty and Art doing fitness in the magazine. It was a quite a big feature with lots of pages about the two. Will post info on it (from the emag and site) 

Gorgeous couple!  beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:59 pm

From Woman's Day Jan 4  :cutiepie

Art and Matilda: Fit, fab and so in love!
“Art’s taught me lots about balance. He’s helped me see that dieting is silly, and your focus should be health and overall wellbeing instead.”
http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/art-and-matilda-step-it-up-3751

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 CXvfATnUEAAvSgl

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 FT_Art-and-Matilda-full-story

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 FT_Art-and-Matilda

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 1451941965316_ITArt-and-Matilda-on-beach
http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/art-and-matilda-fit-fab-and-so-in-love-3824

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:25 am

From Woman's Day: Art and Matty working out together (from which Matty posted on her IG of them both).

I love how they are just having FUN together and laughing with one another while being active which is something couples can do and no excess of powders/supplements, etc, just lots of fun!  beatingheart  swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 1710264613

I especially love that they say that they love each other's bodies but that "it is making each other feel adored every day that really keeps their relationship going strong" hearthumbsup

heartandarrow

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 4ca937cd917e379fff2f6246a5e07519
swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 9f4b0b4b0c2d36aaae9ba907f65f4f5a
swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 53 E2d2c11139944ec7859f40ffc5a772bb
http://www.womansday.co.nz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:26 am

So happy they have found their balance in each other. :cutesmile!:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 am

Matty has her own 'Bench' :cutesmile!:

These two are adorable. Thanks for posting AAL.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:29 am

Matty's in great shape! I wish I had a free personal trainer as well!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again