SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:36 am

They're seriously the cutest couple! cloud nine heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:47 am

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/76280372/the-bachelor-art-green-talks-marriage-on-air

Another gem from the stuff website today!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:17 am

I like his answer. Don't commit or give anything away. Thanks Katie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Katiebelle wrote:http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/76280372/the-bachelor-art-green-talks-marriage-on-air

Another gem from the stuff website today!
swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 3806527698 As if Art is going to say yes on TV! Sheesh! Art and Matty both didn't even say they loved each other on the Bach NZ because they both said that is something that needs to be 100% real and meaningful.

I love these two and how they keep things real. It's as if they didn't even meet on TV!!  beatingheart

ETA: This is the video when Art is asked if he is going to propose this year... you can see how he answers... he is too cute!!  :cutesmile!:

Video link: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/entertainment/-art-green-goes-all-awkward-when-asked-whether-hell-propose-to-matilda-this-year.html?autoPlay=4719659818001

Other link to Woman's Day article with more photos of the couple: http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/is-art-green-ready-to-propose-3880

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:40 pm

I saw Matty had posted on her snapchat awhile ago of her and Art an event. Looks like it was with this IG pic she posted. They're so adorable together!! beatingheart  :cutiepie

@matootles
The Langham, Auckland
Just having dinner with our friend @nigellalawson swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 1f60d OK there may have been 799 other people there too. A night of talking about food is right up our alley swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 1f44c @art_green

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 12534090_213818885629786_643046629_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Oh this is adorable too!!! Look at how Art still looks at Matty  heartandarrow
Art posted this on his IG and it's been over a YEAR since he met Matty walking out that limo when he was the Bachelor!! heartbeat cloud nine
That limo exit and M&G with Matty is still my favorite one ever. It was love at first sight for sure!!   :sweetheart:

@art_green
It's been just over a year since I met this kid. Thanks for making life great @matootles
swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 12534585_1700983896837477_1177176628_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh this is adorable too!!! Look at how Art still looks at Matty  heartandarrow
Art posted this on his IG and it's been over a YEAR since he met Matty walking out that limo when he was the Bachelor!! heartbeat cloud nine
That limo exit and M&G with Matty is still my favorite one ever. It was love at first sight for sure!!   :sweetheart:

@art_green
It's been just over a year since I met this kid. Thanks for making life great @matootles
swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 12534585_1700983896837477_1177176628_n

I think this is my favorite pic of them #swoon
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 pm

I love it too! Matty looks great in a casual way. They are just so lovely!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Me too @SpoilMeAgain and @robinvi!

I just love the way Art looks at Matty!!
He looks at her the exact same way he did a year ago - like Art feels like HE won (and like he said he did!).

:sweetheart:  heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 am

Guess what! They are now living together!

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Art-Green-on-his-romantic-anniversary-plans-with-Matilda-Rice/tabid/511/articleID/11275/Default.aspx

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 am

I just saw that!!! SO exciting!!!!!

heartglasses :sweetheart: Jumping hearts heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:35 am

Katiebelle wrote:Guess what! They are now living together!

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Art-Green-on-his-romantic-anniversary-plans-with-Matilda-Rice/tabid/511/articleID/11275/Default.aspx

Posting it all here! 

--- Finally cleared up the FRC filming schedule for last year (Matty's interview last year on PHS it was said it finished March 7) so now we now it was 2 days sooner (maybe they stayed there two days?).

I loved how camping is Art and Matty's most favorite thing - they are just so down to earth and lovely as is their charity causes they are involved in.

I'm so excited for them and can't wait for a year or so and a wedding which I am sure will happen!  swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 1710264613
They are on the path almost exactly like Ready For Love's Tim and Jenna beatingheart  

EXCLUSIVE: Art Green on his romantic anniversary plans with Matilda Rice

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 Artthumb

Ask Art Green how he wants to celebrate his one-year anniversary with the woman he loves, and he sounds unusually vague and forgetful.

"I have a feeling we're going somewhere. I can't remember where, we have so much going on,” he told SCOUT today in an exclusive chat.

As TV3 braces itself for a second season of The Bachelor NZ, Green and last year's winner, Matilda Rice, remain smitten. They celebrate one year together today.

In a sweet and personal post on his public Instagram page today, Green paid special mention of the romantic milestone. “It's been just over a year since I met this kid. Thanks for making life great @matootles,” he wrote lovingly.

The couple, both wearing white, prove that the longer you stay together the more likely you are to dress the same. The two lovebirds are both beaming, with Matilda's thumbs up as a seal of approval.

However, Art doesn't necessarily count today's date as their first anniversary, he told SCOUT.

"The date the final episode was filmed... March 5th, that’s our real anniversary,” he said.

So, what are his favourite relationship memories from the past 12 months?

“Our trip to Rarotonga and camping in summer," he said without missing a beat.

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 12446235_1547466862211725_1025308278_n

Art and Matilda – affectionately dubbed "Artilda" - documented their summer adventures and road trips through social media.

The reality television couple joined the 'Bet You Can’t Do it Like Me' challenge, filming an adorable selfie video while dancing to the viral track during a road trip.

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 SCOUT_artgreenandmatilda_101016_xgettythumb

In one year, the couple, who made it Facebook official recently creating a public Facebook page called 'Art and Matilda' which has had over 16,000 likes, have also made it official at home. The pair are now living together.

They have certainly had a busy social calendar, most recently stepping out onto the court at the ASB Classic earlier this month, thrashing our other favourite celebrity couple, Shaun Johnson and Kayla Cullen, in a friendly doubles match for Ronald McDonald House Charities.

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 Art-2

Artilda’s doubles win capped a year of coming out on top at various social events, always winning the prize for Most Loved Up Looking Couple Ever.

swoon - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 54 Ivelinaresized

A year ago today, Art was holding his breath on the set of The Bachelor NZ as the first girl stepped out of the car. Lucky for him, it was Matilda. The excitement and relief on his face was palpable, as was their undeniable attraction.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again